1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a girl's car.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The engines catastrophically fail after 100k

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this is such an unbelievably moronic statement to make because there's such vastly different engine options
      >hue engines
      capable of being surprisingly okay, mine was at 230k mi before I gave the car a heroes death for all its other issues, engine wasn't much of a concern. have seen 2 higher mileage ones
      >hon engines
      won't even make it to 100k
      >bmw engines
      bmw engines

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Friend of mine has one with 250k without issues

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Oh well if your friend has one I guess that exception defines the rule. Carry on then OP, I'm sure nothing bad will happen despite extensive documentation to suggest it.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They're fun to drive but they're horrendously low quality, engine and cooling system falls apart and the interior rattles and creaks like absolute shit

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

hideous dashboard

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

bmw maintenance for something that's not a bmw

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I always heard this from burgerbeamers even though my VIN started with a W and theirs started with a 3

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There's literally only one BMW made in Mexico and it's the current gen 2 and 3 series. Every other unreliable POS BMW Americans complain about were made in either Dingolfing, Leipzig, Munich, or Regensburg. The SUVs and Z cars were made in South Carolina and exported to Europe.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>troonyverse
    >wrong wheel drive
    >bmw
    Just buy an 1-series to evade the first two.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

1-series is troonyverse wrong wheel drive only now chud. It is practically a rebadged mini.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>now
        Don't think OP is looking for a 2020+ car. 2004-2019 1-series were normal.
        You will never be a woman, by the way.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>german engineering

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fantastic city cars. I wouldn't own one outside the warranty, though. The Brits have never been good at making reliable cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

its a german car

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

All the original development was done at MG Rover just before BMW sold their shares. And production is in britain, too

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

german engine, german car. you're buying a BMW with retrostyling on it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The first engine was made by Tritec in brazil and based on a Chrysler design, the 2nd gen engine was mostly PSA developed

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That explains it.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally the worst manufactured car I have ever witnessed.
    Failures on every possible part of the car.
    Engine
    Abs
    Electrics
    Interior
    Its all junk. Do not get one.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s a bloated,heavy and overcomplicated FWD cuckbox. Complete opposite to the Miata.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>bloated,heavy and overcomplicated RWD cuckbox
      Miata isn't far different

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>miata
        >heavy
        >overcomplicated
        Fricking kys. Doesn’t even apply to the ND2.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>cons
    General build quality, some quirks like the supercharger needs to be rebuilt from time to time and moronic packaging here and there.
    Some model years of the turbo engine are utter trash though, you probably want to avoid those by default

But the early supercharged ones are pretty solid mechanically, better than generally assumed and definitely fun cars for the money, there is no other hatchback that is so much fun to throw around at 5-8 tenths. Pro-tip: Rover originally designed the Mini for 15-16 inch wheels, bigger wheels don't work well with the limited suspension travel. And it looks pretty good imho

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Either get the first or third gen, avoid second gen because Prince engine

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kinda unrelated does anyone know if it's possible to download map updates for the Mini F56 specifically, or should I just get it from the garage?

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a deathtrap what with Karens driving their 10,000lb. Hummer EVs. I'm not gonna risk my life in a Mini.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Those things are almost the weight of a 3 Series, nothing like the old Minis. An old Civic is more of a deathtrap.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

and the 3 series is an unsafe piece of shit, I agree
        the X3 or even X1 are much better cars with better driving comfort and dynamics

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the 3 series is an unsafe piece of shit
          moron alert
          >X1 are much better cars with better driving comfort and dynamics
          moron confirmed. An X1 (up to the last gen) is just a lifted 3 Series.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

stay mad in your groundscraper deathtrap

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post breasts

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

geg

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

german engineering

15. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Miata and a mini share nothing other than being small
    Are you frickin moronic?

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why not get a actually intresting euro hatch ?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>alternator belt snaps
      >wraps around crank pulley/shaft
      >bends every single valve in the engine
      sure

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>avg euro experience

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

do maintenance and that belt doesn't snaps you moron

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Maybe don’t be a woman and change your belt once every few years.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>interesting
      >troonyverse european ford

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ive had two - an r53 cooper S and a r56 base model manual.

They're built by drunk brits or pajeets in oxford.
      They're complex as any bmw
      Everything is packed three times as tightly so working on it is frustrating and time consuming

They handle awesome for a front wheel drive car. I had some good times on track days with the caged R53. Linear power band with the supercharger and very predictable suspension, it's easy to drive fast.
      R53 on RE71Rs could kick the tail out pretty easily when I wanted to, which was sort of dicey with the short wheelbase and FWD but it was a lot of fun.
      R56 had a horrible giant sunroof you couldn't block, and tiny visors so the sun was always in my eyes
      R56 has garbage poo-joe engine that burns oil and needs head rebuilt or rings at 100k
      R53 has PT cruiser engine that needs supercharger oil changed (kek it's a 10-12 hour bumper-off, radiator-out, supercharger-out job) or else it will grenade and destroy the integral water pump causing engine overheating.

tldr they're cheap shit overcomplicated by bmw that were more worth it when they were new at $20,000. These days theyre not really worth it. I could see paying 4-6k for a mint one in a good color combo with a manual and 100k miles.

These always interested me. Drove well in gran turismo but I've never seen one for sale or driven one IRL.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The C30 are pretty great, it's just too bad they were made right around Ford acquired a majority stake in Volvo. It was around 2007~2008 iirc.

Sadly quality suffered a bit with ford having a say in things. P2 volvo's 2001-2007 are crazy bulletproof especially the 5 cylinders. Minor issues on the R like the pinion gear shattering when launched too often and in very rare cases when tuning too hard cracked cylinder walls. The 2,5l 5 cylinder had thinner walls than the T5 2,3l so people prefer the T5 when going above 300 horsepower.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I've
        ill admit im baised from the get-go, but Ive had many cars, ive looked at buying even more but these were always a pretty special car and they always interested me, all the benefits of a volvo in a small hatch package? plus they have visually aged very well for the time.

they also handle quite well *my baseline for this is my fr-s*

i just think they are neat lol

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the new 2025 minis have a nice display tho

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

dude that looks like shit what are you droopin off

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You turn the car on and that screen lights up and her pussy gets dryer than the sahara bro

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *