Norway at over 90% BEV sales last month.

I guess the cold never bothered them anyway.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The price of electricity in California is so high it's the same to drive a gas car, and they're the leading state in EV adoption, so fuel prices aren't the reason.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Gas in California is still cheap compared to european standards

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Gas is not the only problem with cars in California. They're expensive to keep in general there. Also their culture is whack.

• 1 month ago
        Anοnymουs

>fuel prices aren't the reason.
        it's that thing like presumptive tax.
        a matiz with 900cc has a presumptive tax of 4000 euros here
        this means that if your income doesn't cover that 4k asset, you will pay additional taxes because from your income it doesn't add up to support your assets.
        an 100k tesla has the same presumptive tax of 4k, like the daewoo matiz.
        why? no idea, but buying a 100k car in europe means that for the next decade you will get taxes for various reasons, one of then is luxury tax which is going to rape you.
        the morons from the government let those cars in, don't count them as taxable as other cars, therefore those who have 50k or 100k will spend money to get those cars, even if it costs more to run them, because they are essentially tax-free.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>no idea, but buying a 100k car in europe means that for the next decade you will get taxes for various reasons
          Not in europe. Just in your country. Nobody ever bothered me with some dumbass taxes, I pay my fixed yearly sum of 100 to 200 yuros per car and that's it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

In Luxembourg the maximum prices are set by the government and I know for a fact it was a lot lower than that at the time, for 95 octane. The price seems to maybe be the average between the 95 and 98 octane prices? That's not really fair when most countries in the world including the US don't even have 98 octane petrol, in fact most of them drive the equivalent of 91 RON which was phased out here like 20 years ago. You should compare apples with apples. 95 octane which is the standard in Europe is considered premium in the US but they always compare it to their shitty regular petrol.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You have no idea what you are talking about, eurocuck homosexual.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://gasprices.aaa.com/
          Petrol that isn't Russia-tier quality, as well as Diesel, is over $4 per gallon in the US. Still somewhat cheap but significantly more than the "regular" (Russia tier) price burgers will always cite. Just something to keep in mind

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Again, you do not know what you are talking about, most likely because you don't own a car.
            Have a great day, you pathetic little pussy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>t.87 enjoyer

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Literally everything outside of your statements about Luxembourg are wrong. The US has a different method of rating fuel you idiot.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yes, it's called AKI, and it's roughly 4 points lower on average than the RON one used in yurop. So he's not wrong. 95 RON is around 91 AKI.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I know you dumb fricking c**t, doesn't change the fact that the lowest grade petrol for sale in almost all of Europe is 95 octane RON, which is the equivalent of 91 US, which is considered premium over there. Whereas regular "gas" in the US is 87 which is the equivalent of 91 in Europe, which was phased out decades ago.

Mazda literally had to detune some of their engines for the US and lower the compression because they didn't want to have to tell Americans that they have to fill it up with expensive "premium" fuel, which is just considered normal fuel in Europe.

>US don't even have 98 octane petrol
          anon plz
          91 RON = 87 AKI
          93 RON = 91 AKI
          98 RON = 93 AKI

Yeah, majority of US stations only go up to 91
          >inb4 I live in Denver and they all have 93
          don't give a shit

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>don't give a shit
            which is a bit ironic since you originally said US doesn't even have 98 RON

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>US don't even have 98 octane petrol
        anon plz
        91 RON = 87 AKI
        93 RON = 91 AKI
        98 RON = 93 AKI

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

93/94 AKI gas is not common in the US at all. Whereas pretty much all gas stations in yuroland offer 95 RON (91 AKI) and either 98 RON (93 AKI), or 100 RON (94 AKI). 91 RON (87 AKI) is sold in extremely few gas stations.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>93/94 AKI gas is not common in the US at all.
            It's regional. The entire northeast sells 93 and you can't find 91

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

isn't Norway a big fossil fuel producer? why is gas so expensive there?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

they use the revenue to invest in a sovereign fund instead of giving in to populist bs like the banana republics of venezuela, iran, libya, angola,...

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Europoors add $6 in taxes to every gallon to pay for their "free" Healthcare. It's also whyvthey tax cow farts and your engine's displacement.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

isn't Norway a big fossil fuel producer? why is gas so expensive there?

The gas is priced expensively because they are filthy rich.
      If you adjust for cost of living vs wages gas is actually very affordable (relatively).
      Same case with Switzerland and Ireland.
      When everyone is making >$5k a month it tends to have an effect on gas prices.
      When you’re that rich $9 a gallon vs $4 is almost nothing to them.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>filthy rich
        how about the taxes

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They're wealthy even after taxes

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They are not, their GROSS median income is higher than US, but their NET income is lower.
            Go to gmaps and pick street view somewhere random in Norway, pick any city and see the insane riches.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Is net income counting the cost of health insurance in the USA?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes, since it's "employer provided" even if you employed yourself, the cost doesn't even show up as taxable income, even if it's there and paid by the employees with their labor or income deduction.
            >Norway has kinda expensive healthcare look at this: https://www.ssb.no/en/nasjonalregnskap-og-konjunkturer/statistikker/helsesat/aar/2021-03-18 So about 62k NOK per capita per year, which is about $6k
            My worst year in US(only been here for 8 years), I paid $25k total when one of my dependents needed surgery and recovery so insurance cost + out of pocket maxxed. I have 5 people on that policy.
            >this random street looks comfy

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/5lFGlBu.jpg

Yes, since it's "employer provided" even if you employed yourself, the cost doesn't even show up as taxable income, even if it's there and paid by the employees with their labor or income deduction.
            >Norway has kinda expensive healthcare look at this: https://www.ssb.no/en/nasjonalregnskap-og-konjunkturer/statistikker/helsesat/aar/2021-03-18 So about 62k NOK per capita per year, which is about $6k
            My worst year in US(only been here for 8 years), I paid $25k total when one of my dependents needed surgery and recovery so insurance cost + out of pocket maxxed. I have 5 people on that policy.
            >this random street looks comfy

Basing net worth on street view is moronic.
            San Francisco has a super high net worth but looks like a zombie apocalypse.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Huh? San Francisco is one of the nicest looking places in the USA. There's a reason the property values are so high.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

American numbers are inflated by tech billionaires

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

We’re talking about Europe so taxes are a given.
          Still doesn’t really change the math much.
          If the non-richgay yuro countries make $1500 a month on average.
          Let’s say that gets taxed 30% (about what Germany taxes for that income)
          Leaves them with about $1050.
          Meanwhile a Swiss or Norwegian makes $5k a month.
          Even at 50% tax that’s still $2500. (Norway actually taxes you less than 50%, it’s maximum is like 40%)

If gas is $7 a galloon and you need 16 gallons for a full tank, that’s $112 to fill up. That’s nearly 10% of the $1050 in monthly income.
          Meanwhile, if you have $2500 per month, even if gas was $10 per gallon, that would only be $160 to fill up.
          Which is only 6% of monthly income to fill up.
          So the Norwegians pay less for gas (proportionally to their income)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

that income will give you 26% tax in norway and while being right between average and median its by no means considered a lot, 6000/month is getting there.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

then look up our income and consider the fact when we buy ice cars we usually buy fuel sippin diesels. and even then we are among the biggest buyers of american v8s in europe, im guessing only sweden and iceland beats us.
      t. has round tripped norway and sweden several times in a us truck that use 19L/100km

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

maybe youll tell us about malawi or papua new guinea next

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yeah no shit they sell more there
    Norway essentially made having a gas car illegal and making their drivers 2nd class citizens
    >your car makes plant food so we get to charge an extra 25% of the cost because the experts we chose to listen to say its heckin science!
    and that we're completely justified in doing this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Almost all those incentives ended in 2022. The chart in OP is 2024.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Momentum I suppose

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Also cheap electricity due to a shitton of hydroelectric plants.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Norway
    How many walmarts are they?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

1.02 walmarts

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just let it go, OP

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The parts where they're being sold are the coastal cities which are warmer than most of the US. Inland they stop working because it's too cold. Also Norway only has an economy because of oil that they're selling to countries that want to conquer them so this is extreme hypocrisy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Norway only has an economy because of oil that they're selling to countries that want to conquer them so this is extreme hypocrisy
      That's called not getting high off your own supply

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

a drug dealer analogy from a lefty is like a food analogy from an american. it's just to be expected.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

A political analogy. You must be a

[...]

tard. Don't you have some political dick pics to be fawnin over?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>kneejerk response is le /misc/ followed by penises and homosexual activities
            you "people" couldn't be more predictable if you wrote it on your forehead

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How much is their government subsiding EVs?

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There's only like 3 towns in Norway

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Norway is basically one USA Metropolitan area. So that means this scenario can be applied to every US metro area! Same with other countries' metro areas.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Huh, guess they do work.
    Nevermind, i knew that already because i have one.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Buys at heavily discount grants and government discounts
    >Drives it 10 minutes over the border and flips it for MSRP pocketing the difference
    Pottery.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Pottery

Indeed.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>EV
    >HEV
    >PHEV
    >Diesel
    I think this diagram is leaving out a certain category

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>doesn't recognize the unmarked section as the color of gassoline
      Hmmm, and I thought this was a car enthusiast board.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Norwaystan is not that cold and it's a tiny country. Let me know when EV's are at 90% in somewhere like Alaska,
    most of Canada or the colder states.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

EVs are already 20% of new car sales in the inhabited parts of Canada
      >nooo doesn't count unless it's a rez in the middle of nowhere!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Is that continuing to trend upward though?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yes? Canada has the perfect combo to pricey gas and cheap but clean electricity

https://i.imgur.com/pZ3iIv7.jpg

I see no EVs in any part of southern Ontario aside from Teslas that aren't driven when it's below double digits. For every EV there's about 30 brand new Cadillac sedans. I see hybrids even less often and none built within the last 5 years. All the crossover abortions that constitute 99% of new vehicle sales are full gasoline

Whoever creates those statistics are lying israelite Black folk. EVs will always be toys for rich people, including the Norwegians and Swiss who subsist exclusively on selling things they claim to hate and don't use themselves to the rest of the world while larping as *real* communists to shit on the places with actual economies that they need to buy their stuff. Anyone in America that buys an EV has at least 1 good gasoline daily, which here is disproportionately likely to be one of the aforementioned CT4s/CT5s

You must not get out much

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes isn't a question. WTF is wrong with you?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>ESL doesn't understand
            Can't say I'm surprised

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Seriously why do ESLs have such a huge problem with using a question mark? They add it to the end of anything. "Yes?" That moron probably does it all the time too lol.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Found the coping ESL lmao. Is this what you SEA monkeys do when you run out of arguments?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

See that's how you use a question mark properly. You're learning. Yay!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>SEA Monkey still can't comprehend the tone that was being conveyed
            You see, people who speak English daily would understand it. But I wouldn't expect someone who only ever interacts with the Anglosphere online to understand anything other than basic textbook grammar

Allowing developing nations access to the Internet was a mistake

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nice buttblasted cope, ESL. Next time use a question mark properly like they taught you in ESL school. End of.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Whoever took that out when it was below freezing was a moron/showoff. Definitely didn't make it home. Of course like all rich people nowadays he definitely doesn't do anything of real importance and doesn't have anywhere to be consistently so he's okay with his cars not being dependable

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

EVs are more reliable in below freezing than gas cars.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's just a light dusting lmfao
            >he definitely doesn't do anything of real importance
            While driving a $100k car? Lmfao!

Any new car being sold in America shouldn't even notice below freezing temps, EV, gas, diesel, doesn't matter
            The fact that this guy thinks cars just stop working when it's 30 degrees outside just shows that he's a thirdie

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's just a light dusting lmfao
            >he definitely doesn't do anything of real importance
            While driving a $100k car? Lmfao!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I see no EVs in any part of southern Ontario aside from Teslas that aren't driven when it's below double digits. For every EV there's about 30 brand new Cadillac sedans. I see hybrids even less often and none built within the last 5 years. All the crossover abortions that constitute 99% of new vehicle sales are full gasoline

Whoever creates those statistics are lying israelite Black folk. EVs will always be toys for rich people, including the Norwegians and Swiss who subsist exclusively on selling things they claim to hate and don't use themselves to the rest of the world while larping as *real* communists to shit on the places with actual economies that they need to buy their stuff. Anyone in America that buys an EV has at least 1 good gasoline daily, which here is disproportionately likely to be one of the aforementioned CT4s/CT5s

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ICETroons lost, EVChuds WON

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The people there have no choice. They have made normal cars impossible to buy and own.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a CR-V cost 50% more than a Tesla Model Y due to taxes. Of course they buy the EV instead.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They are not making a choice here, ICEs get taxed into oblivion. VW polo costs as much as a model S.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Makes up for the oil industry being heavily subsidized

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes because the rich oilgays made illegal to buy ICE cars. Hypocrites. Hopefully Russia destroys you

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *