Only Japanese cars are worth getting. All other brands suck.

Only Japanese cars are worth getting. All other brands suck.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What about Suzuki

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

exactly. WHAT about Suzuki would compel anyone to buy one?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Broke immigrants. That's the only people I see driving those. I'm actually shocked those are even still around. I encounter them more than Scions these days.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

they don't even exist in Canada anymore, do they still sell them in the US?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Only via private owners and used (REALLY shitty) car dealerships. The company itself fricked off from NA awhile ago.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The Swift and the Jimny are pretty damn sweet. I wish we had them in Canada.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Toyota
    True but you're going to end up paying a good bit to upgrade the crappy interior they have.
    >Honda
    I honestly don't know much about Honda other than their newer stuff isn't as good as the old.
    >Nissan
    Avoid the cars at all cost. The trucks are decent, but when/if something breaks? You aren't getting parts for it (ie the Transmission) and you're going to be spending an arm and a leg to replace that stuff.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what's wrong with Toyota interiors

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Well if you're over 6'1 it's a pain to be in a Tacoma. Plus the seats aren't the most comfortable if you're driving for hours. I had to get seat jackers to angle the front seat to sit a little higher to take pressure off my lower back(it's perfect now so I personally have to complaints).

The stuff is made by Japs and they're all skinny and short. Tall and fat Americans aren't going to have a good time if they spend too long of a time driving in them. So I've heard. Actually the Tacoma I have now was once owned by one the the mechanics at the dealership. You can see where the guys head was rubbing up/hitting the ceiling inside the truck to get in and out after all the years he had it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

(me)
          >have NO* complaints)
          Sorry I had a typo...

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Jap vehicles have been designed for the American market since the 60s, brev

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

tl:dr you're out of shape

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nah, I keep myself in shape. Former vet and I work physically form sunrise to sunset. I can still pass most physically fitness tests done by military still(probably not special forces level shit though). I early Taco's with the front bench seat? I'm fine with those. But the newer ones with the seats being split? Stiff as a mfer man.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You're driving a truck, not a luxury sedan lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A vehicle is a vehicle buddy. You want to sit on stone slabs like Fred Flintstone than be my guest.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You missed the point, fatty.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No, you're trying to misinterpret what I'm saying.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

um, sweaty. cd009’s are bulletproof. why the hell would anyone buy a soulless commuter with a CVT from nigsan?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Grouping Nissan with Honda or Toyota is criminal

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Replace Nissan with Mazda.

Niggsan is suck. Suzuki and Mazda numba 1.

On of those brands is not like the others

Corvette gaped loose by GTR

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

bread on hood of your terrible build quality Nissan

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Replace Nissan with Mazda.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Niggsan is suck. Suzuki and Mazda numba 1.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

On of those brands is not like the others

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mazda 3 is a great econobox daily driver and CX-5 is a great small SUV. Miata is pure soul.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>car: •_•
    >car, Japan: °○°

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's because
      >car, USA
      >car, Germany
      suck.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's not that they're just "worth" getting, you must consider who your money supports when you buy. Anything American means you're putting money on Black person plates. Eurotrash is always made by some form of brownoids. Chinkshit, enough said. The only way to ensure your money doesn't support enemies is by buying Japanese.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buy American.

Preferably, 1960s era steel.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Only Hondas are worth a damn

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Honda would still be making substandard piston rings from his gay little workshop if it weren't for BIG STRONG MUSCULAR TOYOTACHADS

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>manufacturer that hasn’t made a single RWD car besides a couple limited production runs
      >worth a damn
      have a nice day homosexual.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>CVT only except for nu-Odyssey
      >no RWD
      >marked up beyond belief
      >shitty Earth Memes engines with oil issues
      No.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Toyota/Lexus is fine.
    Nissan is okay if you buy the premium models, such as Patrol, GT-R or Z.
    I'd ditch Honda from the list. Nothing good since the 2008 financial crisis.
    I'd add Mazda. Mx-5 is kino. Mid-range cars are at least as good as the competition. Premium straight six models are a nice surprise in 2024.
    Also add Suzuki making economical vehicles that are reliable and cheap and easy to fix.
    Captcha: HKS0G

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *