Noooo that's not a real truck!

Noooo that's not a real truck!
I need my trugg to be able to do trugg things, such as getting groceries and hormones for my so... I mean daughter or getting out of my driveway with 1in snow on the ground.
Sometimes I even off road, when I visit my parent's ranch, you couldn't do that with a normal car!

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are you talking to me? I drive an '04 Camry.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I saw multiple Ridgelines on the road while doing errands around Houston the other day.
    They're nice, but not that much smaller than pick-ups of a similar class. I think they get slightly better fuel efficiency though.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i wouldnt be caught dead in such a girly truck

my truck needs to look tough and mean

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's a crossover not a truck

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It has a bad, it's a pick up truck.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No it isn't. For example Toyota Hilux is a small girly european truck but it is a truck.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>fwd
    kek'd

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

An American truck with the American flag in its natural habitat, a garage or showroom and doing zero work.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You are european and therefore poor

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous
  6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>DA: nooo you can't buy a truck unless you're a day laborer who has the bed full of construction materials all day every day reeeee. if it doesn't have a v8 and a 8ft bed then it's not a Real Truck™
    >okay i bought a ridgeline/maverick/santa cruz because i didn't need a full size pickup but having a bed for a trunk is really convenient
    >DA: no i don't like that either for reason reeee WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE A MEXICAN CONSTRUCTION WORKER

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>has a longer and wider bed than several "real" trucks

Lel. Lmao even.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>CUV
    >open trunk
    For what purpose?
    Just buy a normal CUV

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>body on frame truck
      >never uses bed
      Just buy a normal SUV.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ridgeline's a great vehicle, it's just too expensive. If it were 30k, it would be the best midsize truck on the market. It's pretty hard to get one for less than 40k if we're talking new. It's still a really nice vehicle, but a Frontier is cheaper, gets the same MPG, and is generally more capable. Nothing wrong with the Ridgeline, price is just too high.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>4'x4' bed
      >midsize
      Please say sike

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Frontier is cheaper
      thats the only thing i hear is a positive about the frontier.
      >you can titan swap it
      you have to use shit OEM parts because the aftermarket is lacking.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Land Cruiser more expensive because it's ladder frame
      >Ridge line more expensive because it's unibody
      So which one is more expensive to produce??

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Frontier is the only honest truck left and I'm probably going to buy one

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>get an SUV
    >pay truck price
    I'm not saying the Ridgeline is bad or trucks are worth what they cost, but if you're going to pay for one you might as well get a real truck

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I mean, it's not a real truck. It's a unibody crossover with a bed. It's also FWD, front biased in the AWD iteration, and only has a 5000lb tow capacity. You could buy a Honda Pilot and get the same utility. It's kind of moronic in all those regards.

You could buy a Ram 1500 for a few grand more and have a lot better utility, but I guess if you wanted a rolling compromise it's... adequate. I can't relate. I literally use my 32 year old truck for truck shit, navigating my pasture land and towing heavy trailers full of equipment and feed. Can you even put a couch in the back of a Ridgeline safely?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A Honda Pilot can't transport a lot of objects that a Ridgeline can. Anything long, tall, or dirty like appliances, motorcycles, dirt, for example. Calling this "unsafe" is a weak cope. It just objectively has more utility than an SUV or van of the same length.

You could buy a Ram 1500 for a few grand more and have more utility, but you'd also have worse driveability and fuel efficiency in a longer heavier vehicle. That is quite literally where the compromises begin. Unless you're an actual laborer there's no benefit for the average person to buy a realer truck than a Ridgeline.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I suspect it's more comfortable does to it being unibody. That's what matters for most truck buyers.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>'pickup' with the bed connected to body
    >no midgate
    Dropped right there, and that's before I even get to the whole body on frame/V8 thing

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Poor man's Escalade EXT.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any truck that can’t transport a 4x8 sheet is not a truck.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The honda odyssey can fit a 4x8 sheet of plywood in flat. Take that f150 v8 with a 6ft box.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The Maverick has flat spots ontop of the fenderwells and the tailgate locks in a midpoint position where it lines up with the wheelwells to support a 4x8 sheet.

And a 6 foot bed with the tailgate down has transported more 4x8 sheets then you could count in a lifetime.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

leftypol notruck Black folk tongue my anus

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're at a fast food restaurant... A normal double cheeseburger is $5.99. A beyond burger is $5.99. Why would you choose the fake one?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because the "fake" one is healthier for you and the environment.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not healthier. It's still cooked in grease and it had a pound of salt in it to make it edible. It's also not better from the environment when all it's ingredients need to be shipped with a container ship from Asia.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yeah it's a truck but it's also ugly
    remember the flare-side tundras with the solora taillights? it's like whoever designed that designed this truck.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a Honda Pilot with a useless bed.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

tbh the '24 Ridgeline with the updated tailgate design actually looks really good.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is there a mechanical improvement or is it literally just the BRAND IN ALL CAPS meme?

https://i.imgur.com/TnyBur2.jpg

Why don’t you ever see any of these lifted with mud tires ?

It's a minivan drivetrain shaped like a pickup truck. You don't buy one of these to make it an off-road toy, you buy it to haul off-road toys. That trunk under the bed is amazing for storing gear.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why don’t you ever see any of these lifted with mud tires ?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

IFS/IRS is a b***h to lift and the shitty Honda drivetrain can not handle the additional unsprung mass of a set of mud tires.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You will never be a real truck. You have no frame, you have no longitudinal powertrain, you have no solid axle. You are a unibody minvan twisted by urbanism and effeminite Japanese businessmen into a crude mockery of American perfection.
    All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your designers are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "dealers" laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
    Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even utes that “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your body structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a look of at your feeble, vestigle trunk you call a bed.
    You will never be capable. You crank out a fake exhaust burble every single morning and tell yourself you're durable, but deep inside you feel the rot spreading out like a cancer, ready to snap you under the unbearable payload.
    Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a bag of sand, take a funnel, pour it down your oil filler neck, and plunge into the crusher's maw. Your owner will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll scrap you with a note "fits 2018 - present Honda Odyssey," and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a car dies here. Your body will decay and go back to rust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a heap that is unmistakably unibody.
    This is your fate. This is what you are. There is no repairing it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *