1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Pickup trucks are the new hummers.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah and both are driven by buttholes nowadays
      Every truck driver is an butthole

this.
      also every truck driver is a moron who refuses to go over 75mph in any lane.
      fricking c**ts sit in the left lane going 75 in a 70 towing a fricking boat. never move out of it, just continue to sit there slowly passing traffic at walking speeds.
      right lane opens up, youd think they move over? no, they continue to sit in the left lane.
      i love fricking with those trucks cucks, i pass them on the right, horn on blast, finger out the window, and cut in front of them.
      there have been a few times the trucker gay got aggro and tries to follow me, lol. those pos top out at 109mph, and cannot keep up with me. i simply pull away while his pissed off ass bounces off his rev limiter.
      these truck drivers are all the same. i spent a lot of times in Oregon, Washington, northern Cali, Texas, Montana. same exact truck gays, never go faster than 75, always sit in the left lane, zero comprehension of moving over to the right when not passing.
      oh and they all accelerate slow as frick, and take corners a walking speed.
      i rent pickup trucks and hoon the shit out of them. new trucks handle fine, slide easily, and can take on winding roads. i have no idea what all those cucktrucks drivers are doing. conserving gas?

>also every truck driver is a moron who refuses to go over 75mph in any lane.
      in my experience truggers are the ones trying to go 90mph in the rain and will tailgate you for not doing the same

you’re moronic. every truggold in the southwest speeds every chance they get.

>90mph in the rain and will tailgate
      only becuase youre in front of them, as soon as its clear, they slow down to 75.
      [...]
      not from my experience. do some truckers actaully drive 90? yea, but not enough of them, the rest just hog the left lane going 5 over.

why does it make you so angry people can afford better things than you?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

that truck is subjectable not better than anything.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I love trucks. they are very utilitarian, and useful for everyday tasks
          i just hate the morons who buy trucks

seethe leftypol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

post actual truck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post necrotic axe wound, Shaqueefa

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>obsessed

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

A pickup truck is better than a luxury car? Lmao whatever dude.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>better
        At what, excactly?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah and both are driven by buttholes nowadays
    Every truck driver is an butthole

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this.
      also every truck driver is a moron who refuses to go over 75mph in any lane.
      fricking c**ts sit in the left lane going 75 in a 70 towing a fricking boat. never move out of it, just continue to sit there slowly passing traffic at walking speeds.
      right lane opens up, youd think they move over? no, they continue to sit in the left lane.
      i love fricking with those trucks cucks, i pass them on the right, horn on blast, finger out the window, and cut in front of them.
      there have been a few times the trucker gay got aggro and tries to follow me, lol. those pos top out at 109mph, and cannot keep up with me. i simply pull away while his pissed off ass bounces off his rev limiter.
      these truck drivers are all the same. i spent a lot of times in Oregon, Washington, northern Cali, Texas, Montana. same exact truck gays, never go faster than 75, always sit in the left lane, zero comprehension of moving over to the right when not passing.
      oh and they all accelerate slow as frick, and take corners a walking speed.
      i rent pickup trucks and hoon the shit out of them. new trucks handle fine, slide easily, and can take on winding roads. i have no idea what all those cucktrucks drivers are doing. conserving gas?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>also every truck driver is a moron who refuses to go over 75mph in any lane.
        in my experience truggers are the ones trying to go 90mph in the rain and will tailgate you for not doing the same

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>90mph in the rain and will tailgate
          only becuase youre in front of them, as soon as its clear, they slow down to 75.

not from my experience. do some truckers actaully drive 90? yea, but not enough of them, the rest just hog the left lane going 5 over.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Public streets are not your playground. Go to the track if you want to go fast. Even your strawman is already speeding.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

5 over is not speeding.
          go lick some boots

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

boo hoo homosexual

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This may be the dumbest, gayest post on this board. Trucklet enthusiasts have probably not owned either of these. If they had they would pick the Super Duty every time. Toyota is 2WD, 2.4L engine (142hp/160tq) paired up to shitty 4 speed transmission with terrible gearing. Somehow gets the same fuel economy as my F150 despite not being able to tow trailers over 3500lbs. Rear tires don't get frick all for traction unless the bed is full of shit. When bed is full of shit the truck accelerates like ass. Payload is around the same as a half ton, but a half ton rides and accelerates a lot better when loaded up to capacity. Worlds worst ride quality. especially unloaded. Interior quality is dollar store grade. Struggles to pass on the freeway. Can only fit 2 adults comfortably. I used to have that same Tacoma, but ended up selling it after finding out new half ton trucks do everything the Tacoma does but better. You're just mad because you can't afford a newer truck.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No responses to an objectively true post, weird.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A friend had one of those Toyotas, he used it to haul his dirt bike.
      One evening, after a long day at Carnegie, he fell asleep and drove it in the ditch. He woke up and everything seemed ok, and then...
      the driver airbag went off, about 30 seconds after the crash. Broke one of his fingers and startled the shit out of him. Whoo boy was he mad. It was his own damn fault but he was all kinds of PO'ed anyways.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This man speaks the truth. People buy new trucks because it's the only vehicle that's any good these days.
      Your other choices are cuckovers, cheap beaters, emasculated "sports" cars, or dying in a lithium battery fire.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>REEEEEEE TRUGGS
    Get some new material you bus riding spearchuckers

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I love trucks. they are very utilitarian, and useful for everyday tasks
      i just hate the morons who buy trucks

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Good for you, snowflake.
        Now get back to flipping those whoppers

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>the other was designed to make guys feel like they are tough and rule the road
    No Black person, the other was designed for industrial and work applications primarily, then progressively detuned and derated into a consumer application so that they can sell it to people who might not have a hardcore need for a work truck but may sometimes find a use for it. You think they start at a base F-150 and start adding shit to make it work tough, when the reality is they start with an F-550 chassis and start going DOWN from there.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Reddit.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

zimbabwe

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Could a state like California regulate new truck sales out of their market? Or would the pushback be too great? I can see the truck thing becoming the next big meme issue like gay marriage or weed.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

tons of fullsize trucks are sold in cali every year. it would never pass

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>one was designed to meet CAFE regulations imposed by that Black person monkey terrorist Barrack Huiessen Osama

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ford is so based for selling an NA 7.3 liter V8 in 2024.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

paper in lower righthand corner a tad sus

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

People still get newspaper in the form of junk mail for grocery stores and such

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Swing and miss

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/feW4Dnq.jpg

i wouldnt be caught dead in my office lot parking in one of those poorgay mobiles

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You just admitted it's all for vanity

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

And? what are you ggoing to do about it?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>not wanting to lose your job because your workmates think you aren't committed
          >vanity

europoors need to shut their mouths about things they dont know about nor can afford

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>FOR YOUR WORK BUDDY
      what the hell am I supposed to drive then

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *