only retards display these

only morons display these

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You must be a very new driver yourself, or very young.

I might have agreed with you when I was young, but now that I've been driving for 30 years, I wholeheartedly disagree with you.
    I give student drivers a little more space and consideration when I see one of those stickers. It makes sense.
    I don't give two shits about them as a driver, I give them space and consideration because young people aren't very good drivers, and I don't want to get into an accident because some new driver makes a new driver mistake.

The sticker is totally useful.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Anytime I see one I purposefully drive like more of a dick around them. It's important to keep them on their toes.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You don't do anything

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I agree, but way too often do I see them in use by women and the elderly that are clearly using them so you excuse their shit driving. If I get passed by a car going 10+ mph over the limit on the highway with one of these, I know it's bullshit.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

These groups of people spend so little time behind the wheel they pretty much are still learners if you judge by miles/hours driven

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this. it's a "watch out, I'm a fricking idiot" warning sticker, which is very nice of them to advertise

I agree, but way too often do I see them in use by women and the elderly that are clearly using them so you excuse their shit driving. If I get passed by a car going 10+ mph over the limit on the highway with one of these, I know it's bullshit.

>I agree, but way too often do I see them in use by women and the elderly that are clearly using them so you excuse their shit driving.
      who cares? it's the same meaning - "stay back, I'm a moron, I will hit you"

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>it's a "watch out, I'm a fricking idiot" warning sticker
        That's a "Baby on board" sticker.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they are a meme now. actual student drivers are in fully marked and sponsored vehicles.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>t. 15 year old

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I found one as a magnet on the street I've been thinking of slapping it on.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's...the point.
    >HELLO EVERYONE I'M A HUGE FRICKING moron PLEASE BE CAREFUL AROUND ME THANK YOU
    I keep extra follow distance since they'll probably panic from me being to close.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

there's a guy at the office who has one of these just because he thinks it'll keep people off his ass
    we have some real shit drivers in the area, so I get doing what you can to try and alleviate some of the unwanted attention
    he's also a complete fricking cotton ball so that it as you will

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have that on my hooning shitbox.
    Also baby on board, and an Obama bumper sticker

7. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

been seeing a lot more of these lately, is this some TikTok fad or something?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

saw one of these on a semi a few months back

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

way less cringe than this

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bit too ambiguous for a learner anyways.
      I'd see it as JDM reference before an actual learner

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>guy in a heavily tuned nissan Z or debadged honda going 110 in a 55
    >"please be patient, student driver"

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dunno I thought it was hilarious when I saw one on an Audi R8

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Required by law here

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

N

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What does the N stand for?

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Some insurance companies will give you a monthly discount if a new driver displays these stickers I’ve seen people put them on their M series as a joke too

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s a good warning sign to stay far away

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They are good sometimes, other times you'll get an butthole that will drive right ontop of you. Intentionally

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In my area they're exclusively used by adult Indians

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

outside of the practical use of letting people know you're not road trained putting stickers on cars is a sign of the following: homosexualry, niggotry and attention seekotry, which can be a combination of he previous two

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *