pedestrians are not people. if you cannot afford or drive a car you should stay in your house and die there.

pedestrians are not people. if you cannot afford or drive a car you should stay in your house and die there. change my mind.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sponsored by Ford

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ford Motor Company is a fantastic company and one of the most important corporate entities to come from the USA. perhaps one of this nations greatest accomplishments. perhaps one of the world's, for that matter.
      give me ONE (1) valid reason we should ever build a society that caters to lower classes such as pedestrians.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>death machines are good!
        :^)

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

people are always going to die. taking away everyone's freedom will not change that. people died before the advent of the automobile and will continue to die after it, this is to be expected. without cars we would be absolutely powerless and humanity would've gotten nowhere. try again.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

also 60k isn't much in a country with over 400 million. alcohol alone kills more than that. car companies are routinely the leaders in product safety r&d spending and it shows, cars are by far the safest things you interact with on a daily basis. with all the astounding scientific advancements we've made studying how to address driver and passenger safety, you'd have to go very far out of your way to get into a collision or see any kind of dangerous malfunction. even the worst automotive companies like Tesla have stellar quality control.

That's a lot of seethe for "just let me murder children lol"

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

children shouldn't be playing in the street anyway. if they're outside their parents should be driving them somewhere where they can play indoors. if their parents don't have cars, they shouldn't have children either. none of this makes cars a "bad thing" btw. you're just moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm literally a car dealer who gets funding from Ford and I'm still telling you these things, you piece of shit.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and where do you work?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why do you sell "death machines" as you put it? Do you just not care about anything but money? You're admitting to killing children by proxy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

tbh I'm not really sure what my endgame is

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And that doesn't frick you up inside? It doesn't disturb you when you try to go to sleep at night? That you're instrumental in the operation of a company that kills children and fricks up entire cities to make it impossible to live without their incredibly expensive and dangerous product? You don't give a frick about any of that?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not like I give zero fricks. After all, here I am in this thread, saying the things that I'm saying. I'm not really sure that there is an industry out there without blood on its hands. That's sort of the deal with the Devil that everyone who participates in capitalism makes. Anyone who has a stable job, if they have a little self-awareness, will look at themselves in the mirror and say, "Oh God, what have I done?" The dream is to use what I've built and pivot to another industry, but that doesn't solve the underlying issues. The only way to improve things is to be loving towards others and to show generosity to the poor.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the poor do not deserve generosity because they always squander whatever they're given. that's why they're poor. look at welfare programs, does anybody on welfare EVER get off?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the poor do not deserve generosity
            I disagree and have money to burn. It gives me sadistic glee to hand one- or two hundred bucks to the guy on the corner knowing that people like you don't want me to.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you're just giving him meth money that he will overdose on. but of course that gives you sadistic pleasure. what doesn't?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

People to whom I don't give money also overdose on meth, so it's not me giving away money that's the issue.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>people I don't throw radioactive sludge at also die of cancer, therefore the radioactive sludge is not the problem here
            cope

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>money is radioactive sludge
            Ah, a fellow communist I see

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

meth is close enough to radioactive sludge, yes. and funding someone else's meth habits is about as virtuous as throwing radioactive sludge at them.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't ever see the same person twice, so I can't be the source of a habit.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>oh it's ok, I never throw toxic sludge on the same person twice!
            cope

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>money is toxic sludge
            Indeed, comrade. We must seize the means of production.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you can stop demonstrating your illiteracy now poorgay. we get it, you went to public school and your reading comprehension is as poor as you are.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You can't even use "whom" correctly, you ridiculous troll.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>unironically demonstrates his illiteracy further in an attempt to 'own' his opponent
            lmao cope

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're embarrassing yourself now, but I do accept your concession.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you've already embarrassed yourself multiple times in this thread so forgive me for dismissing your opinion on this one lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not that guy but you're kind of a fricking idiot

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you're the one that wants to ban cars. moron.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the point of a discussion is to use grammar and logic to support rhetoric. you're an uneducated homosexual, and so it's more likely that anything will say will make people want the opposite of what you want. i didn't have an opinion on cars before but now i'm anti car because frick you.
            you're essentially acting as an anti-car supporter because of how poorly you're defending vehicle ownership

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i didn't have an opinion on cars before but now i'm anti car because frick you.
            you think this makes you special but actually this is the most npc take possible. almost all anti-car dipshits are just liberal homosexuals with oppositional defiance disorder who don't actually know WHY they hold any of the opinions they hold, all they know is do the opposite of what "Guy I Don't Like" wants to do. you don't think, only react. knee jerk reactions only. not surprising at all, but it is a shame that you morons get to vote.

[...]

I rest my case. anti-car morons are actual nazis and if you support the anti-car movement you're a nazi.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>if you support the anti-car movement you're a nazi
            wtf i'm anti-car now? i enjoy driving to work every morning and watching the other cargays losing their minds as they get stuck behind a bicycle doing 10 in a 35. i've hated cars for a while now but i still drive because i live in a country run by israelited boomer morons who made driving dipshit mobiles mandatory unless you want to live in an inner city and pay arms and legs for renting a shoe box apartment. cars are a scam that cost 3 times more than they're worth but morons like op think getting israeliteed is a flex so they just keep getting more expensive and hate-worthy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

daily reminder that nazis have never won anything under any circumstance and ford motor company is thriving more now than ever and it will only get better for ford motor company so frick you

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

way to miss the joke, moron. ford motor company is doing well because low iq consoomer peasants like you keep paying them three times what their plastic pieces of shit are worth. then you pay the insurance companies and oil companies just to drive around in your little plastic box losing your mind and screaming like a hysterical woman as a bike chad casually drifts along in the center of the lane at 5 mph forcing all the cartards to go his speed. i drive a ford, it's the biggest piece of shit i've ever owned. it's one problem after another and even when it's running correctly it runs like shit. japanese cars are the only car anyone should ever pay for. i wouldn't drive another ford if it was given to me for free.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Germany lost WII, but the Nazis sure didn't. They got transplanted into both superpowers and continued their sick little games with more funding and resources.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are a moron obsessed with race, amen.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are a neet /n/igger shut the frick up

>almost up to pre-seltbelt levels in the 2020s
            what is going on

More dui's
            More complex systems that fail
            More cars on the road driving more miles
            More population, Less whites
            More distractions
            Covid where everyone got worse at driving and laws are less enforced

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>More dui's
            literally just don't drink and drive. or better yet, ban alcohol. either way, cars are good.
            >More complex systems that fail
            [citation needed]
            >More cars on the road driving more miles
            this is unironically a good thing. just drive safer dumbasses
            >More population, Less whites
            of course anti car gays are racist
            >More distractions
            literally just don't drive distracted
            >Covid where everyone got worse at driving and laws are less enforced
            you don't actually believe in that nonsense do you

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

also 60k isn't much in a country with over 400 million. alcohol alone kills more than that. car companies are routinely the leaders in product safety r&d spending and it shows, cars are by far the safest things you interact with on a daily basis. with all the astounding scientific advancements we've made studying how to address driver and passenger safety, you'd have to go very far out of your way to get into a collision or see any kind of dangerous malfunction. even the worst automotive companies like Tesla have stellar quality control.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>almost up to pre-seltbelt levels in the 2020s
          what is going on

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Compared to 2019, many more drivers involved in fatal crashes drive drunk or don't wear seat belts.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Found
    On
    Road
    Dead

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you're a normie c**t. change my mind

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

incels are not people. if you cannot reproduce you should stay in your house and die there. change my mind.
    >muh car
    cars are the unimaginative consoomer solution to resource distribution. gtfo my board, normalgay.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol you shouldnt drive the car with 666 on it. I'm pretty confident if you go to a car place and find one with 666, it'll be weird. He's done weird stuff like this everywhere. Literally it's in like every fricking place.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lol I'm just imagining one of you pieces of shit being cool enough to go investigate God. I did do this, imagine me in a car dealership looking for something, and actually finding it. It wasn't a car of my own, or a wife, but it was a rare glimpse into the mind of pure evil. Thats a 100% evil action. I live in terror of what I've found its actually true buddy. I hide under my bed now.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The Ford driver fears my souped up Chevrolegs.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not having a car is only socially acceptable if you live in a mega city.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I miss driving, but my country is filled with baboons who can't obey traffic rules (including pedestrians), so I let my license expire. Maybe if I move out of the city or to an actual first world country then I'd start driving again.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cagers are not people, if you are unfit to ride a bicycle you should stay in your mobility scooter and shart yourself to death.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine being an eurocuck and using public transit everyday

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *