Ran over a rabbit with my car and saw its mangled body ragdolling across the road in my rear view mirror.

Ran over a rabbit with my car and saw its mangled body ragdolling across the road in my rear view mirror.
Another victim of non-walkable cities.

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You will be reincarnated into a small little fish

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why can't that be me

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How about you make a stew?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wlked over a snail yesterday and saw its intrails creeping over the asphalt

It was nighttime and dimly lit

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine being such a shit driver that you can't even smash the breaks upon seeing an animal on the road.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

We have animal tiers in Sweden. If you cause someone to rear end you by breaking and your excuse is "there was a rabbit on the road" you're liable for any damages. If you break for a deer, you're not

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

doubt it. if someone rear end you they are to blame no matter what. under no circumstance should you drive so close to the car in front of you you cant stop if the car in front of you do so even its for nothing but brake checking you.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I used it as a top of my head example. In any case, causing an accident by breaking for a rabit makes you liable unlike if it's a boar or deer

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anon the basic rule in the road is that if someone hits you by the back it's his fault no matter what, that's why the security distances are for

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no it doesnt. you braking for a rabbit is reasonable but not needed, someone else crashing into you from behind is never reasonable and always their fault. they see your brake lights then they must stop, they dont see rabbit or elk they see YOU and they must be able to stop before hitting you.
            wtf are you an american living in sweden or what?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you one of those who sees something moving on the road and steps on the gas pedal?

I clearly said I don't live in a walkable city, i.e infrastructure is shit. There is tall grass growing next to the roads and the rabbit just jumped out in front of the car. No times to react.
      Why don't you ask the rabbit why it didn't look before trying to cross the road?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What stad?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Lövestad

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sometimes you literally can't avoid them

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm not putting myself in danger for an animal anon
      Cats also do this shit, they can see and hear me 500m away but they decide to cross the road 3m before me.
      Frick these morons, it's natural selection.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I’m not fricking up my brakes for the sake of avoiding hitting one of the 10,000 rabbits in my neighbourhood. If not me, it would be a coyote killing the darn thing

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are you one of those who sees something moving on the road and steps on the gas pedal?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/51J26eo.jpeg

Imagine being such a shit driver that you can't even smash the breaks upon seeing an animal on the road.

Breakings is very difficult with the need to press multiple things at once my autistic brain cant handle it

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

We have animal tiers in Sweden. If you cause someone to rear end you by breaking and your excuse is "there was a rabbit on the road" you're liable for any damages. If you break for a deer, you're not

https://i.imgur.com/9qwFFkj.jpeg

[...]
        I clearly said I don't live in a walkable city, i.e infrastructure is shit. There is tall grass growing next to the roads and the rabbit just jumped out in front of the car. No times to react.
        Why don't you ask the rabbit why it didn't look before trying to cross the road?

How the hell did you get a driver license? You just make it sound like you don't remember the rules nor how to handle a car in shit situations.

Sometimes you literally can't avoid them

At night with no light around, I agree.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm a great driver frick you. 8th year driving and never been in a crash or even scratched my car.
          This is what the road looked like, the rabbit jumped out in front of my car maybe 5 meters ahead of me and I was driving at 80 km/h.
          Not even a Formula 1 driver could've avoided the rabbit.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>This is what the road looked like, the rabbit jumped out in front of my car maybe 5 meters ahead of me and I was driving at 80 km/h
            >Driving at 80km/h in a shitty road
            Sounds like you were driving over the speed limit

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nope I was following the speed limit and the road was straight where it happened. Not my fault.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not your fault, and it was only a rabbit, and it was an instant death, but this anon

no, you just press the break pedal, no need to do anything else.

is right

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Looks a hundred times better than the best infrastructure around here. It's obvious that you don't pay complete attention to driving nor you have sharp instincts.
            Then again, maybe it's just me who has developed a sixth sense in driving because of how third worlders drive like subhumans.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We are not the same. Camels are easy to see and avoid. Rabbits are not.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Iran
            >Camel
            Illiterate Sven. I'll take back what I said; you're a horrendously dogshit driver. Never sit in a car again, you savage rabbitkiller.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>YOU SAVAGE RABBIT KILLER
            >*Beheads infidels in his free time*
            >Heh heh, as Allah commanded

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with Spanish hobbies in Granada.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no, you just press the break pedal, no need to do anything else.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I did that one time and contemplated suicide for a week.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

read this as rabbi at first

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

beat me to it

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I splattered a moose all over the road, the inside of my car and and all over me back in 2016.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Did the insurance covered the purchase of another car or something?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I was just leasing it so insurance covered everything. Had replacement car by the next week.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nice

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

wew
      i hope the passenger seat was empty otherwise rip

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I was alone. Luckily enough. And no serious injuries. Just banged up.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There's a holocaust (a real one) everyday on the roads.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *