Question for zoomers and millenials

would you ever consider buying a goldwing? What are you thoughts on it?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Too expensive, Too big, too many electronics. The appeal of motorbikes is thier simplicity. EFI, ABS and traction control is fine, but who the frick wants a touch screen, audio system, electronic suspension on a motorbike? It also costs as much as a car, batter off getting a used kawasaki voyager/vaquero/vulcan

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Vaquero is garbage

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>expensive
      Black person, 80's and 90's goldwings are cheap as shit, and they're not even deathtraps. I can get one that's been meticulously maintained for about 4k.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

80s Goldwings are the only running motorcycles I see consistently selling for under $1000

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They're getting too expensive. Their upkeep is especially expensive, and its not a bike you can youtube mechanic. If you got goldwing money you might as well get a harley tourer, and save a shit ton more money on parts and labor.

the vaquero is shit, barely able to haul its 900 pound fat ass. I pity any man who didnt drop the 20k on something else.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>They're getting too expensive. Their upkeep is especially expensive, and its not a bike you can youtube mechanic.

You just described half the motorcycle market of today. Yamaha, Honda, Ducati, Indian, Aprilia, KTM, HD, Kawasaki, some others I'm probably not thinking of, all have $20-30k touring or some other flag ship motorcycles now. Even Suzuki has some bikes getting up there.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm older than you.
    Where is your parking, can you get it in and out of there and can you store it?

b: do it.

3. 1 month ago
    Kevin Van Dam

That looks comfy as hell if you wanted to take a weekend trip with the ol’ ball and chain a couple times a summer, but it’s a lot of motorcycle to do casual 90min Saturday night rides.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Maybe I don't like the new ones tho

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Definitely no

This one on the other hand I'd consider

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why can't they release one in standard config like this again.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It'd have to be a whole separate bike that just shared the drivetrain, the modern Goldwing frame

https://i.imgur.com/h2XCUUd.jpeg

>What features does it have over the Harley than?????
          A double wishbone front suspension, aluminum chassis, shaft drive, much more reliable electrical system, better turning radius, higher power to weight ratio, higher top speed, better lean angle, weighs 50lbs less than the road glide, better fuel mileage, better service.... I'm not sure what else

I own a Harley btw

is designed to support a ton of bodywork, luggage, and two fatass boomers and isn't meant to be seen, it wouldn't really make any sense exposed. They'd have to come up with a new frame, new fairings, new seat, etc. to make it work.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>isn't meant to be seen
            but it looks so cool.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>millenials
    Well older millennials are turning 40.

I've moved on from sport bikes to sport tourers. I have legitimately thought about a Goldwing because they looks so comfy and a guy I know says they're surprisingly maneuverable if you practice your boxes. Talking to boomers and older gen-x you need to get the enjoyment of bigger bikes out of the way before you're too old.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This is the original Sports Tourer.
      150mph or so and a comfy seat.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Actual sporty sports tourers still exist. I guess the spiritual successor to that is the current H2 SX. 200mph and a comfy seat.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Lamayo

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Me too, I have a tracer 9 GT and love it

I wouldn't buy a gold wing. I think they're cool, but at that size I'd rather just take a sports car. Goldwing would take up a whole garage spot as well, effectively

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I worship Honda

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Millenial here. Yes, I have Goldwing on my bucket list. It's just ultimate tourer. Having ridden mostly enduros and supermotos I'm a little concerned about the weight, but I believe it's wort it.

Also I could lease brand new one for my business, but I'm looking for GL1500 to get that late 80s/early 90s vibe

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

GL15 6 . I may go and get one tomorrow. DK has one.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Touring bikes are for people who have become boring but who can't let go. The only characteristically motorcycle element of them is maneuverability, which doesn't matter when you're going 70 down the highway. Just buy an old convertible, enjoy not getting smacked by rain and bugs and gravel, and accept you aren't cool anymore.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

American hands typed this post I bet.

he can't appreciate a simple compromise of comfort and the open road without resorting to extremes. Classic american. All or nothing.

These are people who obsess over bug bikes. Fine control of a motorcycle is foreign to them, all they know is mashing the throttle and leaning in a corner. Modern sportbikes spoil these people.

Ok nobike

None of you own a goldwing

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Cool. Post your GW

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Spiritually, you are brown.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

HOONDA GANG

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

American hands typed this post I bet.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

he can't appreciate a simple compromise of comfort and the open road without resorting to extremes. Classic american. All or nothing.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> im not le boring because i ride a slightly different motorcycle
      youre an absolute dullard irl and nobody likes you or finds you interesting at all. yes that includes the ones who know you have a LE MOTORCYCLE

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

As a zoomer, the older gens of the goldwing don't appeal to me as much as a concours 1400, k1600 or other tourer/sport tourer, but the newest edition seems to be pushing the envelope into sportier, less bulky territory, and I have a thing for alternative fork designs on bikes, so the newest gen goldwing would definitely be on my list for a bike 10 years from now. At the end of the day though, I think it'd still be worthwhile just to buy a junk 90s goldwing to beat the piss out of doing stupid stuff or chop it up into a naked bike since they're plentiful and have decent drivetrains.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I have a thing for alternative fork designs
      whats alternative about it?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>ever consider
    sure I wouldn't mind a big ass road couch
    >thoughts
    not many

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>vertical link front suspension
      Is it possible to learn this power?

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm 23, and have yet to tinker with bikes. But I've heard many good things about the Goldwing. Would I buy one outright? Depends, what would be a good alternative to one: A K1600GTL, a Roadglide?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Buy something not pigfat first. The purpose of garbage wagons is mostly to show off. That's why my collection does not have one. I've decades wrenching other peoples baggers leaving me with general dislike of the excess bloat.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

maybe but probably not

I'd buy pic related though

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Oh no. That is not a Goldwing. There are sadderer bikes to be seen on and they'te either Amarican or Chinese.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That is one sweet b***h seat ngl.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Id rather just get a 1100/1200 RT.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Bikes should be maneuverable, light, and quick. If you want a comfortable, practical, long ride, stay in a cage. Trying to compensate for the downsides to something at the expense of the positives, instead of embracing the negatives and focusing on the positives, only leaves you with a mediocre amalgamation.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Implying Goldwing is not maneuverable
      Honda did a lot of research into making a 845 pound couch on two wheels handle well. It will do a u-turn in a 20 foot box no problem. The engine gives it a very low center of gravity.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

These are people who obsess over bug bikes. Fine control of a motorcycle is foreign to them, all they know is mashing the throttle and leaning in a corner. Modern sportbikes spoil these people.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

no. you can tour on nearly any bike if you want to bad enough. there's no ass scratcher or titty twister on a goldwing that you can't add aftermarket to a bike weighing 400 pounds less.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yeah

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

frick no Black person I hate fat bikes
    ontop of hating fat bikes I hate boomer fork angles that make me feel like a fat pig on a pivot.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Worried about getting a first bike or even a garage to store one in first, but yes they look cool

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cool thing about the goldwings are the airbags. I wonder if theres been any actual research on if they actually work for the head on collisions they are supposed to work for.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

touring is for old people
    young people should be track riding or enduro riding, not driving a bike that wants to be a car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Ok nobike

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

nice projection

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Cool. Post you motorcycles

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

young people should be touring remote shitholes on smol bikes

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

to get to know the world and satisfy their curiosity

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh! You're a trust fund baby. Gotcha

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/nhCJi78.jpeg

would you ever consider buying a goldwing? What are you thoughts on it?

>young people should be touring remote shitholes on smol bikes
        >would you ever consider buying a goldwing?

There are places that Goldwings just don't go. And if there aren't enough safe roads for your Goldwing at the times of year you have vacation available, then you basically have a garage queen.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This is the kind of shit that makes me want a bike, maybe a midsize ADV eventually at most so I can get to stuff more than 50mi from home without hating my life but that's about my limit. I get why people buy Goldwings but if I'm gonna take a long-ass trip on pavement I'll just drive a car.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I think the old ones are really cool, the new ones not so much

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd consider a touring but probably not a Goldwing. That'd be excessive for the kind and amoint of riding I do. If they brought the Silverwing back as an actual motorbike I'd be all over it, in the meantime something like a Pan European would be cool.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Probably the only motorcycle I'd consider buying. It's the closest thing to a car on two wheels.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If I ever get a roadcouch bike it will be a Harley. I like sport tourers.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I already have a touring bike.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can go touring on any bike.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yes, but riding 16 hours and feeling almost fresh is amazing.
        If you can swing it/have the space/interest a touring bike is awesome. Mine is setup with hard cases for extra normal usage when I don't want to backpack.

Being in pain touring just sucks, but being not in pain is great. Mostly an issue with long straight roads, since you aren't getting great bloodflow.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You're not feeling almost fresh after 16hrs on any bike.
          Bad larp is bad

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Whatever you say man

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Post your sweet ultra comfy bike.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're not doing 16hr days on that and getting off feeling good.
            Why even lie?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Do you mean 16 hours fixing Italian electrical demons and then riding?

cope and sneed
            500 mile day, sac to san diego.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's not 16hrs. I've done multiple 1k mile days and you never feel "refreshed" after.
            Calm down the larp big guy

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Don't care. It was like 12 hours after all the normal food, gas stops, lane filtering through LA, and my slow average speed of 65-70mph.
            Beyond that I said "almost fresh". Not "woke up in the morning fresh".
            Lightyears ahead of touring on a small 500cc bike with a seat so soft bumps involve impact on your taint.
            Most of my prior tours are fine for the first 6 hours, then the pain sets in, then I stop enjoying it so I speed.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you're lying and now moving goal post. Cool

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you talk to your mom with that mouth?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> you said it was le 16 hours but it was actually le 12? youre LE GOALPOST MOVING
            another example of a smartphone addles zoomer moron who literally lives to 'win' faky gay arguments that nobody started on the internet. the guy has a motorcycle, he clearly rides it for distances. maybe hes not le larping or le goalpost moving, you smarmy homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're very upset about him lying. 🙂

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ya we should have a gay 70 posts argument about it, that should validate our worthless existences

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Uh ohhh. Someone didn't get their nappypoo today 🙂

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You seem cranky. You should post your motorcycle :p

Millenial homosexual pretending to be a zoomer to make us look bad, many such cases.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cool. Just post your motorcycle and move along.
            It's just trolls trolling trolls

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've toured and done 12+ days on my KTM790 ADV S. Tbh I think AdvDad bikes are best. Can grip, whip, ride high and all for sub 600lbs. Goldwings tickle my neurons but I'd never buy one for just me touring. Lighter bikes are fun. A year or so back I did 10-14hr days on a BMW310 in Ecuador and loved it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is sub-600lbs (until you strap 2 weeks of camping gear on it) and the ergo is perfect. Not gonna lie, you're not going off-road with it, but 12 hours of "blue highway" riding is easily doable. Best bike I ever had. Forget Goldwings.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they need to make a boxer engine with like 2k cc

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Do you mean 16 hours fixing Italian electrical demons and then riding?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You really need locking bags/cases to tour while maintaining any kind of sanity. I would have mini panic attacks every time I needed to take a shit or walk inside a gas station to buy something since I had no locking bags when I did trips.

It's not so much about "can't" rather than making the experience less stressful to the point that it doesn't ruin your enjoyment with worry

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You don't need that.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

nah i would prefer somenthing more simple and light,this just has all the downsides of a car with all the downsides of a bike

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Boomer here.
    I've had a couple - an 1100 and 1200, both bought new, both full-dressers with luggage. Favourite was the 1100; the build quality of the 1200 (USA) was shit compared to the 1100 (Japan).
    The following applies to the 1100: added crash bars just in case, a fork brace, changed the Nagasaki Ditchfinder tyres for something sticky by Metzeler, added Baja grips and sintered front disk pads so it stopped in the wet (frick stainless discs) and a 100W full-beam headlamp bulb so cars could see me coming (I know, a Wing is fricking huge, but you'd be surprised). Used to commute on it, teach others to ride using it (RAC/ACU), and happily toured Europe on it, with wife, wardrobe and full camping gear - just added a tank bag for some extra capacity and a rack on the top-box to take the tent. Added an intercom so we could chat on runs. Epic reliability compared with other bikes - .put the key in, press the start button and go.
    Was it a bike for scratching? No. But then as a rider I'm a chicken (but never threw one up the road). But as a bike to ride all day and get off at the end still feeling fresh it was unsurpassed imho

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Tldr

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Thanks for letting me know your reading comprehension is as poor as your attention span is short

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tldr

> relevant post about his firsthand experience with these bikes
      > HURRR LE TLDR
      are zoomers even human? theyre such losers it must suck so hard to be young now

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What's a zoomer?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

hey a homosexualy zoomer literally looking to start a fake, rhetorical argument in a throwaway thread on the internet? WEIRD

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You seem cranky. You should post your motorcycle :p

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Uh ohhh. Someone didn't get their nappypoo today 🙂

> * insert canned, smarmy zoomer response #484859 here
            hehe you seem le mad!

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Older millennial here, always been a car guy but I'm interested in bikes and plan on getting one soon.

The 'Wing is a really technically impressive bike and I respect them but I don't really see one ever being my thing, a lot of the appeal of bikes to me is their simplicity and maintainability, and my interests mostly lean toward dual sport and adventure riding so if I ever DO get a big complicated bike it'll more likely be a GS or something similar. If I want to cover long distances in more comfort than a big ADV offers I'll do it in a car.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Too much a vehicle and not enough bike.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The newer Gold Wings are actually selling pretty well with younger guys. I've heard they handle a lot closer to a sport tourer now. They also don't look half bad without the trunk.

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No, because I can't trust myself to operate a 350+kg bike.

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

New one? hell no, i will probably never have that kind of money to throw in a toy
    Used one, hell yes, if its cheap. But they are overpriced where i live so i don't see me buying one any time soon

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Gold wing ppl are so wierd. Just get a Harley and be done with it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>shitty air cooled v-twin versus a watercooled flat-6.
      >$45k new vs $25k new
      >shitty rubber belts vs a shaft drive
      Gee it's a mystery.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Classic "idk what I'm talking about" anon right there.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>air cooled v-twin
        Those things have more radiators than a Bugatti now

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Only Harleys I'd tour on would be a road king or heritage classic

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What if you enjoy good products though?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Harley is fine. Better quality than Polaris by far

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My cousin bought a touring bike that cost as much as my car for “going on trips” with his wife. They used it once, then sold it two years later

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The connie is better

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

nope, but i would love a ct125.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>nope, but i would love a ct125.

A touring scooter would be more my style. I don't like any kind of hunched over sport bike riding. But the comfortable upright sitting couch of a Goldwing is way too much machine for me. The touring scooters don't need to be that big and heavy, but on the highway, the weight is needed to deal with the sideways gusts. On a lighter bike, I'd get pushed quite a bit and it's scary enough being on the highway with cars all around me texting on their phones or talking on their hands-free. If a gust plus pothole hit me at the right time, those cars would finish me off.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The world can await a 4-wheeled scooter if such a thing is possible.
        https://kymcousa.com/2024-cv3/

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

dunno about other countries, but in the US once a 4th wheel is added it's a car and needs to meet car regulations (crash testing.)

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes the new goldwing looks sexy. Plus 6 cylinder dct butter smooth ride.

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Genuinely I find them super bland. I'd rather have a proper cruiser, an adventure bike or a maxiscooter.

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They do look comfy, but I'd probably never buy one. In general I'm quite anti-motorcycle. I think it'd be cool to have one maybe in an Asian country where everyone rides one or in Italy or something, but in the US it just seems like a death wish.

If I lived in a great plains state like Nebraska or South Dakota, and I didn't live in one of the big cities there, I'd consider it for a highway cruiser. But outside of that specific application I don't think it would be worth it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Bad troll is bad

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No, I'd never consider buying one of those. They're too ugly and don't seem agile. If I want something to cruise on or go cross country with, I prefer a dual sport.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>If I want something to cruise on, or go across the country on, I prefer a dual sport. [sic]

Touring long distances is physically fatiguing if there is a rough noisy ride. That's why the non-crouching sofa of the Goldwing gives a more pleasant touring experience that a sporty bike would when going long distances.

43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I would never.

>What are you thoughts on it?

Looks dorky as frick. Why even bother riding a motorcycle if it doesn't look cool?

44. 1 month ago
    Hotwing

All of these are stepping stones to the Harley

Do not fear the Harley, anon.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

KANG!!!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

had one... dogshit. Sound will only be appealing for so long
      Victory was superior. Sad to see victory was replaced with indian. Indian bikes feel cheap and shit.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's because indian bikes are cheap quality for more than harley prices.

45. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

34, will probably buy a 5th gen model by the time I’m 44. I like these yellow ones.

46. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want to buy a crashed one and strip it naked. Ultimate power cruiser.

47. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lmao really makes u think

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that's the top of the line Goldwing vs the absolute trash stripper model Harley

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>street glide is a stripper model

Lmao get fricked. Either way the gold wing looks gay and nobody in history has ever gotten laid while riding one.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How ugly are you where you need an object to get laid?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's a base model Street Glide with 0 options other than black trim and paint

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Road glide > street glide

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's the exact same bike, just with different handlebars and fairing

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you're saying it's not the exact same. Hmmmm
            They also handle differently.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>So you're saying it's not the exact same. Hmmmm
            We're not exactly in ship of Theseus territory here
            >They also handle differently
            No shit, the road glide has 14" hangar bars and a half-as-wide fairing

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're very upset over this. Why are you so emotional about something you don't own?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What features does it have over the Harley than?????

I’m guessing the more u list the mire I’ll laugh at you. Cause nobody cares about heated grips.

How ugly are you where you need an object to get laid?

Pic is me.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh shit! Hotwingman

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yep it’s me the hot wing man I live in Florida and have 7 Facebook marketplace motorcycles

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cool bro! How's the road king and springfield? Do you still have that yellow gixxer?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>What features does it have over the Harley than?????
            A double wishbone front suspension, aluminum chassis, shaft drive, much more reliable electrical system, better turning radius, higher power to weight ratio, higher top speed, better lean angle, weighs 50lbs less than the road glide, better fuel mileage, better service.... I'm not sure what else

I own a Harley btw

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Everything is nominal. Just face it.

And that chassis made me vomit. Lol wtf. Unibody looking trash

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>posting kids online to win arguments
            Woman behavior.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Thinking you'll walk out of a HD dealer anywhere near that price.

>street glide is a stripper model

Lmao get fricked. Either way the gold wing looks gay and nobody in history has ever gotten laid while riding one.

>Either way the gold wing looks gay and nobody in history has ever gotten laid while riding one.
      A lot of GW owners are dads, sooo yeah.

48. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I would if I moved somewhere other than the US.

The average driver here is so moronic they wouldn't even notice that they turned me into a fine red mist while texting and driving.

49. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was actually considering getting one to replace my vtx, but 23k is too fricking much for a motorcycle. Motorcycles in general have gotten too expensive and too under powered unless you want some 50k moto GP wannabe bike

50. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No.
    I Only ever see boomers with their crack prostitute swinger wives and cops riding them.
    As other anon said, they're expensive, ugly, clumsy, and their size is enough to defeat the appeal of a motorcycle.
    Even second hand their expensive, why pay 4,000$ for an okay one when I could get a great-condition 90's car, or 2 seperate motorcycles that would be way more fun like a grom or a cafe

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Please see

Classic "idk what I'm talking about" anon right there.

51. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

all fricking motorbikes are overpriced as shit
    even if you get a job working wagie 8 hours a day for a full week (56hr work week with no off days) you’ll barely make 840$ ignoring taxes and other israeli shit that’ll siphon your cash.
    But yeah sorry guys 4 grand for a thing I still have to pay a few extra grand to get licensed is totally cheap. Plus the need for a fricking special license just to drive one inb4 “lul just avoid the cops!!” when everything here needs to be registered and have insurance or you end up getting raped in the ass in federal prison.

Your better off buying a used falling apart shitbox then a shitty 4K bike. Your not going to have anything else because shit is unaffordable, 300$ a month for a single person just for food, unless you really only want to eat rice and beans with expensive off season vegetables and no 110$ cutlets of steak (12 steaks in the cutlet) to get protein from.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tldr

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's always been a market for overpriced motorcycles, even back in the 1950s top-of-the-line Harleys cost $30K plus adjusted for inflation

52. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Man looks comfortable

53. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

HELL YEAH BROTHERS

54. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks nice but too expensive. Grom or rebel for me.

55. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes if this was 1970 to 1990. After that, the roads became more and more dangerous for motorcycles as the USA society changed to become diverse on the roads, hit and run, and the increasing use of ear buds and hands free car telephones created a lot of distracted drivers. The roads are also full of migrants (illegal immigrants, amnesty seekers, refugees) that do not buy car insurance and many may have no legit driver license.

Your CCW might not be legal in other states as you travel through them, so if you whip out a CCW in self-defense, you might not be prosecuted for shooting the mugger dead in self defense. But you will still have a felony gun charge for use of an illegal weapon in a homicide.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Very true. I can't imagine riding a motorcycle on the same road brown women text-and-drive on (many of them high).

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is why I'm waiting until I move to a smaller, whiter town before I buy a bike, which I intend to only ride on isolated low-traffic roads (other than the short ride out of town) and off-road trails, and absolutely NEVER on urban highways.

56. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Always loved the look and would definitely not mind owning one.
    Live in Texas however, and don't want to be killed on impact or worse by any of the Mexicans and F350s here

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>being this scared of having fun
      Scrub

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you were surrounded by non-whites and women in suburbitanks as much as me you'd be scared too

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Sucks to suck I guess. Having a bike is great

57. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I do love and appreciate the goldwing. I'm 38 and things like bee houses and birdboxes are drawing my attention at the garden centre. It's too expensive though. When you can get a fully kitted out ADV litre bike like mine for only £4000 I couldn't actually justify spending 20k. Will probably hire one for a week just for lulz.

58. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes

59. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I own a '75 gl1000, theyre a great bike to ride and basic enough to keep maintained. only the fuel gauge doesnt work but i just do the tank slosh thing and top it off every 80 miles to stay safe. Nothing bad to say about it really

60. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Been thinking about it to make the gf ride on back

61. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No
    But I'm seriously considering a Super Cub to putter around town on

62. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not a drz or sportbike so no.

63. 4 weeks ago
    sage

at some point you would want to get a car instead. If your bike isn't agile enough for lane filtering and parking on the sidewalk, then you should get a car

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>If your bike isn't agile enough

?si=A2boLrpfBtMn-M6u

?si=zrWirzKodspTi0S7

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I knew an instructor that would run harleys through those things as a demo for learners on 125cc bikes.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeap, I'm a friend with a former MSF instructor that says he would regularly get people coming through the advanced class with harleys clamming their HD cant physically do the box. He would run a bagger through the smallest box multiple times to prove otherwise.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Skill issue

• 4 weeks ago
        sage

impressive

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not really

64. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So big and has a windshield.
    Just drive a car.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sometimes a car just ian't man enough.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>towing an e46 from the front wheels
        Goldwing bros…

65. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>What are you thoughts on it?
    zoomer opinion
    boomer mobile, midlife crisis type shit...but not cool one, low T one. I laught at bikers lol
    Born want to be wild but i need all the suv comfort for my fat ass.
    If you having midlife crisis anon get some old car. American, Japoan, Euro it doesn't matter.
    In old car you will be seen as cool dude who keeps his highshool dream on the road.
    On that bike you will be seen as boomer in his BAD TO THE BONE phase lol

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Colt Starion in much of the world.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yep but first and last time i saw that car it was chrysler and i'm from slavland
        It was 2010 ? and gopnik type dude who owned it was proud to have american sports car lol
        I was amazed it was one of the coolest cars i saw at the time, turbo pop ups. Too bad i disappeared in 2014. Those cars have no parts suport

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *