pickup truck drivers MALDIN

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

pickup drivers are running over homosexuals driving those things and thinking they hit a dog

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No, they are light enough and have a decent enough structure. So when you hit them it's like a game of rocket league. A good after market bumper and it can be entertaining, for the pickup driver

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Cars blow up in rocket league moron

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Only if you're going fast enough moron

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the average pickup driver ladies and gentlemen... tossers all of you

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Smart car driver here, you won't do shit homosexual, I will slow down and get on your lane to piss you the frick off.
      Eat my smart shit

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

hands who were run over by a Silverado 3500 typed this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

pickups aren't trucks. they're passenger cars. trucks are over 26,000 lbs.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What's with the constant truck threads, there's certainly some real anons that are anti truck or have preconceived notions about people who drive trucks but it's way too much to just be organic, the israelite fears the truck chud or found a good slide topic.
      Ill post the diffinitive answer to truck question pasta as a reply.

I drive 2017 6.7 power stroke, sitting up high in a vehicle that won't get crushed in a fender bender and can handle all the shit roads is worth it alone to me .
      sadly i haven't run over any smart cars yet.
      fortunately I haven't hit any dogs either.

• 1 month ago
        The TQ

The "pickup-truck" as you know it today is a defense asset equally as important as the AR15/30rd magazine for the average citizen.
        Mobility was LITERALLY the greatest lesson in all of WWII.

Electric Vehicles are a future where your freedom of movement, and freedom of acceess to society can be "SHUT-OFF" or "revoked" for wrong-think or anything the liberal-international world order disagrees with. They own you utterly if they can shutt off your ability to move. Everything else is COPE

>Every war since WWII has been "won" by bands of people wielding 4wd Trucks and 30rd rifles.
        full-stop.
        Both are essential to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, free from obligation to "international Liberal world order"
        The American Truck is essentially a military asset magnitudes more capable than virtually any vehicle found in WWII or Vietnam.
        Even in factory trim, our vehicles are capable war machines in and of themselves.
        For this reason alone, giving up an asset of this type of value is full-blown stupidity/
        SHALL.NOT.INFRINGE.
        Evidence: Every Middle-eastern war ever
        >https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

Youre frankly stupid for NOT buying a truck.
        >they are capable of a FAR wider range of roles
        >hold more value
        >better in all weather conditions
        >get comparable gas mileage to cars
        >FAR greater re-sale, trade-in and used market value

Vehicles and legislation mandating "hybrid" or "electric mandates" or "self drive/radar drive" or any perversion of mode that takes full-control from the DRIVER is an EGREGIOUS rape of freedom that is 2nd only to the firearm.
        getting in a vehicle and tapping on a screen of approved corporate destinations or pre-programmed addresses is utter and complete slavery.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Jews hate trucks because they keep getting chased off by muslims in technicals with old soviet guns mounted on the back.

The last thing they want is better armed Americans turning their trucks into technicals and siege breakers and deciding to break off and make their own country.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There's a bunch of homosexuals from r/frickcars that cause ruckus on here.

• 1 month ago
      Toung my anus

Full titanium frame that pick up truck will get heavily damaged since it's made to fold & buckle.

THATS only if he didn't have to stop for gas x10 before getting to the smart cars with the guzzling V8

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Black person do you even own a car? That truck can go the same amount of miles as an average car, it just takes him 120 more dollars to do it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Pickup drivers do not even risk scratching their nails let alone their status symbols. 99% of pickups of suburbia are shiny and spotless.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

True, lots of mall-crawlers in the cities...but to be honest can you blame Americans for wanting a giant truck rather than public transport? Who tf wants to interact with the public anymore? Public transport is where Black folk and homeless go. Smelly single mothers on welfare with halfbreed mulatto children. And riding a bike in American inner city is an invitation to die. Bad overall.

Soon in Europe you will see what we mean. You've imported enough of the subhumans, as your culture darkens you will see what we Americans deal with.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

2 cars make one means smart

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

???

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I would chose that car over any woman.
        Woods or not

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Found the beaner

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Grand natty is more of a white boomers car. Maybe a black guy.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Fugg I miss my 78 T-Type.
        Slayed so much puss across the comfy front seats

• 1 month ago
        Toung my anus

TURBOT IS LÈ POISON gayOÈTÈ

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Fi12Akc.jpeg

???

https://i.imgur.com/XAWABYH.jpeg

I would chose that car over any woman.
      Woods or not

I had an 88SS, bought it used in the early 90's with 20k miles on it, white with burgandy int and t-tops. Shortly after i got it, an 87GN just like your picrel came up for sale about 45m from me. thing only had like 7k miles but the guy wanted like 15k for it and I said nope. I shold have sold the SS and bought it. To this day that still haunts me.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Okay and there are dirt bikes with better performance

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>thing faster than the majority of cars and trucks on the road

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

street legal dirtbikes are slower than many cars/trucks. A camry can beat my XR650 from a red light.
        Street bikes, standard bikes, anything with a straight 4 or triple, sure, but a 650cc thumper is not fast

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>. A camry can beat my XR650
          a modern V6 2012 camry with like 300 HP
          a 1999 4 banger camry (the XR650 design is even older than that) or any average shitbox kia or corolla would be hard pressed

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it's not meant to be fast though, is it?
      it's meant to be a small car for gay men, that's all
      >nuhh this pistol isn't belt-fed
      >nuhh this orange juice doesn't have as much caffeine in as coffee
      >nuhh a tiny car is different from a motorbike
      okay and what the frick is your point you actual moron?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I dont think people are buying those things to race your ricebox on the free way.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What's the top speed?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

These are meant to move swiftly around tiny European cities and park easily.

Not that it matters. If your car takes 5 seconds to reach 0-100 km/h instead of 12 seconds, it just means you're going to arrive to your destination 7 seconds earlier. This distinction is completely, utterly irrelevant in city settings where your max speed will be much lower so it worst it will add half a minute.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>buy smart car
    >park behind other smart cars
    >:^)

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

that's great, it will leave more space available for us with normal sized vehicles

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

multiple smart cars fit in one parking spot so that double the amount of "men" can stroke their homosexual micropenises together

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Guys with micropenis historically buy large trucks, not smart cars.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Now show me car crash comparisons of this car and pickup trucks. I want to see 20mph, 40mph, 50mph, and 70mph collision comparisons.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Shit when i was dumb and a zog bot one of my commanders had one of these things (never met him) and was mauled in one by a bicyclist. Broken both his legs and injured his bck bad. The cyclist pedaled off, true story.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I actually saw a video of a remote control crash of a smart car at 70mph into a concrete wall and it just obliterated but the "wienerpit" egg stayed impressively intact.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

shhhhh don't tell the closeted gays about this, their entire identities revolve around the idea that having a truck proves their manhood and that all other vehicles are inferior. if you upset them (and this video will), they'll scream and cry and shid

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Shut the frick up homosexual, don't ever shush me again, if you think the hypothetical driver in this instance didn't get his brains scrambled then you're slightly dumber than the hypothetical driver after the crash

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

shhhhhhhhh

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he seethed with a lisp

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You act like Eco car gays arent doing a hyper feminized version of the same thing.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Crippled for life and the majority of car crashes that are fatal or life threatening are always Collisions with other cars. Rather be in a truck then a homosexual car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Trucks are for homosexuals though. It's why you all hang fake testicles off of the back of them,
          you queers literally cannot stop telling the world about how much you love wiener and balls

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Undoubtedly, I was just impressed it didn't turn to dust

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

depending on speed angle and collision you can be in a fricking UFO and still get mangled to shits, my dad used to drive semis for a living until he crashed on to a heard of cows one day, he broke both legs when he got crimped between the seat and the dash and the entire truck crimped all over exempt for the space where he got trapped and pinned between the dash and the cavin

you have no fricking idea what you are talking about, if you are bound to get in to a deadly accident you are fricked no matter what you driving, homosexuals get a false sense of security because they have huge heavy pieces of shit all around them, thats cuz fricking homosexuals like you don't understand fricking physics, at 50 miles an hour anything is fricking deadly including a fricking piece of straw

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you guys seen front end collision of the new ford bronco?
      crumple zone is literally driver/passenger seat.
      fricking crazy.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>MALDIN
    I don't speak homosexual, I don't know what that means, it's not English. I assume you think you're "dunking" on truck drivers? A truck can drive over that curb, what's that front smart car going to do if it wants to leave before the rear smart car?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Mad and bald you moron boomergay

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't want to be vaporized if I get in a fender bender.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this is the car i take to your girlfriends house when you’re at work

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I think all cars on public roads must be limited in size something like that smart. For safety. Also you don't need something as 60 sqf to cary your ass around.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nobody gives a shit what you think

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hate people who drive big cars. They think they are so badass and that's the only reason they drive them and then they claim its about utility.

They never drive small pickups, only those lifted abominations

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Do Europeans not do anything but deliver oranges? You gays claim we never use our trucks in the US but we do, sure not 100% of the time but enough % to warrant buying a truck when it's our only vehicle so it's available when we need it. What do trade workers drive over there? How do they get rid of debris or haul materials into a job? Certainly not in your pic related

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

when I had my Pickup truck I would find shit to throw in the back and then take it somewhere else and litter that stuff somewhere because Im a piece of shit butthole who likes fricking with people

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You lie, if I caught you doing that I would shoot your head clean off you. If you live in a city then nobody noticed anyway

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>What do trade workers drive over there? How do they get rid of debris or haul materials into a job?
        Vans and small trucks

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What if they need to tow something?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

ova here they use tractors, but I'm on a hill in a rural area.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You ever do demo work? Sometimes you need a truck and a trailer for the awkward sized stuff. I can't imagine stuffing debris into a van. And why the frick do you hate trucks if you're fine with vans?
          Let's say you're just moving apartments or roach shacks or whatever the frick it is you poor gays live in. You have a buddy with a van, you load your couch up in the rapevan and it fills it up so you make the trip and then go back for the love seat and a dining room chair or two? Sounds terribly inefficient

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

We use vans.

I'm a plumber/heating technician and couldnt imagine using a pickup truck for anything but light yard work.
        In a van I have shelves for all my tools, spare parts, screws etc and still transport 2 bathtubs no problem. Weather is also not a concern. Rarely do I need to hitch a trailer.

I wonder if americans actually work.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I constantly cringe at fat fricks driving these boxes into Starbucks drive thru.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Well you're in the starbucks drive thru too, so get in the oven

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

No I just pass it on my way to work. If I want coffee I just park my midsize sedan and go inside to order because I'm not a moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What kind of mpg's you get in your midsized sedan?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I don't know but I spend like $30 a week on gas. It's 2.4L. and I'm in California where gas is expensive.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That thing was like 15 fricking years ago. get with the times, ese

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

that white one is gonna get AIDS from the green one. fricking homosexual

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

2010's Ford Fiesta 4 seater gets 1 more mpg and quite a bit faster

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're a homosexual and Fords are beaner cars now

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The 93 Geo Storm wasn't fast but it didn't look gay and got like 50 mpg

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/Find.do?action=sbs&id=9767

Huh?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

My nuts get 100 mpg (milfs per gallon)

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Toyota IQ exists
    >buys a ~~*smart car*~~
    ngmi

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That’s crazy

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I guarantee you smart cars will be collectors item cars costing $1,000,000 in the future

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I guarantee, his wife’s car is the one in the back.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>my little tykes gocart

The only one malding is the homosexual who spent time and money taking pictures of his gaycarts to own people who don't even think about him, or are too busy working to care lmao.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

good to see trucks becoming a relic of the past because they dont belong among college educated and civilized society

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sorry but if you have a smart car you're a homosexuals and I drive a Prius

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you immediately see who the chuds and dregs of society are by just looking at a parking lot

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

will drive a toyota tacoma or its equivalent till the end

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

truck chuds are a menace to society with no regard for others. then they wonder why citizens walking their kids to school hate them. shit like this warrants an immediate slashing of the tires

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

more penis compensating republicans being a menace

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/gCy0nFn.jpeg

truck chuds are a menace to society with no regard for others. then they wonder why citizens walking their kids to school hate them. shit like this warrants an immediate slashing of the tires

Literally just walk in the road and go around. You're acting like a mentally ill redditor, obsessing over a sidewalk lol. People like you shouldn't be allowed to breathe let alone mingle in polite society. Very sad.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i know you americans get your drivers license by driving around a field in circles behind your barn but truckchuds should be required to attend an mandatory safety class at least.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>bragging about paying 800 bucks for a license 16 year olds can get
          Odd flex.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

lol driving in circles behind a barn sounds like fun tbh. Euros don't have fun anymore it's sad. All you do now is go to nightclubs or hike. Boring.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Euros thinking of Americans peens. the thread

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

and then there are those shitheads riding scoooters and motorbikes who park them on one full car spot.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

So this is the car the fatties use to get to their real car?

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

truckcels need to be reminded that the people had enough

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>guy installs dashcam on his car
      >dashcam has extra battery
      >some skinny nerd puts cheese on his truck
      >"truckcel" watches video and puts it on fb
      >you get doxxed immediately
      >"truckcel" rolls up and breaks both your legs turning you into a wheelchaircel
      >cops arrest you for destruction of property and terroristic threats
      >jail for 10 years
      lol dashcams solve lots of problems

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

mad as frick

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

especially dodge ramtards are a special breed of micropenis wielding incels

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Maybe someone dinged his truck so now he does this defensively? Inability to empathize is a sign of mental illness.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Lemme take up four parking spaces.
        Anon regardless of that being true or not, that's fricking moronic and selfish.
        If you are going to spend a bunch of money on a car that you want to keep pristine, you need to invest in protection for it such as those car door bump protectors and cameras instead of being a selfish twat.

https://i.imgur.com/vY2HwJA.jpeg

>heh dont mind me just gonna run over your kids because i am an overcompensating incel

Ok now you are just being a salty jealous homosexual grasping at straws.
        Also moron parents should take better care of their kids instead of letting them run around in the middle of the road.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

nah everyone hates truckshits and its time for lawmakers to start bringing down the hammer on their chud heads

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Now I have to purchase more accessories and gadgets because moron Black person cattle can't park correctly without dinging my truck? No thank you.

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

He's parked in two handicapped spots.
      I park at the far end of the lot because I'm not a fat frick who doesn't mind walking

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>heh dont mind me just gonna run over your kids because i am an overcompensating incel

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

ok so don't let your kids sit in the middle of the road?

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I'll get multiple small cars that can altogether do the job of one regular car!

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I always wanted to drive one of those just to see what it's like

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

also car manufacturers need to be penalized for catering to these fascists and their penis mobiles or they will get cancelled. its really simple

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i hate cagers so fricking much

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Cager sounds badass like a metal band. "Biker" on the other hand is gay af. Even your insults are lame just like your pathetic 19th century vehicle you pedal around on ahahaha

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

kys nerd

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In Athens that is THE car for douchebags who blast loud music but actually can't drive for shit.And of course for women, it's crazy how many you see

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why waste your time and ours looking at this shit?

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

fricking telsa are boats

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Most EVs are stupidly big to leave enough room for all the batteries

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

troony car.

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i just want a normal size truck

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i have one of these. i call it the bidenmobile. it's actually really fun to drive and a tank of gas lasts forever. you vill drive zee bidenmobile und you vill be happy.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *