Not my problem

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You are thinking about men's penises again.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The planets ecosystem being destroyed actually is your problem moron

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No it isn't

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nta but I don't care about global warming etc. but a loss of ecosystems and biodiversity is a pretty big deal, not a left right debate and pretty plain to see if you are not a zoom zoom and do things outdoors.

T. Oldgay who lives rurally and sees animals just...disappearing.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Drought is gonna frick us up a lot too. I hope it never gets THAT bad, but look back to the dust bowl. Also, rolling coal is gay because you gays just had to make any "invisible" engine mods that much harder for the rest of us, just so you could own the libs.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Oldgay here too. Haven't seen any real change in the weather or temperature where I live, and talking to really old gays in their 80's and 90's they haven't really noticed any changes either. But I will say the bug splatter count on my windshield has dropped drastically from 20 years ago. Other animals are doing well, but bugs are not.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This becomes a lot scarier when the bug population gets so low that all the little shit that ate them starves, and then the bigger things that ate THOSE begin to starve, working our way up the chain.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I feel like we don't really need wildlife anymore. All the animals we depend on for food exist completely independently of the natural ecosystem. Every bug and bird and wild animal could die tomorrow and we'd be fine. We have our cow farms and chicken farms and fish farms and all the food for those animals are made in factories. If anything it'll just put coal on the test tube meat fire than we all know we're heading towards anyway. Not saying that's preferable to eating real cow but if a lab steak tastes just as good as a real steak while needing exponentially fewer resources to produce then oh well. My brain is telling me it's juicy and delicious.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Assuming this is bait. Please be bait.
            >Animals independent of nature
            They still graze on natural ecosystems
            >No we feed them like, corn n shiet
            Yeah, corn grown with fertilizers made from non renewable, diminishing resources
            >Every bird and but dies, we are fine
            We will see in the next few years how many parts of an ecosystem can be pulled out before the entire system collapses
            >Lab cow
            All this stuff takes energy and resources that are slowly being consumed but can't be replaced. Literally energy we can make

So, where does this leave us? In the next 10-30 years, massive population loss. Simple.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>massive population loss.
            Oh no millions of indians, chinese and africans will die, how will i ever recover

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>TFW they all migrate to more hospitable territories, ie, where you live.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh no a migrant crisis like never seen before accompanied by a climate crisis and more likely than not an economic crisis, I sure hope the liberal world doesn't collapse and tribalism arises again

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>massive population loss
            that's a good thing

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>A good thing
            I have to agree

Oh no a migrant crisis like never seen before accompanied by a climate crisis and more likely than not an economic crisis, I sure hope the liberal world doesn't collapse and tribalism arises again

Or just all out war to make it all happen more quickly. I assume those with some amount of power in our world know that losing entire swaths of fish species, pollinating bugs etc. is going to be a major problem sooner than later.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Okay then, off yourself

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I keep a largish garden and the big populations are just gone. Year after year it's less pollinators and less birds as a result. Temperature has been insane, we have been unable to work on a huge project this entire winter because the lakes just won't freeze over long enough, but are frozen enough to prevent boat travel. Weve been using an airboat, but it's very limiting.

All the rural Republican folk around me are unironically freaking out over the temperature change and boom in ticks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Other animals are doing well, but bugs are not
            amphibians arent either. subhuman Black folk keep drying up land for their gay bug pods they call houses so they just die and theres less and less of them each year. not to mention all the morons deliberately killing frogs.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

when I was growing up in Illinois, they routinely sprayed some bug killer shit from utility trucks for like 5 years straight to combat mosquitos because of the whole west nile scare.
            Went from swarms of lightning bugs to almost none after that.
            that and constant city lights frick with bugs circadian rythyms probably

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not my problem (soot also falls down to the earth unlike NOx and the other stuff you can't see)

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Doesn't know what albedo is
        Ngmi

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nah. They don't have the awareness to realize the world is falling apart right in front of them.
      They'll see all the signs and be like "Wow. That's weird."

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>all the signs
        shrieking liberals are only a sign we need another war

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

False premise fallacy - the premise that “global warming” is real

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the emissions of a individual compared to heavy industry and corporations like Amazon is laughably small.

It’s not a individual issue and never was, it’s just deflecting and lobbying by actual polluters to shift the blame onto individuals and not corporations.

That and elites always use private jets to go everywhere, which make a shit ton of emissions

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm an ecologist and will never put blame on the average person when it comes to emissions. It's not something you and I have any fricking control over. I could drive my car for 25 years and still not output the same amount of CO2 that a celebrity or politician does in a single private jet. Just don't litter and dump toxic shit into your local environment is all I beg. Dispose of it properly, it's more than likely free because they don't want you dumping coolant or motor oil in the river.

Fricking over and blaming the average person in the name of "saving the earth" is the most moronic shit I'll never understand. That and liberals opposition to nuclear power. So yeah, not your problem.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

okay so how *DO* i create as much pollution as one of them? i really need to step up my game

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

whats your reddit username

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Keep buying amazon trinkets from China, you're already contributing more pollution than those dumbass trucks ever will

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

*buys amazon garbage*
      *smokes weed*

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

not my problem

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

And people say EVs don't cause pollution. So long as it's NIMBY I guess.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not my problem

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why is the first world always getting blamed for destroying the world when the third world is currently dumping tons of waste into the water and atmosphere? Yeah it's totally me with 4 cats and 20 o2 sensors and not the people burning leaded gas in 2 strokes.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>i drive a big truck because it makes me feel powerful

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Purposefully making his engine run worse
    Trucks are cool but comeon

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A few days ago I thought that was white trash on 4 wheels, now DA has opened my eyes and that is the automobile of a wealthy gentleman
    Thank you DA, I love you

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

HOLY SHIT I LOVE UNBURNT FUEL

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It is when I vandalize your truck for political and human decency reasons.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nice larp leftypol busrider /n/igger

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I want this to roll coal on every California plate homosexual I see

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How many are you seeing that they live rent-free in your head like this? Sure you don't live here?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hippies BTFO

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Pickups are for women

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not my problem.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So what actually IS your problem?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

liberal commies trying to impose their gigapozzed troonpilled israeli troony infested cucked bluepilled goyslop forcefeed bugeating WEF libtard orwellian EV driving gas banning estrogenic vaxxmaxx podliving goywhipping taxforblacks globohomosexual clownworld lifestyle on everyone

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They are your problem, meaning that you caused them? Or that you are going to solve it? Because somehow I doubt both options.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ya know dodge was founded by two israelites right

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>draining half your fuel tank to own an Tesla driver that’s laughing his ass off as he tells his car to record you
    GG trailer trash.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *