It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Fricking hate boomers
    >Oh no there's a battery fire!
    >Quick pour water on it!
    >The water isn't working! It's almost like water isn't as effective way of extinguishing this kind of fire!
    >Well then just keep pouring thousands and thousands of gallons of water on it until it eventually works!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

/thread

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Foam doesn't work either so what do you propose they use?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Smother it under a gigantic special made weighted blanket.
        I remember hearing about this being done for one tesla fire.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

How do you plan on putting a blanket over a raging 3000 degree fire?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Drop it from the air.
            Or however they did it for that tesla fire.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Very carefully.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sand and boron

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Great anon now we have bigger problems

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>It's not one burning Tesla... It's 15,000

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>there is only one place in an entire car where you will find lithium; inside a Tesla. If there's lithium on the ground it doesn't mean a gasoline car exploded, it was a Tesla, it's electric!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>That’s impossible, Environmentally Friendly(tm) Teslas can’t explode.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>A pebble scrapes the bottom of the battery pack
            >the damaged cell begin the process of thermal runaway
            >the release of superheated gasses can no longer be contained, rupturing the pack and spreading it's heavy metal poison across the road
            >the chain of disaster is now complete

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

?si=MN0HgpDVhWEEG-0D

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You didn't see cobalt on the ground, cause it wasn't there!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Close the city. No one leaves.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

did they died?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The helicopter hit a construction crane cable at the nuclear plant, during a flight to pour a decontaminating acetate mixture onto the accident reactor, and crashed. All four occupants died.
            They landed on the roof of the reactor which is where most of the reactor's guts ended up, so I would have rather died too.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/B7eOD7g.gif

Great anon now we have bigger problems

https://i.imgur.com/6IUcqxC.jpg

>It's not one burning Tesla... It's 15,000

https://i.imgur.com/RyakDvK.jpg

>That’s impossible, Environmentally Friendly(tm) Teslas can’t explode.

https://i.imgur.com/itbeqs6.jpg

>Close the city. No one leaves.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

let it burn and then have the state charge the cost of the melted roadway, bridge collapse, etc. to the idiot who caused the accident.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

your moms lard

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

/thread

>JUST USE FOAM OMG BOOMERS ARE SO FRICKING STUPID

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Firefighters love to use firetrucks any chance they get. I bet the fire was out after the first 5,000 gallons and they kept spraying water all over the car, freeway, nearby grass, anything just to be able to use the hose for something.

https://i.imgur.com/cNAevqC.png

[...]
      >JUST USE FOAM OMG BOOMERS ARE SO FRICKING STUPID

Quit trying to eat the foam, tard

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Firefighters love to use firetrucks any chance they get. I bet the fire was out after the first 5,000 gallons and they kept spraying water all over the car, freeway, nearby grass, anything just to be able to use the hose for something.

No it literally takes that amount of water to take the heat out of a lithium fire since that shit gets so hot that OTHER METALS like Aluminum start to catch on fire.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>fire trucks
        The first thing I learned, literally the first thing, even before "go see Captain Brody" was that it is not firetruck, it's fire ENGINE. Which sucks, because there aren't many other words starting with F and ending with -UCK

I'll frick off now, thanks for tuning in

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Well the option is to wait 48 hours to let the shit burn itself out AND block a major thoroughfare for that amount of time, or use the proper shit to extinguish them which is not possible because no Fire Dept has enough money to buy that shit in the first place.

I can't wait until EV's take over and no goes anywhere because there's always a fire on the major highways blocking the roads. What a glorious future to look forward to.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I can't wait until EV's take over
        Most new EVs are being sold with LFPs which don't go supernova, and sodium batteries are going to be used by the end of the decade
        I figured fire prone NCMs were going to be used for high performance cars, but China already has an LFP powered 500hp minivan that can charge up over 300 miles in 10 minutes

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

That's kinda based if the chinks can bring down the price of an EV a shitload, because the price of an EV is insane, especially for something that you can't really keep forever, I don't think the normies and even DA would mind paying $15,000-$20,000 every 10 years for an EV, but paying $50,000+ over and over for something that isn't worth repairing forever is a deal breaker, but if they can get it cheap enough, we'd be good, cause even back in the good old 60s cars were shit quality and didn't last, but they were cheap and you could replace it pretty frequently because it's post ww2 America and you have money.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>especially for something that you can't really keep forever
            There are EVs from 100 years ago that can still be driven.

>even DA would mind paying $15,000-$20,000 every 10 years for an EV
            Thankfully even EV batteries from 5 years ago cost around $8000 and are expected to last 20 years for automotive use.
            The main reason replacement packs currently cost so much for long-range cars, is that there hasn't been a market because so few cars have needed them.
            Battery replacement / upgrades for short range cars, PHEVs, or Hybrids aren't that uncommon now, and apart from crooked dealers the replacement costs aren't that bad.

Shade tree mechanics have done their own battery swaps in an afternoon for the cost of a salvaged parts car with an undamaged powertrain.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>There are EVs from 100 years ago that can still be driven.

Lead acid batteries ≠ Lithium batteries. False equivalence dumbass.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not even the nickel iron batteries or later lead acid batteries they used back then lasted this long. Those cars have been actively maintained.
            The batteries that replaced them? Cheaper, better, and lighter (or with more capacity) than what was in them before.

What makes you think that NMC lithium ion batteries will be impossible to similarly replace more cheaply decades from now?
            Or that modern EVs won't be able to be maintained when people are already re-using components of them to build their own?

You're just buying into the same crap people said about Japanese cars 50 years ago.
            Its just a different set of skills you need to develop to work on them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

BYD Seagull has Detroit shitting themselves, it's like $11k and even with tarrifs and extra US specific bullshit it can realistically still be sold for like $20k
            Thing is BYD just has no interest in the US market when they can just take over all markets south of the American border

Should be noted that BYD started off as a battery manufacturer, so they do those really well. But they also learned how to make cars from Toyota, and started off making rebadged Corollas and shit
            Currently they're completely vertically integrated and make almost all of their car parts themself, it gives them a massive advantage over even other chink manufacturers

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

EVs have a longer life and require less money to maintain than ICEV.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

True lmao, let’s just put a giant fricking dome over the vehicle.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Based, I don't care if one car ties up the entire fire department if it means sticking it to those gasoline chuds.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Water at least cools the pavement, which in a lithium fire could be at a real risk of melting. They can't really put out the fire but they can prevent another delay through road repair

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can't put out a lithium fire with water. They could have used infinite water, it wont do anything. You need to use specific class D fire extinguishing agents, such as copper dry powder or Amerex.
      These are just grossly incompetent middle America boomers, never done a real day's work in their spoiled fricking lives, and get compensated an absurd salary for it. Literally useless people. 17 year old kids in the navy learn to do their job in a month.

This, what is wrong with these morons? God forbid they have to deal with anything beyond a wood fire

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Submersion and containment with water is the most cost effective way to deal with metal fires. Or just let it burn itself out. At least that's what I was thought in the military when I went through firefighting training.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They do this in the winter until there's 5 inches of ice impeding traffic.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I was just reading about a BMW fire, the block started burning and they had a problem putting it out.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You can't put out a lithium fire with water. They could have used infinite water, it wont do anything. You need to use specific class D fire extinguishing agents, such as copper dry powder or Amerex.
    These are just grossly incompetent middle America boomers, never done a real day's work in their spoiled fricking lives, and get compensated an absurd salary for it. Literally useless people. 17 year old kids in the navy learn to do their job in a month.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

EV cucks keep making excuses. these death traps need to be banned!

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>fire department
    >done nothing to look into it
    >just keep dumping water on it
    >what else could we do!!!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Implying fire departments haven't spent millions looking into it and doing training.
      How would you put such a fire out, mr. expert? None of the extinguishers work either.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Wow it's like we have had various chemicals to put them out easily for years!

There's literally like multiple types
        >f500
        >AVD

>AVD is a pioneering fire extinguishing agent that has been tried and tested as effective lithium-ion battery fire protection.
        >AVD fire extinguishing agent has been successfully type tested by the manufacturer on a 6.8 kWh battery module. This equates to a small, domestic solar battery storage system or small hybrid Electric Vehicle

>my local fire department doesn't want to pay some company for their chemicals though so lets use tax payers drinking water!

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

There's a difference between putting-out a phone or scooter fire and one from picrel.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>AVD fire extinguishing agent has been successfully type tested by the manufacturer on a 6.8 kWh battery module.
            >AVD fire extinguishing agent has been successfully type tested by the manufacturer on a 6.8 kWh battery module.

fricking read bozo

they even have blankets to throw over the car and its stops ignition and you they don't even cool the blanket in the test but can just hose that down,

it's just ameri cuck fire fighters with no budget and 50 year old trucks struggling lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>fricking read bozo
            Proof's in the pudding, show that putting out a full-EV fire.
            Just because the kWh is similar doesn't mean jack shit in this context. Full EV battery packs have more material that will burn once it catches fire.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Just because the kWh is similar doesn't mean jack shit in this context. Full EV battery packs have more material that will burn once it catches fire.

lmao are you fricking stupid 6.8kWh is a full battery pack

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's what I thought, you don't understand this at all.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

fricking read bozo

they even have blankets to throw over the car and its stops ignition and you they don't even cool the blanket in the test but can just hose that down,

it's just ameri cuck fire fighters with no budget and 50 year old trucks struggling lmao

https://i.imgur.com/8r9pW1u.png

Wow it's like we have had various chemicals to put them out easily for years!

There's literally like multiple types
            >f500
            >AVD

>AVD is a pioneering fire extinguishing agent that has been tried and tested as effective lithium-ion battery fire protection.
            >AVD fire extinguishing agent has been successfully type tested by the manufacturer on a 6.8 kWh battery module. This equates to a small, domestic solar battery storage system or small hybrid Electric Vehicle

>my local fire department doesn't want to pay some company for their chemicals though so lets use tax payers drinking water!

You're wasting your time arguing with a bot

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don't listen to this homosexual. Submersion is still king for metal fires.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

lol I thought this refers to the amount of water needed to get the lithium.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Americans are too stupid to handle EVs

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>$7,500 tax credit new
    >$4,000 tax credit buying used
    >Whatever state tax credits if applicable
    It's literally stealing from your neighbor to buy fancy shit.
    And then tons of credits to over-inflated numbers by energy companies to score tax credits for being "green."
    Then all the gov't money funded into psychotically-faked "research" where the people paid to do the research have to inflate their numbers to get the money.
    And the corporations who have to do millions in research and billions in making new manufacturing processes.
    Then, hey, let's make every fire department buy stupid-expensive equipment (also on the taxpayer dime).
    ...ALL for something that cannot be proven to be better for the environment when we burn gas to make electricity.
    How is this not theft? How is this okay?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>It's literally stealing from your neighbor to buy fancy shit.
      How? That's not how a tax credit works.

I pay tax money, and the Government says to me:
      >Hey, if you do this thing that will save us both money, we'll give you some of the money you paid in back
      So I do the thing, get some of my own money back, and then I'm using less energy, and that means less energy the Government has to subsidize or import from abroad.

>where the people paid to do the research have to inflate their numbers to get the money.
      That is not how Scientific Research works. They get their money either way, and Scientists get massive boners for knocking down bad research to make a name for themselves.
      Not to say no researcher ever tries to 'fake' something, but when they do there's a massive scandal when they get caught, and they always get caught.
      Which is what has been happening in slow motion over the last 50 years as the Scientific Community has been ringing alarm bells about the increasingly anti-Science stance of the fossil fuel industry.

>cannot be proven to be better for the environment when we burn gas to make electricity.
      Gasoline largely doesn't get burned to make electricity. Its the other way around. About 6kWh goes into extracting oil, refining gasoline, and then putting that gasoline in your fuel tank.
      6kWh going into an electric car that does 4.2 miles a kWh comes out slightly ahead of a typical gas car.
      Some regions of the US already get the vast majority of their electricity from sources like wind, solar, hydro-electric, and nuclear fission.

>How is this not theft? How is this okay?
      I bet you've never even considered the trillions that go to subsidizing the fossil fuel industry every single year, or the fact that road use fees paid by internal combustion cars are 1/5 what EVs pay, or that the majority or road maintenance expenditures come out of the general fund.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There’s also what I like to call the “horse shit tax” which is the cost you pay for normalized public filth.
        >Back in the day, did people get exposed to horse manure every day on the road?
        Absolutely.
        >Did they get negative health effects for that exposure to literal horse shit?
        Yep.
        >But who pays for damages?
        Not the horse and carriage industry, lol.
        This is a cost, and maybe even a subsidy when the perpetrators of the filth get protected from legal damages.

I predict in the future there’s going to be an inflection point when someone’s going to sue for damages for exposure to exhaust.
        Similar to how that one lady sued Macdonalds for hot coffee getting spilled on her.
        Once that legal Pandora’s box gets opened then suddenly everyone with an ICE car will be absolutely fricked.
        Karens will sue anything with exhaust in a residential area into oblivion.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There’s also what I like to call the “horse shit tax” which is the cost you pay for normalized public filth.
        >Back in the day, did people get exposed to horse manure every day on the road?
        Absolutely.
        >Did they get negative health effects for that exposure to literal horse shit?
        Yep.
        >But who pays for damages?
        Not the horse and carriage industry, lol.
        This is a cost, and maybe even a subsidy when the perpetrators of the filth get protected from legal damages.

I predict in the future there’s going to be an inflection point when someone’s going to sue for damages for exposure to exhaust.
        Similar to how that one lady sued Macdonalds for hot coffee getting spilled on her.
        Once that legal Pandora’s box gets opened then suddenly everyone with an ICE car will be absolutely fricked.
        Karens will sue anything with exhaust in a residential area into oblivion.

These are the kind of schizos, who aren't engineers or scientists, trying to tell everyone else what they can or cannot do. Never forget.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Not trying to say anything that individuals can or cannot do, but corporations are not people, and while Representative Democratic Governments represent people they have every right to regulate corporate activity including ensuring they produce competitive products that do not make the US dependent on, or subordinate to hostile foreign governments, as well as compensating citizens who exercise their initiative to benefit the Nation.

If you choose to live in a major city, you're also going to have to accept that in those crowded conditions where your rights end and where other individuals rights begin is more tightly constrained. You are however free to not live in major cities.
          Why a car enthusiast would want to live in a major city is beyond me. Where is the attraction to sitting in a nearly stationary vehicle for hours every single day?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

First of all, dude, you've got some serious issues and it comes through in your writing. Anyway.
            >they have every right to regulate corporate activity including ensuring they produce competitive products that do not make the US dependent on, or subordinate to hostile foreign governments
            Who benefits from EVs? China. We get our oil from our own country, we're a net-exporter.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Who benefits from EVs? China.
            Only in the short term and only if the West fails to invest in and develop a clearly strategically important technology.
            There are no resources unique to China that BEV technology requires.

I go out and look at new cars, and it bothers me that apart from Tesla and the Koreans hardly anyone sells anything competitive.
            China isn't navel gazing trying to return to some idealized past. We can't beat them if we lose ourselves in fantasy.

>We get our oil from our own country, we're a net-exporter.
            If we sit back and rest on older technology we make ourselves and our allies vulnerable.
            Same as countries that were still dependent on horses for their logistics 100 years ago.
            Or like the West has done in recent years by turning its back on nuclear power.

>you've got some serious issues
            This has never been a site for normal people. Normal people don't have the instinct for strategic thought. They're often purely reactionary against anything that challenges the status quo.
            If you think you're normal, I'm glad I have issues.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then move to a totalitarian police state if you think everyone should be forced to do or buy things based on pure conjecture.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sorry, you're still mis-characterizing my position.
            Especially the fact that the strategic interests of the United States is based on 'pure conjecture'. There is nothing hypothetical anymore about the military capabilities of better batteries produced in bulk for a low price.
            Drones with longer ranges, extended loiter times and that can carry larger payloads have proven to be more cost-effective against Soviet vintage armor than even the A-10.

There is no federal requirement that individuals buy anything, or do anything other than pay your fair share as a responsible citizen. Ending your dependence on subsidies by taking actions like generating your own energy is simply a fair suggestion any Free Person should take seriously, and should be rewarded with a lower tax rate.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then state your position. Do you want the gov't to subsidize battery makers and phase out ICE cars through economic "nudging?" Because that's what it sounds like.
            Also A-10 go BRRRT and save lives, we use UAVs too but they have different uses. The Warthog was supposed to be canned over a decade ago, but it's still one of our best despite UAVs and drones being a thing.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Do you want the gov't to subsidize battery makers
            I'd prefer to not have subsidies, but as long as the fossil fuel industry is subsidized, and those subsidies cannot be ended that is a difficult case to make.
            Especially as long as Western battery manufacturing is not scaled up or competitive. In the short term, building out domestic production capability is a good expenditure.
            A tax credit available to the individual purchaser that still gives domestic manufacturing an advantage is a good way to do that.
            Or would you prefer China retain their advantage?

>phase out ICE cars
            There is nothing that can stop the phase out of internal combustion engines.
            Working to end subsidies of fossil fuels simply puts the market back on a fair competitive footing.
            Look on the bright side, if the cost of fossil fuels reflects their true price, that creates a market opportunity for sustainable fuels.

The sooner internal combustion engines running on ethanol become a quaint novelty for a rural minority instead of a daily necessity for urbanites the better.
            There are no federal laws against personal ownership or operation of horses, or steam engines, or stirling engines, or jet cars, or anything else we're interested in here.
            There is no reason to think internal combustion cars won't be exactly the same. Car enthusiasts into retro-tech are too small a minority to be worth restricting.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Ironic you post a Gadsden flag while polluting the air of everyone’s private property with your Rube Goldberg shit box.
          The day will come when you get fricked for it, exhaust shitter.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>He tells me I should die for driving a 2200lb catted car as he sits in an air-conditioned room with artificial lighting - on his 800W PC and 4K screen, with his phone he replaces every 2 years doing its daily charge.
            Totally bro, you're saving the planet with 5,000lb electric living rooms on wheels. 70% of US electricity is generated by burning fossil fuels.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Evgays need to ropemaxx

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a regular car needs that much fuel in its lifetime

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what they don't have the onions blanket?

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How many gallons of water do american need to cast on alkali metal until he understands alkali metals will have a chemical reaction with water?!

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

EVshills doing overtime ITT

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I've never seen an EV shill, but you know what I've seen plenty of? anti-EV shills
      funny how that works, huh?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

How have you never seen a EV shill here? There's that one homosexual in every EV thread who posts the same kw/h/mi figures.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/e9zmAEi.jpg

>I've never seen an EV shill

here are the anti-EV shills, where's the EV shill?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>here are the anti-EV shills, where's the EV shill?
            Lmfao even.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I've never seen an EV shill

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'm one of those "anti-EV" shills that always posts in these threads, and have done so for years.
        I'm not anti-EV, I just don't want ICE cars banned over hopes and dreams that EVs will save the ecosystem.
        I'm not trying to ban EVs, I'm trying to stop EVgays from banning ICE.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I only see what I want to see
        Yes, we know you do.

13. 1 month ago
    p

I mean let's be honest, 75% of the surface of the earth is water.
    It's not a problem

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

They'll never stop coping, clearly they're putting out the fire wrong, they should carry around some sort of massive containment to snuff out the oxygen to this thing, and be careful storing it too, because it might be on fire again.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

for me it was how even poorgays could afford one, then when people complained about how much more expensive they were to a camry or accord they laughed at people for being poorgays

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>"I am wrong for buying a hazardous technology that will kill me without warning and burn for days?"

>"No its the fire fighters for not having proper equipment and being cowards for saving me and not putting it out properly"

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why not just throw a big fire resistant blanket over it?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>blankets that can withstand up to 1300 degrees
      >EV fires can reach temperatures of up to 5000 degrees

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You throw 4, obviously!

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if you think that's bad you should look at how much water it takes to make your food. imagine eating meat.

19. 1 month ago
    p

The worst part about this is that once water is used once for something, it’s gone forever.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Just grab it back off the ground and out of the air when it evaporates bro

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Hydro Homies in pain.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I like traditional women and non transgendered beer, of course I hate EVs

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Everytime I learn more about electronic vehicles i want to vomit. Its made for the ipad generation that has a gold fish attention span and want to tongue climate childs slit. You are pedophiles and fricking disease ridden people. You have to charge behind a fricking mattress firm because your real range begins at 80%. You are also willing to let jesus take the wheel with AI. Evs perpetuate numale culture and risky sexual life styles. At the end of the day EVs are combustion vehicles after all. In any natural disaster like a hurricane these are exploding all over miami. Go frick yourself and let that sink in frick face

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

I’m not an EV gay, but yes, if shit doesn’t work anymore then you have to adapt to make sure you can control them. The fact that you think this doesn’t happen all the fricking time in the fire and safety and health industries is fricking mind boggling.

Basically have a nice day in the dick you stupid fricking moron so we don’t have to deal with your idiot progeny continuing in and being a net loss for society

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So as I understand it, you want every single fire dept. in every western nation to purchase brand new equipment specifically for fighting lithium fires? I'm not interested in paying for that when the government is already forking out subsidies to EVgays for purchases and EV companies for their factories. It's a fricking wasteful grift top to bottom.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>The fact that you think this doesn’t happen all the fricking time in the fire and safety and health industries

Your average local fire dept only has equipment on hand that think they'll need and even if something new comes up that requires new equipment, depending on local budgets it may take some considerable time to acquire it based on availibilty.

Point is a fire dept that's stationed in a rural area may only be equipped for fighting rural related fires like grain silos, and won't have the equipment to fight say a fire at a high rise building in the city, and the inverse would be true. So the same thing goes for lithium fires, most depts are probably outfitted for diesel or gas fires, but likely wouldn't have proper equipment for lithium or metal fires cause, they never needed it in the first place.

With time yeah this will change but so long as depts are funded by local taxes, and those taxes vary by the wealth of the local populace, yes you're going to have inconsistencies of firefighting ability.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>new thing bad

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>old thing bad

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

H-h-how'd this end up in a 1909 photo?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>homosexual electric car being charged in a house that only the yuppiest of yuppies can have because you're either a have or a have not
      A-Are we living in the Edwardian era right now?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

A wealthy family would buy an electric curiosity for his wife. This way she can go into town to see the other wealthy wives.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why didn't they just pour dirt on it?

27. 1 month ago
    Owner-Optimus Primefag

Not shilling EVs here but if water conservation is your point here, wait until you find out how much water it takes to make a pound of beef.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Beef keeps working homies alive so we can perpetuate, tho. EVs do less work per charge compared to a tank of gas, and they're this huge liability.

• 1 month ago
        Owner-Optimus Primefag

Beef hasn't kept me alive in 10 years.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Wtf beef's delicious

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Saving the environment with batteries made from cobalt mined by Congolese orphans, lithium from open toxic pits, and fires put out with PFAS. I'm saving the environment so fricking hard.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Are EV owners low key based? I mean their cars are cringe, but it's synonymous with being Caucasian and upper class and shitting on the poor and third world.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>suddenly cares about the environment
      so believable

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah we unironically do, you don't have to have your truck moron tuned to blow smoke everywhere like an butthole to be a conservative, we drive regular cars and trucks with catalytic converters.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I carry a garbage bag with me when I go hiking to pack out other people's litter. I run my AC at 76 in the summer. I buy used/refurbished products whenever I can. But I am sure now you will call me a cuck or something rather than fake environmentalist.

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Its almost as if these fire departments need to adjust to the new reality already.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *