CRIME Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

no, deer can sense the homosexualry

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

YEAH I GOT A ELECTRIC DIRT BIKE FOR MY SON WHEN HE WAS LITTLE SO HE WOULDNT TURN INTO A SISSY. THE ONE LIKE YOU POSTED MIGHT BE GOOD FOR TEACHING THE OLD LADY HOW TO RIDE HARDY HAR. DONT KNOW WHAT ANY MAN WOULD WANT WITH ONE OF THEM homosexualMOBILES GET YOUR SELF A SOMETHIN LIKE ONE OF THEM HONDER CR500'S I DONT PRAISE THE JAPS OFTEN BUT THEM SLANT EYED BASTARDS MAKE A GOOD DIRT BIKE.

"Crazy" Gary Hurst

U.S. Army Recruiting Command Window Cleaner '76-'77
    Athens Lunatic Asylum '78-'92
    U.S. Old Navy Retail Division '94-'11
    ---------------
    '66 Ford Lotus Cortina (sunday driver)
    '80 Ford Mustang 4.9L (foxy lady)
    '95 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra (the college boys muscle)
    '99 Ford F350 7.3L Power Stroke (every man needs his truck)
    '23 Ford Escape Platinum (wife drives the technology car)

BUILT FORD TOUGH
    God Bless America's White Soldiers
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some"
    -Dale Earndhardt, RIP (an angel gained his wings)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>*salutes respectfully towards you*
      thank you for your service sir

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I love boomerposters

• 2 months ago
      TooZ

Blessed Thread.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The boomer has posted

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Good ones cost more that a gas bike.
    The only redeeming feature of those is the legal ambiguity of them being a bicycle

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

^This Anon is wise.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Good ones cost more that a gas bike.
        The only redeeming feature of those is the legal ambiguity of them being a bicycle

>Implying you'd care about the law as a biker
        gays

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They're cool but I dunno if I would get one yet. Maybe when the tech is a little more progressed.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they can't do things an old shitty motorcycle can do; and they're a lot more money.

they cant sneak around in da woods and of theyre more powerful becausw they weigh a frick ton more too

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. At the moment I only have the space for one car and one bike, but should I ever get a truck I might seriously consider one of these over a standard dirt bike.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I have a sur-ron, sometimes i see deers and foxes , rabbits etc while i almost never see animals with my 125
        they're a cool toy, extremly fun and lightweight but the two big downsides are the shit range, at least with the stock battery, and the price, too expensive for what it is imo, especially if you want to upgrade the battery and controller.
        stock power is alright, but with its thin rear wheel it lacks grip, so you will upgrade the tires and maybe even the rear wheel, but then your wheels become heavyer so you lose torque, so you upgrade the rear sprocket but then you lose top speed and you have something that looks like a small dirt bike but can only go 35mph. then whats left to do is upgrading the battery and controller and that costs around $3500-$4k

mine fits in my twingo if I remove the front wheel

picrel is my sur ron

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>fits in my twingo
          Unfortunately I only have a modern hatchback, that barely fits groceries.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they can't do things an old shitty motorcycle can do; and they're a lot more money.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I would buy a fully electric dirt bike if it was from a reputable manufacturer and cost the same as a gas 'play bike'

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The military is using them for silent mobility.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They periodically play with two wheelers then go back to more wheels for cargo. Two wheelers require four limbs to not crash which can be problematic in combat.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

the new meta for snipers is to use desiel electric bikes to sneak in and use pocket drones to kill their targets

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

they also use their tactical butt plugs to protect their six

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No loud, no stinky, no vibrate your balls to death. A mountain bike with an ebike conversion kit is decent too, spare batteries are cheaper when you can buy generic ones. Mine runs for like 8 hours but not riding the whole time so never cared to get a spare, plus I can switch to pedaling. You'll get better suspension out of a dirtbike setup but they really, really overcharged for these things. My conversion cost $500 brand new Trek bike included.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

intrasting, can yours climb steep mountains?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *