People for some reason

>Oh you drive a lifted pickup truck?
>Ha! I am now thinking about your penis!

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Its common for an individual to judge who compensates for flaws in themself based on how much attention they'd like to attract with the outer appearance. Trucks are just one of those very well known and studied examples

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The medical community has recently identified a novel condition termed Truck Derangement Syndrome (TDS), characterized by a unique combination of gender dysphoria and schizophrenic rage attacks. Individuals afflicted with TDS experience profound distress due to a perceived incongruence between their biological sex and gender identity, often exacerbated by intense bouts of irrational anger and disorganized thinking. This perplexing syndrome poses significant challenges for diagnosis and treatment, highlighting the complexities of mental health disorders and the necessity for further research and understanding in this area.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

But if someone truly was insecure about the size of their penis then why would they attempt to compensate for it in a manner that is commonly assumed to be a means of compensating for said penis. It wouldn't make sense for a closeted homosexual to attempt to hide their homosexuality by attending gay clubs and wearing rainbows everywhere. Such behavior would only make observers assume they were gay. So someone who didn't want everyone to know they had a small penis wouldn't do something that they knows makes everyone think they have a small penis.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

A lifted truck is also an example of hypermasculine stimuli, something the individual feels completes them. Its something that literally fills a hole they feel due to their insecurity. They have to do something about it as long as they're insecure. If its not a lifted truck, its owning guns, dressing in leather and wearing sunglasses, becoming a cop, obsessing over football, anything else they can superimpose over their personality that they can identify with that will give others the perceived image they think that it will give them. Sometimes their awareness is just overridden by their urge to satisy that basic need of what they like vs how their viewed. Basically some guys just really care more about their own idea of how they think other people will view them vs how people actually will view them. It only helps the illusion when people in their life don't actively say "hey you bought a big truck haha you must have a 3 inch pincher"

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

but what if people just like or engage in those things for many potential reasons unrelated to personal insecurities

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then they wouldn't be making a post on DA.org about their dissatisfaction with people mentioning their penis size cause of it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Those people definitely exist, but the truck is a conduit to their personality, not a replacement for it. The homosexual who made this thread has a tiny pecker inside his own mind. This is undeniable, because his only obsession with the truck is that it offends others, even if that's generally not true, since Americans seem to love trucks and SUVs.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's not possible. Occams razor doesn't exist. A person liking a thing and doing the thing because they like it? Unthinkable. Every decision that every person in the world makes is a carefully calculated 4D chess move made solely in response to things that other people think or may potentially think. Because this is the way that my brain works, it must be the way everyone's brain works.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Then they wouldn't be making a post on DA.org about their dissatisfaction with people mentioning their penis size cause of it

Its common for an individual to judge who compensates for flaws in themself based on how much attention they'd like to attract with the outer appearance. Trucks are just one of those very well known and studied examples

this is what being mentally broken at the sight of a lifted truck does to a person. Truck Derangement Syndrome is a real mental illness no different to Trump Derangment Syndrome.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>themself

[...]

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>>Ha! I am now thinking about your penis!
    Get in line

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

As a truckold myself I find it hilarious because I think my penis is pretty great, if I'm overcompensating for anything its just being generally moronic. But also big diesel v8 go brrrrrrrrre

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You drive old trucks so it's totally fine. It's the lifted widened 2022 F-250 with spike lug nuts and lightbar owners that are gay homos

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I have a few neutruggs too but I dont really take many pictures of them because they are boring.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What prompts a man to have 5 trucks

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Autism

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Understandable

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I dont know, I haven't had only 5 trucks in a long time. That doesn't seem like nearly enough trucks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What prompts a man to have 5 trucks

Wrong reply

• 2 months ago
      Greased Geese

the year cutoff for truckhomosexual is 2000, if you don't own a late model you skirt it and you are just a normal human being.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There are maybe some men who are compensating, but most men with testosterone just enjoy the feeling of driving a tough looking diesel on 35's around. Women just wouldnt understand the joy of that, and thats fine

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Women just wouldnt understand the joy of that
      Actually the vehicle women find the most attracted to are trucks

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I think women do, considering they love huge SUVs that are built on the same frames.
      Also, not to mention the twiney little prostitutes you'll see driving dad's truck every once in a while. Or more than once in a while.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the automakers knew you were a chud from the start, and played you like a fiddle

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Penis is a euphemism for what drives you. A terrified person of your world falling away. The wasteful ways of the past with might means right. Now America was a better place, but it wasn't a place where bully males lived in every house. No man thought they were Alpha. In fact men, real men, went on retreats to find their inner animal. That's because they did not think they are some super macho alpha male.

THE ERA OF BODY ON FRAME SEDANS WAS WAY BETTER THAN YOUR homosexual FRIENDS AND YOU DRIVING A ROLLING COPING MECHANISM.

t.45 yo boomer

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are part of gender affirming treatment so it’s natural to suspect something is wrong.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think about guys' penises a lot, and it's never in a mean way.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Are you female (male?)

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Now you know why I drive a tesla

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I mean this is literally what’s going through women’s minds in an erotic way when they see one

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Oh you drive a <car before 1990,mostly non-toyota>?
    >wow, what if it breaks down??
    the power of regular and oreventative maintenance is underrated

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Micro penis cope

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *