>rc f

>rc f
Why don't they make it faster? Unaerodynamic tuned shitboxes regularly break a 3 second 0 to 60.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it can't turn. and its really ugly. its all the negatives of a muscle car with none of the positives.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So it's just a regular muscle car then?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>can't turn
      skill issue
      >really ugly
      looks good though, especially from the rear

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>especially from the rear
        you like the vertically stacked quadruple exhaust and fake vents huh you little b***h ass ricer LAMO

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes. Post your car/bus pass.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol kys you homosexual ricer god damn

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>no car
            >not even a bus pass
            Concession accepted.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s a Lexus. Toyota Motor Corporation hasn’t developed a good performance engine in literally decades.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fast is unreliable.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

B58 has entered the chat.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Too bad it’s always got the shitty x drive on it

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Except for all the models which aren't xdrive

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Puts timing chain in between engine and trans
        lmao

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Post 2019 versions have the timing chain at the front.
          But a literal non-issue even for earlier versions because BMW timing chains on their straight sixes last forever unless you change your oil every 15k.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Puts timing chain in between engine and trans
            lmao

Bmw mech here, replacing chains behind the engine actually takes less labor hours because its easier to drop the trans than having to remove everything from the front end

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Getting shit on your face is better than getting shit in your mouth but frick bro.... I think that stockholm is getting to you a bit.
            Have you always been at bmw or have you tried other shops? How much was the pay bump and is it worth it?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’m european bmws are considered one of the simpest cars to repair here

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

grim

have you talked to any mechanics at japanese or korean car dealers

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes most mechanics hate them, only the old n/a 4cyl jap cars are considered easy to fix, german engineering just makes sense to us, asian or american cars are considered far more alien

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they need to just make a lighter ls 500 with more power. give me a luxury sedan that can hoon.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Even the most hardcore Toyota fans think this car is pointless.
    The LC and RC are both going to be remove in the future anyway. Coupes don't sell well.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The next RC is already confirmed in development, focusing on actually being competitive in Group 3 racing. It will inevitably replace the LC as well.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why don't they make it faster?
      Because no one buys coupes.
      Because the NA V8 is going out the window.
      At this point just sell as many as possible, use up the remaining V8s in this and the IS 500, and call it quits.

Frick you, coupes are cool as hell.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

When did I say they weren't? It's just that no one buys coupes because people care about muh practicality while never using the backseats.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People itt are stupid. I like the car I just can't afford it. Yeah it's not super fast but it's not really supposed to be. Why they made a "track edition" is anyone's guess. If you want fast then buy a Mustang. If you want comfort and luxury but still want a V8 then you get a RCF. I had a SC400 back in the day and guess what it was slow too. Why would this be any different.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why they made a "track edition" is anyone's guess.
      It was a super low-hanging-fruit way of capitalizing on the GT racing program. The RC is not a very athletic car, but it is a heavyweight midsize coupe with a large engine, so getting it to do athletic car things is pretty straightforward

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a Frankenstein car

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>more power than the f82 M4 but
    >fat as shit
    >can barely compete on track without a track package
    >even a non Xdrive M440i could possibly beat this whale
    >now slower than the basic M4 and M4 competition
    >no increase in power for 10 years
    At this point I give up.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Unaerodynamic tuned shitboxes regularly break a 3 second 0 to 60.
    That's because those shitboxes are probably AWD with drag radials and only good for a few passes before needing a rebuild let alone have the comfort and features of a Lexus. Frick that.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

F90 M5 exists btw

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>F90 M5 is an unaerodynamic tuned shitbox

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He said what he said

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol at buying that piece of shit when this is $60k cheaper. How many did Toyota even sell that weren't used press cars or demos, 5?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Buy an ad, this is a board for auto enthusiasts, not rc cars

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

moron.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

man. that side window bloat.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>yeah man it's cool to not be able to see the road on your "performance" car
        Dumbfrick

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

thats some good diecast photography

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why isn't every production car a perfect min maxxed vehicle with AWD and a twin turbo meant for enthusiasts like in my forza video games!!!!

Grow up kids, it's a car meant for croozin

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>croozin
      why does it have a tailfin and red calipers then?

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>3.9-second 0-60
    Why the bleeding frick do people call this car slow? Can your fricking Dodge Journey do that? How about the route 12 bus you catch in the morning?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>dodge journey
      Well no but my dodge avenger can do 5.5 with good tires, 310HP from a maximal 91 octane tune, a 6800RPM limit, ripping out some interior for weight and changing the spring rates to reduce rear transfer.
      I guess if I really wanted I could either put one of those 5PSI electric turbos in or for the same cost upgrade the valvetrain and put in custom cams to make 360HP at 7200, and get close to a 5 flat.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Toyota makes boring shitboxes for low test homosexuals.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

honestly this would have been a perfect 40k car. 472hp from a 5.0 is right on par with the other muscle coupes. What toyota should have done is revive the rcf as the toyota soarer, and just toned down the interior so it was on par with normal non luxury cars so that it didn't cost 70k

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>honestly this would have been a perfect 40k car.
      lol
      you poor people are so fricking stupid and delusional it's funny

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How is that stupid? Price makes cars compete with stuff they shouldn't. The mustang and camaro v8 are both priced at 40k. The rcf is literally a muscle car competitor. Nobody would be shitting on it if it were 40k cause it'd compete directly with other muscle cars. Instead its on the cusp of gt500/corvette money. Being poor doesn't make a car have any more value. If it sucks it sucks. But price is what determines whether it sucks or not. A 3.6 cts coupe sucks, but not if it costs $20k brand new and competes with the mirage for sales

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Well you're right on a matter of general principle, but $40k was a ridiculous number.
          2024 Mustang GT Premium Fastback is $47k.
          So, I'd expect the RCF to be at least $55k. Even at $60k it's competitive. You want a premium feeling muscle car, without having the stigma or flashiness. You are willing to pay $15k more because it's Lexus reliability.
          But its MSRP is $67k, and in reality it's being sold for $80+k. That's the real problem.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why don't they make it faster?
    Because no one buys coupes.
    Because the NA V8 is going out the window.
    At this point just sell as many as possible, use up the remaining V8s in this and the IS 500, and call it quits.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

LAZY FRICKING TOYOTA Black folk
    JUST FRICKING STICK IN SOME TURBOS AND STICK THE ENGINE AT THE BACK AND AWD FOR BETTER HANDLING
    WHY THE FRICK HAVE NONE OF THE SPECS CHANGED IN A DECADE

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>fake vents
    >auto only
    Never stood a chance

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>peyton manning, the car

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *