Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

*bends your frame*
    heh...nothing personnel...kid...

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If it bends my trugg’s frame it probably kills the moron who rear ends me, god willing.

In a low speed fender bender my trugg will emerge unscathed while your entire front end gets fricked.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>entire front end gets fricked
        Yes that's the point. It absorbs the forces of the accident so you don't. If your truck is unscathed, that means all of that force of getting rear ended went through your body instead of your truck absorbing most of it first. Why do morons have such a hard time understanding this? Your shitbox is SUPPOSED to get fricked in an accident or it didn't do its job preventing you from getting injured (or injured as badly).

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yeah you crumple your shitheap all you want, i'll just drive off and laugh in your face.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

More lie around gasping.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/whiplash-injury

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How fricking weak do you have to be to get whiplash from being rear ended where your head hits the seat first?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ok tough guy mr invincible nothing could ever hurt me

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

people shit on these all the time but I became a warehouse manager in 6 months when the guy that got there slaving for 4 years got rearended while towing a trailer. He said the guy who hit him wasn't going that fast but because he was leaning forward looking to his left to make a right turn all the force went into the truck and he slipped a disk in his lower back. He's medically disabled now and can't pick up boxes or walk without pain. Now every time I'm towing anything I make sure my back is straight and touching the seat
          The guy that hit him was perfectly fine btw

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>all the force went into the truck and he slipped a disk in his lower back.
            Truck mods attached to the frame are called "damage multipliers" for a reason. It bypasses all of the crash structures and goes straight to the frame. It probably bypasses all of the safety shit that gets engineered into the vehicle too.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Actually all the force went into the other guys crumple zones. I got rear ended by a Hyundai and their front end was fricked I barely felt it.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Anon, you don't get it. For truckchads, YOUR car is our crumple zone.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This. I used to drive F450 box trucks for an old job. I got rear-ended twice by morons. Barely felt either one and when I got out to look the front end of their car was fricked while the truck chassis just had some minor scuff marks.
            I will gladly continue to use other people's gaymobiles as my crumple zone.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Finally someone gets it. If you leave your hitch in place when not towing, you are increasing your likelihood of injury in a rear end collision. It's physics.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Oh no my b***hboy body won't recover from a little jolt, better desing my car in a way that it gets fricked up when someone rear ends it at walking speed.
          Frick off

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

moronic false dichotomy

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Inb4 muh frame argument. If you are worried about the hitch taking the blow then you should be worried about the hitch receiver that also stick out past the bumper. I doubt it’s gonna change the affect on the frame from hitch installed to no hitch installed as it’s all getting transferred to the same thing.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>wedges itself under your lifted truck and bursts into flames, taking your truck with it
    >is not insured nor registered so you will get no compensation
    Not my problem.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>10mm through the chest, killing you instantly
      He came at me aggressively officer, I think he was on drugs. Looked like was reaching for a weapon, too

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What is throwing a phantom socket going to do to anyone?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>ghost guns chambered in phantom sockets

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>trugg driver
        >anger issues
        >insinuating that you carry 10mm
        >have to bring up 10mm at every available opportunity
        this anon has to get testosterone injections

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Came at you? Dumb Black person. I walk away from my worthless DD shitbox after the crash and you never see me again.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>truckold
        >10mm
        just like you like to spend 4x as much cpr to train on a bench once a never, you like to spend 4x as much on your light commuting

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Meme caliber

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>10mm
        like you could afford a g20.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How does it protect your shitty truck? It only protects a small portion but you’re a hazard to others

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Every european has one even in their vw golfs. They tow more than american truckolds

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

American truckolds buy crew-cab short-bed trucks and treat it exactly like the suv they really wanted.
      It's really gay and pathetic.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

doesn't total my shit box cause I can drive. it totals my shins/knees cause...I can't walk I guess

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

or my head sometimes when I've got it on my lift

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>protects my truck

That's why I kept mine on but I kept walking into that fricker hitting my shin. Took that fricker off.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

FRICK this thread just made me realized I left my hitch fricking 8 states away.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bet you could suck the chrome off it

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what happens when the pickup truck driver backs into someone and ruins some sheetmetal. is it still cool

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i have these on my daily driver sedans
    frick idiots trying to rear end me now AHAHA

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *