A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I rate it Smith/Wesson

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hammer
    >carry
    please tell me you mean open carry and not concealed.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do you realize how many people cc a hammer fired gun?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

well at least get a more rounded one than that, it's fine otherwise, but you want as little possible shit that could go wrong in a stressful situation, it's fine otherwise, but that is something you really want to address before it becomes an issue. it'll be less comfortable to wiener and shoot on the range, but comfort on the range isn't what you want, it's comfort on the draw.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There is zero issue drawing concealed from the belt. The hammer is only an issue when you are pocket carrying.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

this place is full of morons. assume they’re going to carry in the worst possible way for any setup they have.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There is zero issue drawing concealed from the belt. The hammer is only an issue when you are pocket carrying.

this place is full of morons. assume they’re going to carry in the worst possible way for any setup they have.

https://i.imgur.com/ju5OZro.jpeg

You've just exposed yourself as a moron and as somebody who's never actually tried carrying a revolver. Pricrel is hammered and in the dozens of range trips where I practice drawing& shooting constantly i have never had the hammer snag, not even a single time

NTA, this is dunning–kruger in action.
        If you haven't encountered hammer snag then hey, good for you. To dismiss it so feverishly is pretty foolish. If you're here you likely live in a freeish country and I respect your right to carry what you want. Hammer snag can and does happen. DAO triggers can often be staged if you need a SA pull and it eliminates a completely reasonable worry.

>hammer
        >carry
        please tell me you mean open carry and not concealed.

Hammer snag can occur with open carry guns and the smugness of your post invited rage.
        >Wants a iwb holster for my 1860 Army regardless

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The irony holy shit. Not OP but I did encounter hammer snag once. It was when carrying AIWB with adidas track pants and the draw string loop got caught. Learned my lesson and it never happened again. Literally more than 8 years of carrying a USP doing sub second draws and first shot to A zone at 7 yards and not a single time has it been caught on any article of clothing.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Some people think hammer snag is an equipment issue, but it's a training issue. I've done around 100,000 draws from concealment in my life with hammer-fired guns, and I only remember getting hammer snag on my shirt twice. Both times were with a Model 10, and both could be attributed to my own failure to pull up my shirt far enough before drawing. A weirder situation that has happened a few times more is when my left hand slips off of my shirt while drawing from an AIWB holster and the bottom of my shirt catches on the whole front of the pistol while I'm pushing it out, so I get about halfway out until my shirt won't stretch any farther. There are a few other ways that I've screwed up on the draw, and almost all of them come back to not clearing my cover garment properly. So if you learn to draw correctly with any pistol, hammer snag will never be an issue.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

bump

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ya got me

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Ok so are barretta bros, cz gays, siggers, and other da/sa chads also stupid for not filing down their hammers? Legitimate question because i see this argument a lot for revolvers but then hear da/sa is good. In my experience, the sights are more likely to snag on a draw than a hammer

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

DA/SA autoloaders are fine, as are revolvers. A USP Compact or P-01 hammer is quite obviously less obtrusive than those found on most double action revolvers. I'd be far more worried about a red dot snagging my shirt fwiw.

Some people think hammer snag is an equipment issue, but it's a training issue. I've done around 100,000 draws from concealment in my life with hammer-fired guns, and I only remember getting hammer snag on my shirt twice. Both times were with a Model 10, and both could be attributed to my own failure to pull up my shirt far enough before drawing. A weirder situation that has happened a few times more is when my left hand slips off of my shirt while drawing from an AIWB holster and the bottom of my shirt catches on the whole front of the pistol while I'm pushing it out, so I get about halfway out until my shirt won't stretch any farther. There are a few other ways that I've screwed up on the draw, and almost all of them come back to not clearing my cover garment properly. So if you learn to draw correctly with any pistol, hammer snag will never be an issue.

Completely reasonable take. Train your draw often enough and you'll default to it.

Dudes that carry DAO revolvers aren't delusional. They're willing to sacrifice a SA pull in order to eliminate a potential point of failure, which is fine. Not my cup of tea, but not altogether blasphemous.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Honestly, there shouldn't be anything that can reasonably snag on a hammer in or around your holster anyway.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>model 19.jpg
            >it's a model 13

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I love my dao lcr, best revolver trigger out there for a gun this size. Too bad they're frick ugly.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

moron alert!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You've just exposed yourself as a moron and as somebody who's never actually tried carrying a revolver. Pricrel is hammered and in the dozens of range trips where I practice drawing& shooting constantly i have never had the hammer snag, not even a single time

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>pudgy brown hands
        >mom jeans because his gut would hang out otherwise
        Fat people are too stupid to take care of themselves and are therefore too stupid to offer any advice worth hearing. You're a morally bad person for being fat.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not the pudgy brownie you're replying to but thanks for the motivation anon

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

post gun and carry holster, kiddo

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

brown hands
          The projection here is nuts

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's a beauty. There's a certain old charm in a warn blued gun.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>There's a certain old charm in a warn blued gun.
            There certainly is. But that revolver is not blued lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what brand or maker of clip draw is that? the clip looks kind of short even shorter than a skinny dress belt does it really hold the gun in place very well?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>what brand or maker of clip draw is that
            ClipDraw
            https://www.clipdraw.com/
            >does it really hold the gun in place very well
            Yup. I regularly carry it while riding my bike& wearing running shorts. Never had an issue. I have the "universal revolver" clip. Carry it every single day

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

thanks i think im gonna get that for my airweight you talked me into it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hell yeah brother, enjoy

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>someone posts a pic you don't approve of
          >scour the image for banal shit to complain about in a childish attempt to discredit the poster

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Say bye bye to your pp

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>3"
    >Pre lock
    >.357 Magnum
    >M60
    Incredibly based/10

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>5 shot 3"
      I'm thinking kinda cringe too though.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh my God, it even has the target sights

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

0/10 you made a moronic call. Buy a glock 19.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Start using hand moisturizer, your hands look like they could remove paint simply by dragging your hands across the walls. That being said, I see nothing wrong with the gun, and it seems to fit your hand fine. Just make sure to practice with it so you can actually hit something when you need to.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

gay

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nothing wrong with keeping your hands in good condition

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you use your hands for work that isn't giving handjobs or typing on a computer, rough skin is a necessity

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i base my worth on how beat up my body is

cring

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't take care of his most important tools
            Grim.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i dont really like smith and wesson because of their role in the assault weapons ban. i would rather buy from a different company that isn't going to support the government taking my rights away

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>i would rather buy from a different company that isn't going to support the government taking my rights away
      You'd have to find a company that elevates consumer satisfaction and end goals over shareholders and bottom lines, and that won't happen.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Also that the people who ran the company in the past aren’t the same ones running them now and too stop being so boomer tier moronic

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Jeepers, never forgive a company that messed up under very old mgt. It's like someone who hates ExxonMobil because of oil spills, or Chiquita Banana b/c involvement in right-wing death squards

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick you, that picture is 4 years old and it isn't your gun. The revolver spam continues.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anon, get the 125gr SJHP in .357 Mag from Remington. It's the Bee's Knees for that gun. If you want to use .38 special, use the old +P FBI load from Underwood

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>get the 125gr SJHP in .357 Mag from Remington. It's the Bee's Knees for that gun
      Didn't these have super poor penetration during luckygunner tests?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They tested the bargain bin version, not the HTP; despite that it got 14 inches out of a 4 inch, and 11 out of a snub-nose. The snub expanded to .66.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Pre lock
    Based / 10
    We posting our snubs and carry revolvers now, let’s see them boys.
    >Pic related is my camel hump 49

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Pre lock
      For me? It's pre numbers
      Here's my Chief's Special Airweight I carry daily

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice little roscoe.

Please take care of it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I miss Model 10 anon and surplus Model 10s. And I need to shoot this more.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What a coincidence... Bought this one just yesterday:

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Shoulda went with Ruger

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He's probably not man enough to lug around an 8 pound brick that's 1 1/2 times the size of a normal revolver.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Pretty sure he was talking about an SP101.

The prices on those have gotten pretty fricking absurd though.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Rate
    10/10 ye haw, frick yeah.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's important to wield revolvers because it reminds Black folk that they aren't allowed to have anything nice.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It also reminds Black folk that in the couple of thousands of years that they have been wandering around aimlessly all over Africa, that they never did and never could invent something of such beauty

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

your hands are disturbingly fat
      be careful not to place the fingers too close to the drum's wings of liberty exhaust, otherwise your fat will result in case of spontaneous human combustion

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>pic taken from some other site
    what is the deal with bullshit revolver threads lately

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

revolver users never actually shoot their guns cause .38 is like 40cpr, so they just spend all their time playing with their revolver at their desk while they make worthless threads.

they will reply to this post telling me they reload when they actually don't.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I reload when I actually don't.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Joke's on you, I get it for. 36 cpr.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>AR users never actually shoot their guns cause 5.56 is like 50cpr
        hurr durr fricking moron

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

this is honestly why I don't shoot my AR. I carry my revolver every day so it make sense to practice with it often. can't say the same for my rifle

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's fair

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're a gay of exceptional taste

Tulster makes a good iwb kydex holster for the 3in m60 but it looks kinda ugly

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I rate it shiny Lil hand cannon

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm fond of pinned and recessed

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

or go big boy with a 3" 44mag

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But what if you have to shoot through several people who are conveniently lined up? I just don’t know if 44 mag is gonna be enough…

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Jabba the Hutt with a gun
        and anyway not with HP moron

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

your hands are disturbingly fat
          be careful not to place the fingers too close to the drum's wings of liberty exhaust, otherwise your fat will result in case of spontaneous human combustion

Anon… why are you so obsessed with peoples hands?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Meh, it’s the last pic I had handy. But to be fair I think even with it being a hollow point 454 casull on a max charge of h110 will probably punch something through even if it sheds some petals.. this isn’t some dainty 327 or 38.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How about biggus dickus 500mag

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My 642 performance center. I hate it so much. It’s only good for taking my trash to the curb or walking my dog. I never shoot it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

whatsh wrong with it? i was thinking of getting this exact one, isnt it cut for moonclips?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I never shoot it.
      I'd happily take it off your hands

• 3 weeks ago
      sage

>only good for taking my trash to the curb
      where the frick do you live that walking your trash to the curb requires protection?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>requires
        SHALL

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

10/10. I want one, but IDK if it can handle a steady diet of .357 mag. It'd be an upgrade over my current .38

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think it can handle more .357 than you'll actually shoot out of it

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So about 1200 rounds a year? Seems solid, I'm into it.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm not even mad, if you shoot 1200 rounds a year of .357 out of a J-Frame, even a steel one, I'll applaud you.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you certainly are carrying it

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>doesn't even know what he has
    > "HEY GUIZ!! R8 ME!!!!!!"
    Go be a Black person somewhere else.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not his problem you can't identify a model 60.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What was wrong with your old carry gun?

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is that literally my Model 60-10?
    Did you get it from a boomer that has booths at gun shows in central texas?
    I traded this gun one for one at a gun show for a Kimber k6s, boomer severely overvalued this crock of shit cause it didn't have a hillary hole and didn't say "lady smith" on it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *