polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish german

polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish polish german

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

german german

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

bobr kurwa

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chujowa ta beta ziomek.

3. 4 weeks ago
    p

That front end is an absolute tragedy
    Most butterfaced vehicle in existence

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

She still gets people to do double-takes.

(so does the Grand Prix)

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

seeing a clean grand prix is so bizarre, let alone one outside the ghetto.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Anything that's as clean as my Grand Prix will get looks. She's shinier than a new car on a dealer lot.
          She's not quite showroom shine after 20 years, but since I clean every nook and cranny, she looks better than a new car that's just had a half-assed wash.
          You'd be surprised how well your eye can catch pristine wheel wells. It makes a difference when there is no part of the car with dirt on it.

It's fun to do because the end result is so rewarding.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

did you at least order new lamps?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I could keeps swapping them between the roadster and the coupe...

But no. I'm fine with the ones that are on there.
      Except the low beams suck ass.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

man bought a shoe

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

and by god will he make thread after thread about it

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I just love it so much.

My love for the Grand Prix is a comfortable love. I appreciate that she has many good qualities. She's reliable. She has a nice sound system. She rides nice. She can fit an absurd amount of stuff. She handles ok if you keep it under 80%.

My love for the Z3's is pure passion, and the level for the Coupe is indescribable. She is so good that you cannot keep in your head how good she is. You can get out of the Coupe, get into another car, think, "This car is pretty good," then get back in the Coupe which will instantly make you reevaluate the other car as being complete and utter trash in comparison.
        Every time you drive the Coupe is like the first.

If a 911, Boxster S, and ZHP don't rate above a Coupe in driving dynamics to me, I don't even know where I'd go to next.
        LS swapped E36?
        LS swapped Miata?
        Cayman S?
        Porsche 356?
        Elise?
        Evora?
        NSX?
        Ferrari 308?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it beats the evsister/icesister truckold/truckchad spam

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How do you polish with a leaf blower?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's for blowing the water off the cars.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You did the oily waxy thingy on the tires didnt you? Does it drive already?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's nothing on the tires. I drive my cars too hard for that.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm polish and i never polish my flagship
    I love that gran prix, my next car is going to be pontiac but i have only 2 options here.
    7-8 gen W body or 4 gen F body, both V6.
    How reliable are those W bodies, they rust much ? Parts are not problem for me, rockauto ships to poland faster then some shops ships inside the Poland.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not that anon, but the only V6 worth a shit is the 3.8 buick, the 3.1 and 3.4 litre ones are kinda dogshit.
      They're not unreliable per se, but they drink a lot without really doing much in return.
      Rust is the biggest issue in those W bodies, they're not made for yuropoor saltshithole roads.
      Also do remember that despite rockauto shipping to europe, you'll have to tax the items and that could get really expensive. If possible, order through Amazon instead because they skip taxes by first shipping the item to an European warehouse and then sending it to you, thus the item was bought "from europe" and you don't have to pay VAT

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i have '89 caprice wagon as my second car I help with restoring some old us iron like '72 rivera so parst are not a problem for me.
        I mean many GM cars like f body or even dustbuster vans take slavland abuse better then many europoor cars.
        Even northstar cadillacs still somehow spawns here.
        Only down side in W bodies i see is that rear single leaf spring. But tbh i never have problems with "GM junk" or even some chrysler cars. They are much more robust then many eu cars thats why i want one as daily. That e39 is grate but rear nivo suspension pretty much colapsed.
        What's wrong with 60° v6 ? I know they are low on power, odls 307 in my caprice make like 140hp now sooo is not deal breaker for me.
        tbh i wanted northstar seville but you can't convert those frickers to run on LPG and gas is like 1,7$ per liter and lpg is more then half of that.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>4 gen F body, both V6
      Black person are you even trying

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Black person are you even trying
        i'm broke boy,I flex on budget. I would buy 3 gen over 4 gen. Even 3.1 120h v6 would be lit FR. tbh i don't want to destroy nice v8 car on shity roads.
        Nice TPI formula, love the asymmetrical hood

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>i'm broke boy
          you dont buy locally. look for them in binland or swedanistan. i didnt buy mine in poland either and not only did i find the trim i wanted that wasnt nowhere to be found here i got it at least 10k zł cheaper than it would be here.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>look for them in binland or swedanistan
            I know, but all i want i regular daily. No one want those v6 4gens, you can lowball them all day long. Plus i love euro spec GM cars, thats why i bought my capric.
            Why formula tho ? Trans am have all the trim and T top.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Why formula tho
            because all trans ams look like snow ploughs and in general the plastic shit on them looks gaudy. the redneck look fits the firebird better. i didnt want t tops either because id rather not deal with leaky seals.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/0ch0umf.png

i have '89 caprice wagon as my second car I help with restoring some old us iron like '72 rivera so parst are not a problem for me.
      I mean many GM cars like f body or even dustbuster vans take slavland abuse better then many europoor cars.
      Even northstar cadillacs still somehow spawns here.
      Only down side in W bodies i see is that rear single leaf spring. But tbh i never have problems with "GM junk" or even some chrysler cars. They are much more robust then many eu cars thats why i want one as daily. That e39 is grate but rear nivo suspension pretty much colapsed.
      What's wrong with 60° v6 ? I know they are low on power, odls 307 in my caprice make like 140hp now sooo is not deal breaker for me.
      tbh i wanted northstar seville but you can't convert those frickers to run on LPG and gas is like 1,7$ per liter and lpg is more then half of that.

https://i.imgur.com/AyzmQbr.jpeg

>do it homosexual

https://i.imgur.com/k0GI5SD.jpeg

>4 gen F body, both V6
      Black person are you even trying

https://i.imgur.com/WO39Y20.jpeg

Turtle wax.
      Did the Coupe yesterday. The Grand Prix just got washed.
      Shiiiiny.

https://i.imgur.com/ZTk1uq3.jpeg

>Attempting to polish turds

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Polish like Poland?
    Or polish like turtle wax

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Polish like the sausage

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Turtle wax.
      Did the Coupe yesterday. The Grand Prix just got washed.
      Shiiiiny.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>do it homosexual

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Connecticut classic plates

PLEASE BE IN HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Looks like it's been postponed until the 26th

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol imagine owning this frickin clownshoe and having to clean and maintain it

what an embarrassment

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You post this moronic bait all the time. Is this projection about not having a car?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>all the time

i've never posted that even once you disingenuous tit

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I clean and maintain an entire fleet of embarrassments.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Based CT bro. I love the look of the classic plates tbh

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wanted to become a mobile detailer but there's so much fricking competition and starting a small business has so much fricking red tape around it. I have no friends or anyone that I could clean their car and and spread my business word of mouth and just build a small client base.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *