Oldsmobile Silhouette

If you don't drive an Oldsmobile Silhouette, lower your fricking tone when you talk to me.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wish Oldsmobile and Pontiac were still around. Buick should have been the brand that bit the dust.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Pontiac doesn't need to exist as a marque IMO but I do wish they just became honest about what they did and converted them to a performance skunkworks like SRT or AMG, one that made total conversion trim performance trim packages for cars from the other 3 non-Cadillac marques (V being its own thing, more thought goes into it). You would order the "Pontiac Package" on top of whatever other economy GM shitbox you are looking at and get something with a magnet suspension grafted to it and a giant beak on the front clip.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If pontiac existed today as a zombie brand it would at least HAVE to have a better lineup than what Buick offers right now, I would give anything to see the trans am or firebird brought back albeit probably designed ugly as sin

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

give it back
      this isn't right, that was ours
      we built it damnit

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Now is not the time to think about the America that could have been had we directed our attention towards making slightly different categories of cool shit.
        (do not look up pics of the Quad4 Fiero 2nd gen prototype)

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Remember what the Corvette took from you.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It is time to kill myself now.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Buick survived the Great Recession because of the Chinese market.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Buick Rainer was the best SUV GM ever made

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My aunt had an Oldsmobile. It was a sedan though. What the frick was the point of that brand?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Dealers could charge slightly more to boomers who thought Oldsmobile was somehow better than Chevrolet

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They were, at least before the 80s.

My aunt had an Oldsmobile. It was a sedan though. What the frick was the point of that brand?

Oldsmobile was originally GM's tech division that threw shit at the wall to see what stuck, and when it did stick they were usually stopped from actually using it so that Chevrolet could put it in the Corvette instead. Even their plain jane sedans were pretty good though, the Cutlass line was the #1 sold car in the US for quite a few years in its heyday.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Wedgie wedge

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my parents had one, I loved it

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Someone who is not ashamed to drive one of these things has absolute contempt for society and will shit on the sidewalk and walk away without wiping

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Let's see yours OP

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The only worse minivans were the U-body Ventures that came after. I haven't seen one of these on the road for years, for good reason. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

8. 1 month ago
    s10fag

parents had a lumina apv in the early 2000s, door on one side, played some sort of music when opening and closing

good source of tbi computers, no one knows about them, got one for cheap in good shape, $40.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Muh parents put over four hundred thousand miles on on of them b***hes.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's the Cadillac of minivans

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>dustbuster
    Based, but minivans keep getting better with every new generation. The minivan segment is small but has a dedicated buyer base. The design requirements make for a very interesting compromise where the vehicles are a lot better than their crossover and SUV counterparts for the same money.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm more of a Trans Sport man myself.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *