One of my cars is not going to be able to park in a garage for a couple of months.

One of my cars is not going to be able to park in a garage for a couple of months. It's a pretty expensive Mercedes and I know it should be fine but I do plan to keep this car as long as I can, anything I can do to protect it? Don't really want to invest in a car cover unless it's really worth it. No rain here, just a lot of sun.

pic is from DA circa 2013

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why does every face actually fit their vehicle stereotype? It's unreal. It's like every stereotype is actually true.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>2013
    I'd probably be on that chart now if a new one were made. I joined 2015

3. 4 weeks ago
    Panda5

I've talked for hours with almost all of those tripgays, but had only seen equ!nox, neongay, 5.Bro, and gehraz's faces before. I even lived 10 min away from Neongay at the time but never told him lol. Deaf guy with a C4, Hakuna Miata... really takes me back, man.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've met and hung out with Dracula and the Crown Vic autist, I honestly don't remember his name. The Interceptor with stripes. Probably more I can't remember, but that's all I've got off the top of my head

• 4 weeks ago
        Panda5

>I've met and hung out with Dracula and the Crown Vic autist
        How'd that work out? Were they less of edgelords IRL? I'm assuming you're talking about the guy in the sunglasses standing next to his white interceptor?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah that's the guy. The one with the microfiber on the headlight. I only hung out with Interceptor once, he didn't say much, but he drove adequately. Decently. I've seen better, I've seen worse. He was okay.

Dracula is based as frick honestly, would recommend. He can tell you anything about anything. I've seen him drop encyclopedic autism knowledge on some hispanic selling classic cars and just casually schooling him like it's nothing when the seller tried to sound impressive to upsell his shit.

And he actually drives good, and drives hard. It's impressive considering his fleet makes you work for it.

I've met a bunch of other trips, but they came later and aren't as famous or on the chart.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Panda5

To answer your question, put some fuel stabilizer in the gas tank and put the car on jackstands or wood blocks so the tires don't warp.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

2 months isn't going to do anything, even with faded clear coat.

t. fleet has been out in the weather for years with minimal difference

A sun visor for the interior is all you need

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

First time I've seen Drac's face and he looks exactly like I imagined kek. Glad he's not some fat weirdo, he's got a based fleet.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was 11 in 2013

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i wuz 15 in 2012

8. 4 weeks ago
    I Love You

Bring back tripgays

• 4 weeks ago
      lol i trol u

Good opinion 2bh

• 4 weeks ago
      FUCK NIGGERS

I agree

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>It's a pretty expensive Mercedes
      >can't afford the ~$75 for some cheapo waterproof multi-layer car cover
      If it's your daily it's going to be annoying to put on and remove but it's worth it if it's going to be a second car. Otherwise a solid (actual) wax job or DIY ceramic coating of some type will give you at least a semblance of protection.

It was unironically a better time when DA was a circlejerk of blogposts and meetups

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>pic
        LMAO

>It was unironically a better time when DA was a circlejerk of blogposts and meetups
        Also, this. That's when this board peaked and reached its golden age. No sarcasm.

• 4 weeks ago
      Dagumi

Good opinion 2bh

I agree

I'm back.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i used to game with moldavite waaaaaaaaaaaaay back on the partyvan server, good times. he's still on my steam friends list. bonkers to see stuff from the past pop up.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  11. 4 weeks ago
    \.....o
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

T-Thanks Doc.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *