not my problem

not my problem

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Masshalah brother, first we take their parking spots and rape their women then we take over their countries. By Allah, Europe will be Muslim

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

ALLHAMDULILAH.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This anon gets it. That's truly the plan but people can't see it yet.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

frick you, gaziiz ibn stolipin abdul azis ibn turki.

this precious e60 is romanian, ergo the romanian mafia wins once again.

cry some more

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>m badge on 520
    lol

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

not my problem

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

inb4 immense coping and seething

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Tow trucks are either the scum of the earth or based bros

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

God tier

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>///M badge on a non-M model
    >parks in handicapped space
    Explains a lot

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

BMW owners are the most likely to upbadge thier base model cars. I used to have a patrol job in a middle class area, I made a collection of fake M car photos because they were the only ones doing it. Other people poorgay cope by debadging.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

isn't debadging when you get a higher trim model and then put base/lower model badges on it? usually done to hide its power level (to an extent)

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

homie no, it's just removing the badges to hide the fact that you have the shittiest base model

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I own the shitty base model Corolla L and there's no badge to remove. The lack of an "LE" or something on the back is how you know it's the L.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it seems to depend on the context
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debadging
            it mentions that it's either done for as you say, hiding the fact that it's a lower trim, or hiding the fact that it's a higher trim, which is apparently somewhat common in europe

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

homie no, it's just removing the badges to hide the fact that you have the shittiest base model

it seems to depend on the context
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debadging
          it mentions that it's either done for as you say, hiding the fact that it's a lower trim, or hiding the fact that it's a higher trim, which is apparently somewhat common in europe

Most people here in central PA debage without a point to it. They just do it because other people do it. It's the emblems mostly. The biggest excuse is that it breaks the flow of the hoodline or something.

Weird stancegay shit.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I’d just call the authorities.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Romanian plates

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yes its european car, romania is in europe.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

cripples should fear the ultimate driving machine®

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I'm above everyone because I make poor financial decisions.
    Why are gypsies like this?

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

frick these c**ts, they invaded my county, they are the eastern subhumans - everything you believe about ro, resides in this c**t

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Pretty clean stop by BMW driver standards. Doesn't have a lamp pole or a tree halfway through the engine compartment.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>build huge parking lot
    >every spot within 50 feet of the door is reserved for cripples and is always empty
    >every spot within 50-100 feet is reserved for veterans and preggos and is always empty
    >every spot within 100-200 feet is reserved for curbside pickup and is always empty
    Frick it, I respect the sociopaths with the balls to double park in the cripple spots.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why is there disability parking spots everywhere? They are almost always either empty or some butthole on european luxury car or suv parked there. I never seen disabled people parked there or drive in general. How the frick can you drive even if you don't have an arm or a leg?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. They literally never get used. I've been in parking lots literally tens of thousands of times, I've only seen disabled people use it like twice, otherwise it's everyone avoiding it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

live in florida, they're always filled.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if they're in the car with their wrangles or whatever they can still use them, so if you want to park in one scot free just get a moron to ride with you

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it´s for people that can game the system and get a disabled card even though they are not disabled

also pic rel is how people without legs drive cars usually it´s pretty expensive so only the richer disabled have it

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

where third stick

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The definition of "disability" varies when people get those tags.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I always park in the "order pickup" spots now. worthless homosexuals who think they're too good or too busy to get out of their car don't deserve special parking.

14. 1 month ago
    _r_ _ _

I can respect that, sometimes u just gotta run in for a sec. Luxury cars afford you some leeway.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

beware the forklift world order

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>romania
    well yeah where do you expect them to park if not in the moron spot?

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>romanian
    >BMW
    Well, what do you expect from a bunch of gypsy scum?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *