Quirky features you find important in cars but others may not, or may actually dislike

Quirky features you find important in cars but others may not, or may actually dislike

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's the best feeling, especially on a cool Summer's night to have my sunroof open and windows down.
    The shade is open when the Sun isn't directly overhead. If it's above 45 degrees, not raining, and I'm not on the highway, I have my sunroof open. Well worth it to me.
    Maybe I got lucky, but I've never had leak problems with my sunroofs.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Drive a convertible.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I have my sunroof open pretty much every day as long as its not raining. Fresh air is good

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>quirky
    Almost every sunroof does this.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm talking about having a sunroof at all.
      Do you have any car features you find are really important but others may not?

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sunroofs are fricking wastes
    >WILL inevitably leak
    >weighs the car down
    >useless unless you live in paradise where there are only one or two seasons
    I hate that I can't get a car in the trim I want without a sunroof now unless I want the poverty-spec model.
    t. former Camry with sunroof owner which leaked and ruined trunk

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

My 22 year old sunroof doesn't leak. You seem kinda moronic and poor.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>leak
      it's not leaking, you're just too much of a lazy Black person to unclog the drain holes

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it's kinda leaking innit? even if it's designed to... but also how can one be so moronic as to not smell the mildew before it does permanent damage lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>leak
      lol, no
      t. '98 Civic EK4 owner with sunroof

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>leak
      easy to fix if not a wrenchlet
      >weight
      Anon, we all know you're not hitting the track.
      (And get this, most other people aren't either)
      >useless
      It's the opposite, they're useless in shit holes where it always rains/snows... Iike Britain

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I had a sunroof on a 96 integra. never leaked. original seals and I kept the drains cleared. maybe you're a moron that can't do simple maintenance.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Oil leaks. Keeps the chassis from rusting, and if the leak is bad enough then I never have to change the oil, only the filter.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>if the leak is bad enough then I never have to change the oil, only the filter.
      >what do you mean the sludge clogged the oil passages and killed the engine, I added oil 4 times this week!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No sludge, it all drips out or burns before it gets that far.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Frick sunroofs, I wish I had a slicktop

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

can you imagine that some wagons don't have a single level boot floor and instead you have to overcome a step?

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>quirky feature
    >sun/moon roof
    OP is making fun of Doug Demuro for those who arent aware.
    It's like saying your wheels have 5 lug nuts instead of 4.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>It's like saying your wheels have 5 lug nuts instead of 4.
      I've seen a LOT of people who say that they HATE sunroofs though. That they've opened it one time in 15 years, they leak, etc.
      And then a vocal minority which keeps them open as much as possible and likes the fresh air.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

auto-tilting side mirrors when in reverse
    high fidelity sound system
    cup holders that can hold

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

These, and the cigarette lighters that go along with them. No reason to have taken them out, since people fill ashtrays with change and plug chargers into lighters anyway.
    Give it BACK

Also miss cornering lights that come on with your turn signal.
    I could tell this used to freak out walkers like I shone a flashlight on em, lol

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Front fogs. Why someone would willingly buy a car without them I'll never know.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because they aren't stock on base model trims.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

because i failed a state inspection once because the lens was cracked and dispersing the light so it needed replacing
      it was extra annoying because i NEVER use the fog lights, so now i avoid them on any vehicle i acquire

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I have never used them in my life.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

because i failed a state inspection once because the lens was cracked and dispersing the light so it needed replacing
        it was extra annoying because i NEVER use the fog lights, so now i avoid them on any vehicle i acquire

I drive with my fogs on at night exclusively. I never turn them off. They're aesthetic

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>I never turn them off. They're aesthetic
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't fog light usage enforced the same way as high beam usage? As in you can't just leave them on, you can only use it in certain circumstances when there are no other cars?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Depends on the state, but a cop will hardly find it a good enough reason to pull you over

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't fog light usage enforced the same way as high beam usage?
            yes, exactly
            >As in you can't just leave them on, you can only use it in certain circumstances when there are no other cars?
            that's where you fell off, it's not actually enforced

I have been pulled over for high beams before so I was wondering.
            (No my high beams weren't actually on, the pig just made it up)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't fog light usage enforced the same way as high beam usage?
            yes, exactly
            >As in you can't just leave them on, you can only use it in certain circumstances when there are no other cars?
            that's where you fell off, it's not actually enforced

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

nta but they do help spot potholes and stuff when driving very slowly on a bad road (they cast more of a shadow on uneven spots due to their low position). still, rarely use them myself

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i have a car that came with them but i removed them.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No you don't and no you didn't.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Is it that unbelievable? Were you there?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i don't get it, don't all cars come with fog lights?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>sun/moon roof
      I understand the appeal it might have to some people but I don't actually want the overhead light when I'm in a car and driving, and it cannibalizes headroom when I'm already tall enough that even some barge-ass trucks/SUVs don't have comfortable headroom.
      >fresh air
      I always have the vents running and I'll happily roll my windows down. Also if I wanted even more fresh air and sunshine I have a motorcycle. Glass ceilings (obligatory women joke) just aren't for me.

>quirky feature you -like- then, frickface
      My wagon has the spare tire under the cargo floor, and between it and the floor above it is a removable foam tray where i keep a whole bunch of just-in-case shit like cargo straps, roadside hazard reflective triangle, recovery strap (both for and by me), manual tire pump (more work to use but no battery charge/storage concerns), duct tape, rope, machete, hatchet, spare bulbs, etc. The rear also has a storage cubby in the side of the back that holds a lug wrench, scissor jack, and jumper cables.

>cars don't come with fogs
      Literally false; EVERY Black person fricking nu car comes with fogs and they are ALWAYS ON, ALL THE TIME DAY OR NIGHT, AND POINTING UP INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC BECAUSE THEY ARE Black folk.

>I never turn them off. They're aesthetic
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't fog light usage enforced the same way as high beam usage? As in you can't just leave them on, you can only use it in certain circumstances when there are no other cars?

Depends on the state, but a cop will hardly find it a good enough reason to pull you over

As with all law breaking Black persony the pigs are the worst offenders.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>it cannibalizes headroom when I'm already tall enough
        Every car I have had with a sunroof ( both manual and powered internal retract) has had more headroom for the front seats ( by 2ish inches) than the slick top version. I do not think I have ever been in a sunroof car where the sunroof reduced front cabin space over the slicktop?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

they all do mong

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Every sunroofed car I've ever been in the glass is approximately where the solid top headliner would be but the perimeter of the opening ends up recessed into the cabin about 2 inches presumably for the opening track+motor so the roof line doesn't look moronic. So what ends up happening is if I'm literally in the center of the car (in the middle of a purely hypothetical bench seat) I have about the -same- headroom as if the sunroof wasn't there, but in driver/passenger seats the perimeter (and the cabin intrusion) ends up directly over the seats and forcing me to either uncomfortably slouch in the seat, recline it to ghetto-cruiser tilt, or sit up straight with my head tilted 30+ degrees sideways. I'm happy you seem to enjoy them but I hate them for the nuisances they impose on me for no benefit.

https://i.imgur.com/SxQbvF1.jpeg

>Literally false; EVERY Black person fricking nu car comes with fogs
          You should never go full moron. Everybody knows that.

>this one model doesn't come with fogs haha i win
          The other 99.9999% of vehicles out here do so blow me, homosexual.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Literally false; EVERY Black person fricking nu car comes with fogs
        You should never go full moron. Everybody knows that.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>killswitches, remote control, breathalyzers, automatic braking, and back-up cameras are all mandatory on new cars
      >foglights aren’t (they should just relabel the high beams to fog lights at this point, people are so moronic)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I dn't live in Victoran England, why would Ineed them?

Every sunroofed car I've ever been in the glass is approximately where the solid top headliner would be but the perimeter of the opening ends up recessed into the cabin about 2 inches presumably for the opening track+motor so the roof line doesn't look moronic. So what ends up happening is if I'm literally in the center of the car (in the middle of a purely hypothetical bench seat) I have about the -same- headroom as if the sunroof wasn't there, but in driver/passenger seats the perimeter (and the cabin intrusion) ends up directly over the seats and forcing me to either uncomfortably slouch in the seat, recline it to ghetto-cruiser tilt, or sit up straight with my head tilted 30+ degrees sideways. I'm happy you seem to enjoy them but I hate them for the nuisances they impose on me for no benefit.

[...]
      >this one model doesn't come with fogs haha i win
      The other 99.9999% of vehicles out here do so blow me, homosexual.

My CRV doesn't come stock with foglights, tf?

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Rear fog lights.
    I put high powered LED bulbs in them to fight back against tailgating brodozers. They get platinum mad when they're getting a measure of their own medicine.
    >no no no only I am allowed to blind everyone on the road! reeeee
    Shit was SO cash.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Based French sedan driving psycho

[...]
      I drive with my fogs on at night exclusively. I never turn them off. They're aesthetic

>I drive with my taillights off at night
      You deserve the rope

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ambient foot well lights or mood lighting on older cars
    self dimming city lights
    front lit, or very dim warm white instrumentation
    Accessory lights that come on with your indicators to help you see down the path you intend to turn.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm a manual gearbox nazi. Frick your gay automatic.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

10/10 for originality

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

frick you OP, I just re-checked the car I bought online and found out it has a sunroof. Thanks for triggering me!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *