Now that the dust has settled, what do you ACTUALLY think of the Cybertruck?

Now that the dust has settled, what does DA ACTUALLY think of the Cybertruck?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>implying anyone that hates Tesla is a rightoid neonazi.
        Nah, they both deserve to do time and have their assets taken away due to extreme levels of corporate fraud.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

sweaty you're about 3 years behind on your memes. elon is LE BASED now

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don’t you mean to say “now that the RUST has settled?”

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's made of stainless, dumb dumb.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>xe doesn't know

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Oh no no no who's gonna tell her

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You could say this about any car at that price point, or about anything anyone buys, really. This whole pic screams projection.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

crazy how they got away with selling a 100k truck in the US adverstising as the best thing since the birth of christ with worse build quality than my dads 206 made in brazil lmao teslaboys are so fricking moronic

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>double check the source
          >its a troony seething about Musk 24/7 account
          LMAO

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

saw one in the wild yesterday for the first time. it had different wheels and tires. it was stopped at the light next to a few gens older F150. the F150 had a couple of small palms in the back. probably going to the jobsite. the cybertruck driver was probably on lunch on the way back to the office. made me feel some sort of way.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gay

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>real life: everyone loves it
    >internet bots: fake outrage
    That seems to be the theme of the game. Don't trust internet for a real life product.

Saw a cybertruck yesterday parked at a local store, there were people constantly surrounding the trucks and taking pictures. There wasn't even anyone inside the truck, people just come find the car so irresistable. Even those that don't flock to it, simply turn their heads and take photos. And not in a "I HATE THIS TRUCK" reaction from the internet but rather "HOLY CRAP IT LOOKS SO BAD ASS, I WANT ONE".

So internet is full of fiction/half ass reaction.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>So internet is full of fiction/half ass reaction.
      Maybe because you're on a website full of introverted nerds obsessed with machines in stead of toketik or bergface where 90% of the population is (you know, sites that train people to crave clout and hype above all else)?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nah, its likely people seethe because they're npcs and have no real feeling on it other than whatever is parroted to them the loudest. Like a bot.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

My "feeling" on it is that it's heavy, expensive (a full 2x the orig announced price), and can't spin the correct wheels when one slips. When the vids of test mules struggling on dirt showed up online Tesla removed all mentions of it being an "off-road" truck from their site.
          Musk originally said it was perfect for the baja 1000 lol.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>its heavy
            6600 lb, its the lightest ev truck and its a huge truck

>2x orig price
            Roughly same price as every other EV truck

>cant spin
            Engineering test videos lmao.

So thats why you "HATE" em? All of these are nonsensical too, given that its pretty much in line with other trucks

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

delusional

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it looks sick but i really hate how there are reports of it rusting or whatever after ten days, how the frick does that even happen

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>how the frick does that even happen

Because it isn't true. The metal reacts to the rust that falls on it either from the train lines during transport or other sources. You need to wipe it off.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>reports
        Unless you've been living under the rock, ever trust media. Because its all fake outrage and fake engagement today.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Related. Bunch of kids waiting at bus stop going wild when they see a cybertruck

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

EVs are dumb but it looks cool

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I haven't watched a single video about it after the concept unveiling. The only Tesla I found interesting was the Roaster 2.0 but even that has been delayed so long I no longer care.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

should be unveiled by the end of this year and go into production next year according to recent posts by musk

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

that fricker better be capable of time travel or something

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's literally a meme, no one would ever drive this.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I’d buy one just to look at it instead of driving. If I had any money at all to do anything.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Also it would make kidnapping a kid easier if you showed them a cybertruck in your place

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gay and ugly

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it's like people forget this is how Tesla product launches go, it starts at a high price and then drops over a few years. people were paying like 85 grand for a model 3 performance back in the day, now that's a 50k car or whatever.

After a year of small tweaks to parts and software (already happening, see the wheel cover issue) and a price drop, it will be a fine EV truck offering. 4 wheel steering, good storage, good efficiency (for a EV truck), etc

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The Model S was classically styled and looks good and the Model 3 facelift is a big improvement as well. You can't make a noticeable facelift to the Cybertruck, too much of the structure is beholden to the unibody shape and minor tweaks to the bumpers really won't be noticeable on a design this radical. I think the demand is going to fall off a fricking cliff in two years, Tesla is using high fashion and hypebeast tactics to sell cars, but they've forgotten that there's nothing more unfashionable than being caught in last season's outfit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>sucking dick isn't so bad after a while. the key secret is to keep sucking.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Looked incredible in person

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it's not an ISUZU but decent attempt

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Cool looking vehicle that can do truck things as well as any other EV trugs.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The only cool electric vehicle.
    Sort of like the Model S back when it came out.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No manual transmission, so I automatically hate it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, all those full size trucks with manual transmission being released nowadays, they are definitely readily available.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>implying I like non-tesla modern pick up trucks
        lol. lmao, even

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Hey everyone I have an older truck that's neat! No I don't have any useful input.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What do you want from me? I merely gave my reasoning for why I hate the cybercuck and someone took that as me liking modern trucks despite them not being manual either. What "useful input" do you want?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>useful input.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's cool. I wouldn't buy one.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Its interesting, so I'll support it for that reason alone. But there's no way I would buy one over a V-8 F-150.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Nothing like the actual production.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It’s kin/o/

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

how many times do the 'trax' break because of shit Tesla build quality?

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

there are people on DA who will look at this picture and say the F-150 does not look horrifically outdated next to a cybertruck
    it's a like a different century

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>pulling an f150 up hill
      >only beating a porsch in an 1/8 mi
      Cybercuck is horrifically for technosexual ipad kids

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>only beating a porsch in an 1/8 mi
        >only
        >while towing one

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

1/8 mi racing is for like shit bikes with a gx200 pushrod motor. Real homies do the whole quarter. And the porsche basically took it at the 1/8th

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Reminder theres no 6.6sec 1/4 mi ev that you can buy. The mustang does 6.6sec 1/4mi with a few simple mods and e85.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Joke car.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Had the courage to look different, although not necessarily good.
    Still fricking hate EVs though.
    Love the fact it could potentially gib pedestrians with it's sharp angle, no crumple and stainless steel.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Tacky piece of shit for the professional managerial class.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i think it's hilarious that a man as impulsive and moronic as elon was able to get this thing produced. imagine being a tesla shareholder. LO fricking L

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Everytime I learn more about electronic vehicles i want to vomit. Its made for the ipad generation that has a gold fish attention span and want to tongue climate childs slit. You are pedophiles and fricking disease ridden people. You have to charge behind a fricking mattress firm because your real range begins at 80%. You are also willing to let jesus take the wheel with AI. Evs perpetuate numale culture and risky sexual life styles. At the end of the day EVs are combustion vehicles after all. In any natural disaster like a hurricane these are exploding all over miami. Go frick yourself and let that sink in frick face

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *