Anonymous

you already know: LS swap

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

at that point i'd just get a corvette instead
      Also if you LS swap it you'll frick up the weight distribution

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

same debunked response by triggered rotards.

• 2 months ago
      Greased Geese

it's probably cheaper and easier to start with an rx8 if you're just hellbent on that

• 2 months ago
        Supra80

There's even companies that will sell you a kit for that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

LS Stands for Literal Slave, a reference how all it's owners are Black folk
      The Rotary engine was created by an aryan scientist, thus being the whitest engine of them all
      Swapping out the white man's engine out of a car to replace it with a Black person is subversive, that's why only israelites like (you) support it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

But being slow is also for Black folk.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Black folk all own hellcats and busas so nah, being fast is for Black folk

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Judging by this topic, Black folk all aspire to own slow as frick rotary engined cuck mobiles.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Judging by this topic, Black folk all aspire to own slow as frick rotary engined cuck mobiles.

This is not the place for racism, you bigots.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I think your confusing this place with reddit. This entire community was created for discussing western superiority and Mongolian pottery.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Black person

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Swap your engine goy, buy the Black person engine and go fast
          >Do not keep your racist rotary, that's slow and unreliable, I'll even sell you a swap kit
          Your tricks don't work on me Schlomo

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Based take, there wasn't a single African involved in the production and manufacturing of any rotary engine.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

literally the most connected driving experience and smooth driving experience its like a miata but way more cool and hardcore! I drove one and i really want to buy one
      >carb
      >7500 redline
      >no power steering no ABS no TCS no SB no nannies
      >the 12a has 3x the thickness of apex seals and oversized OMP so it’s the most reliable rotary due to being over built these things can go over 150k on original seals iv seen some in person and some documented online easily doing that with minimal premixing

yes im a massive rotary nerd feel free to ask anything

the whole point is to have a front MID ENGINE sports car with balance if i wanted an 80’s v8 C4’s corvette cost the same as these and are infinitely better because it’s actually designed around having a v8

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I’ll ask away.
        I want to tastefully boost a RX8. What needs to happen for the REW to be reliable?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>rx8
          >rew
          Step 1: know which engine comes in the RX8

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the renisis has really good OMP system stock it was never designed to handle boost so your going to have to get different rotars but your going to open it up anyways to see if the motor is healthy enough to boost. some reliability mods can be a catch can and crankcase ventilation upgrades along with upgraded oil system and running thicker oil like 5w-40 full synthetic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>good OMP system
            The s1 rx8s at least were famous for being stingy with the oil, which is why they eat apexes. I'm sure you can turn up the oiling but at least stock they're not good

2. 2 months ago
    944 appreciator

sussy imposter

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

so is your vw ea425 with a porsche badge

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>so is your vw

If you weren't moronic you'd know the 924 came first and all the Japanese sportscars copied it's design

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

If you weren't moronic you would know the development history of the car you appreciate so much and would know the 924 was designed by Porsche on contract to VW's specification using VW's parts bin. By the time it was nearly ready for production, the project was canceled and Porsche took over on the final stage of design so they could use it to replace the aging 914. I was not making a comment on the SA22 RX-7's design origin.
          https://www.stuttcars.com/the-porsche-924-story/

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I was not making a comment on the SA22 RX-7's design origin.

The person you were replying to was, dumbass. Do you know how language works?

And what's the point of pointing out the basic b***h fact that it had VW origins when the point was Japanese cars are derivatives of it anyway?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Do YOU know how language works? No shit he was. I said his 944 was also a "sussy imposter" for not actually being a Porsche. Again, no comment about the RX7 on my part and I never disagreed that the RX7 was a copy. Keywords being "so is", not something like "no you are" which would be denying that the RX7 is.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I said his 944 was also a "sussy imposter"

Imposter of what? Porsche/VW are practically the same company and by the time the 944 rolled out all the weak shit VW elements were ironed out of the platform.

• 2 months ago
            944 appreciator

i made the sussy imposter post and left the thread, idk who the other guy is. was a joke

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

why talk about the 944 when it's a widebody of the actual car that took the design and existed in the late 70s also? (924)

Get out forzachud

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Read the name on the post of the original person I replied to

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The 1st gen was designed in the mid 70s making it a 924 competitor but they didn't make a copy of it like the 2nd gen did with the 944

https://i.imgur.com/ovLdFZ7.jpg

The goat of rx7s in drag racing. Chassis weighs like 2000lbs and is already set up for the jank ass glc solid axle rear which is garbage for anything other than a straight line. Throw a ford rear end in and 30lbs of boost at a built 13b and you can run 7s. Or just keep it stock and premix for the cheapest way to get huge fireballs out the tailpipe cause carbed rotaries don't give 2 shits for fuel consumption

Ironically an 80s gsl got 29mpg highway and accelerated to 60 in the low 6's, making it on par both in speed and mpg with a gt86 but with 70s technology

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>29mpg highway and accelerated to 60 in the low 6's

These are amazing achievements for the era! In comparison my Datsun gets 14 mpg highway and 0-60 mph is 10-11 seconds.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

They would be, if they were real.
          (They're not)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Just saw the “real” numbers for the rx7 and I’m disappointed.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The goat of rx7s in drag racing. Chassis weighs like 2000lbs and is already set up for the jank ass glc solid axle rear which is garbage for anything other than a straight line. Throw a ford rear end in and 30lbs of boost at a built 13b and you can run 7s. Or just keep it stock and premix for the cheapest way to get huge fireballs out the tailpipe cause carbed rotaries don't give 2 shits for fuel consumption

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you're not already 100% sure that you want a
    40-year-old car with an experimental engine that hasn't been in production since 1985, I'd say stay away

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>29 highway
    LMAO no, unless you're going 55mph with cruise control on, with a tailwind, drafting a semi

>low 6s 0-60
    LMAO no, 0-60 in the 9s. You're thinking 0-50mph, which is in the high 6s.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Alright so I was a bit off on acceleration but honestly it put up pretty good numbers for so little hp. The only thing that screwed them was import tariffs, cause I know I wouldn't pay 30% more for an fb rx7 vs a foxbody. Now today would I pay more for an rx7 vs a foxbody? Definitely.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>"A bit off"
        >"low 6s"
        >the real number is nearly 10 seconds

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Slower than DAur car
        Every time

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>American car is fast in a straight line but weighs a quarter ton more and can't turn or stop
        nothing surprising about this at all

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>"A bit off"
      >"low 6s"
      >the real number is nearly 10 seconds

Real number is not nearly 10 seconds.
      0-60 tests for these cars are stupid. They hit 60mph just at the limiter in 2nd, but idiot journalists always shifted into 3rd short of the redline.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>limiter
        And this is how I know you have 0 idea what you're talking about. No 1st gen RX7 had a limiter.

You can apologize now.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>electronic fuel injection
          >no limiter
          pick one moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The GSL, which you are talking about, has a carbureted 12a.

Regardless of that, the fuel injected 13b model also doesn't have a rev limiter. It's true that at about 15,000rpm the computer can't keep up, but the engine will have long since shaken itself to bits.

it is YOU who is the moron!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It'll run out of fuel around 10,000 rpm regardless. But the factory seals are barely any good for 8,000 rpm, let alone anything more.

I'd say nice save, but it wasn't nice and it wasn't a save.

Thanks for giving me further proof that you know 0 about this car. You can apologize for being moronic now.

Fren I've owned one for 11 years.
            I've seen the old motortrend etc videos of journalists shifting short of 7,000 rpm.
            A lot of the 0-60 times are overly slow because they needlessly shift into 3rd during the test. Granted it would only add about an extra 1.5 seconds to the time, but still.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then let's see you go 0-60 in your sub-100whp car in under 6.5. Since you claim "low 6s", 6.5 should be easy right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're confusing me for the another anon
            I'm just pointing out the number of 10 seconds is bullshit, and the real number is faster than what the journalists tested (the journalist tests still being way under 10 seconds)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Journalists had mid 9s. Which is nearly 10 seconds.

Is basic logic hard for you or something?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Journalists had in the 7 or 8s
            Not mid 9s

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Notice how you were just saying "low 6s!" and now you're saying "w-well it was actually the 8s!"

Almost like I was right, huh? Funny how that works

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Are you actually mentally moronic?
            I said it's LOWER than the journalists tests.
            In no way was it near 10 seconds.
            Stay seething you brain dead mongoloid.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Idk man, high 8s is still pretty near 10 seconds.

I'm sorry you think that an 8 second 0-60 is fast. My grandma drives a 30 year old Chevy that's faster than that.

>captcha: v8 kg v8

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Its not a sub 100whp car. They made close to 140 and it went through a 5 speed to a solid axle. There's not nearly as much drivetrain loss as you think. Also the 3rd gen mr2 which makes about the same power is around the mid 6 mark as well

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>close to 140
            No GSL made anywhere CLOSE to 140 at the flywheel, let alone at the wheels. Not even the japanese models.

>3rd gen mr2
            The 3rd gen mr2 actually DOES make 140hp unlike the 105hp 12a. Even then it's like 6.8 0-60.

Why do you choose to be stupid?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

We're talking about the 13b-resi equipped rx7 made in the last 2 years of the 1st gen. I don't know why you choose to be this ignorant

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No we're not. You said GSL. GSL is a 12a car.

I'm sorry you don't know anything about RX7s, but it's not my fault that you chose to come on here and be wrong. So I don't know why you choose to be stupid.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I dunno who mentioned the gsl but I've been talking about the gsl se the whole time. Either way I don't know why you're dying on the hill of the rx7 being slow

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

NTA, but a six second 0-60 is slow, there's no getting around that

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

for a car made in the late 70s to early 80s? I dunno man

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Doesn't really matter, its 2024 now.
            Time marches on and if you want to go fast you have to actually go "fast."

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's 2024 now and no one is running a stock 12a/13b unless it's a boomer spec resto.
            For reference, a stock 12a with a decent exhaust will run 14s.
            A bridgeported 13b will run 12s with a decent driver.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>bro if you just swap your 12a to a 13b, then open up the 13b and port it so that it's completely unstreetable, it's not THAT slow anymore!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

GSLSE came 13b but okay.
            And it's a 40 year old car so why would anyone still be running a factory engine lmao.
            It's basically impossible to find any stockport engines/cars for sale in my country.
            And a bridgeport is perfectly streetable. Get back on the bus.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>came with 13b!!!
            But the GSL didn't, and we're talking about the GSL.

>why would anyone run the factory engine
            Because they're not moronic enough to buy a swapped project car. And they're not moronic enough to swap a car just to still be slow.

>bridgeport is streetable
            If you like idling at 1500, waking up the entire neighborhood when you start your car in the morning, getting 10mpg, and wearing out corner seals like they're made of jello sure.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're talking about the GSL. I'm talking about 1st gens.
            Still waiting on that proof of 10 seconds btw.

>Because they're not moronic enough to buy a swapped project car
            What makes a 13b swapped 12a car a "project" exactly. Everything bolts right up and runs as it should. The only thing needed is a new cross member bracket.
            You clearly don't know anything about RX7s so you should just stay in your lane, busrider.

>If you like idling at 1500, waking up the entire neighborhood when you start your car in the morning
            Yep, I love this. Neighbours can seethe all they want it's literally not my problem and doesn't have anything to do with streetability lmfao!

I'd like to see this supposed GSLSE running 12s.

Bridgeported 13b runs 12s.
            You'd know this if you ever spent time around rotaries.
            Now get back in the bus.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>pure, unadulterated cope
            Just start calling me Daddy if you're going to be this moronic and still beg for my attention.

Go on, call me Daddy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>decides to address none of what was said
            >in a moronic post begging for attention, continues on insisting he must reply to a post ''moronic'' and ''begging for his attention''
            we did it reddit! we won!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>completely fails to follow any instructions in the post

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>pure, unadulterated cope
            Nah, that'd be you. Top kek.
            Why do you want a guy to call you daddy as well? You're a gay moronic Black person top kek that's so gross lmao.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bridgeports are absolutely streetable, they're on the milder side of porting. I street a p-port and it's not entirely unmanageable, it's harder to take off from a stop and at lower revs the car bucks wildly. It's not unlike having a lumpy cam V8.
            >caring about mpgs and neighbors
            lol, lmao even

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

a moronic shitbox around that stalls all the time and sounds like a beaner shitbox just to be able to catch up with midrange unmodded cars

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What would a midrange unmodded car be to you? Genuinely curious.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Mustang GT, 440i, S4, those kinds of cars.
            Non performance cars basically.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I would like to know why you don't consider the GT a performance car. Also note that on the engine and on the car I've spent less of what you would have spent buying any of those cars outright, depending on what year you're referencing.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Its not, its a consumer car with sporty styling.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The GT really is the basic spec. GT350 would be the performance version like the M4 would be for a 440i.

But still those cars can hold a steady idle and don't give you tinnitus. If you're going to the effort of rebuilding your engine then you at least need to be fast otherwise your just a Black person.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I've opened the engine literally once for the initial rebuild and it didn't even take a week to put it back together, what is this cope about doing a rebuild? Are you not allowed to rebuild engines unless they make more than 1,000 horsepower?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Basically. Opening an engine up for less than 600whp is just pointless.

Opening up an engine and doing machine work that makes it produce a bit more power and drive like shit along with having a vastly reduced service life is so dumb. But when you do alp that so still be slow, now that's Black person dumb.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A bridge port turbo 13B can easily make 600whp and still be reliable. I have literally seen it done dozens and dozens of times.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>If you buy a 1st gen, swap the engine for a t2 or REW, swap the transmission, swap the diff, add chassis bracing, upgrade suspension, upgrade brakes, and still accept that you're driving a car with 70s safety, you'll have a car that's so reliable it needs to have its engine replaced every 15,000 miles!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm actually floored with what I'm reading. Nevermind, I can see we're not even on the same book let alone the same page. You're right, modifying cars at all is moronic, only buy new cars, how stupid of me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I'm actually floored with what I'm reading.
            I didn't notice you were floored, because your 0-60 is nearly 10 seconds.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post your car or shut the frick up you bus riding Black person.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Bridgeports are absolutely streetable
            >Assplodes and needs a rebuild in your path

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>12s
            Yeah, so thats still slow lad, even with the exaggerated time

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

12 second 1/4 isn't slow by any strech.
            A brand new Mustang GT runs 12s.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'd like to see this supposed GSLSE running 12s.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, 12 is slow these days, particularly if a big, heavy, unmodified road car like a ford can do it with no problem.
            Trying to make an anemic, wheezy old worn out used motor do it is really not a smart move.
            Just jump into something that is fast by today's standards.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Delusional. A Mustang GT is fast by today's standards and runs 12s. A ZL1 runs mid-high 11s.
            So a bridgeported 13b running 12s, basically keeping up with a GT and ZL1, is definitely fast.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Actually, trying to dismiss facts as "delusional" is the definition of deluded behavior.
            An off the shelf consumer ford is running 12's, yet you would have to modify an old car like the one you are referring to within an inch of its already spent life.
            A decrepit old consumer jap device is just not up to today's standards for speed, handling, looks, safety, efficiency, or any other metric you can quantify.
            These are facts.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>you would have to modify an old car like the one you are referring to within an inch of its already spent life.
            A built rotary and a ford rear end swap is not "within an inch of its life". How dramatic can you get lmao. You put any power to a 1st gen at all and you're going fast. Its 2024. You can build a rotary to reliably run 500hp. A 12 second rx7 can be built for under $10k. I don't see the purpose of this endless goalpost pushing

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Dude just rebuild the engine and cobble together the drivetrain from another brand onto an ancient rusty, decrepit old, worn out pos bro
            >Its pretty much standard
            >How dramatic can you get
            LMAO remember that time you spoke about being delusional?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

there's no cobbling about it anon. you can buy a complete ford rear axle section, diff and all, ready to go into an fb rx7

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post car.

a moronic shitbox around that stalls all the time and sounds like a beaner shitbox just to be able to catch up with midrange unmodded cars

Poat car.

>Bridgeports are absolutely streetable
            >Assplodes and needs a rebuild in your path

Bridgeported motor can last like 60k miles if it's built properly and not constantly trashed.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>can last like 60k miles if it's built properly and not constantly trashed.
            Lol, lmao even.
            This is such poorgay cope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>12 second rx7 for under 10k
            Good luck buying a non-rusty car for under 5k, and then good luck buying a 13BT or REW with the money that's left.

And then good luck getting a transmission and rear end with the $0 remaining, and then good luck getting the safety equipment required for the strip, etc etc etc.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

First of all, a clean shell costs like $2000. Building a 13b for 400hp will maybe cost $5k if you don't wanna cheap out and go race or bridgeport. You also act like a ford rear end and a w58 or s5 5 speed are somehow gonna cost thousands. And safety equipment for the strip for a 12 second car? Are you moronic? A helmet and extinguisher is basically all you need. Roll cages and shields and whatnot aren't required till you're into the 10s. Therefore an rx7 in the 12s is completely plausible for under 10k as long as you know where to look. But please, go on about needing a $10k engine to go 12 seconds in the quarter mile in a 2000lb car

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

some of us are getting old and remember when a 16-flat quarter mile in a DD was a good car.
            i'm getting old and still think a 14.5 is a good, decently fast car

regardless that 30 years ago a 16s vehicle would cost the same in then dollars as a 14.5 might cost in today dollars

the market for quality used vehicles has basically doubled anon. Most people aren't talking about a "non rusty" Ohio car with 150k miles, which you couldn't sell anywhere close to the normal market prices in the southwest or cali areas.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>a clean shell costs $2000
            LMAO no. Maybe in 2019.

>400hp for 5k
            The 13b keg alone is $7k from Mazda. Unless you're suggesting people use 40yo used housings and irons for a "race motor".
            Also, you said 600hp before. Could it be that you're lowering the goalposts because I'm right? Funny how that works.

>ford rear end and t2 trans don't cost thousands
            True, but even the $1000-1500 they will cost isn't insignificant when your budget is 10k.

Also, we haven't gotten into wheels (~1k for a set), tires (~1k for a set) EMS (~1500 for a decent standalone) or any other repairs you'll need to make to the 40 year old rolling shell.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I don't know why you think a sub-100whp car is slow.
            Maybe because it is?

NTA, but a six second 0-60 is slow, there's no getting around that

But it's not 6 seconds, it's 10.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>10
            >Gets trounces at the lights by stacey in her ancient prius
            Oof

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post proof of 10 seconds. There's even a journalist test ITT showing 7.8 seconds.

>Literally no one mentioned GSL.
            If you don't count the people that mentioned the GSL, then I guess so.

But people did, so you're wrong AND stupid

>ctrl-f "gsl"
            >your seething moronic Black person post is first mention
            Kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>his computer is so moronic it can't see like, the 5th post in this thread

The 1st gen was designed in the mid 70s making it a 924 competitor but they didn't make a copy of it like the 2nd gen did with the 944
            [...]
            Ironically an 80s gsl got 29mpg highway and accelerated to 60 in the low 6's, making it on par both in speed and mpg with a gt86 but with 70s technology

You can call me Daddy now since you clearly want me to parent you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Literally no one mentioned GSL. An anon even posted specs of the GSL-SE and some moronic Black person replied to that exact image saying "le real time is 10 seconds".

Why are you continuously insisting on being so stupid?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Literally no one mentioned GSL.
            If you don't count the people that mentioned the GSL, then I guess so.

But people did, so you're wrong AND stupid

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

nta but the "standard figures" for drivetrain loss that "everybody knows" have always been total horse shit
            Unless the car is a short wheelbase, solid axle, high tensile solid driveshaft, high strength stick shift you're not getting close to 15% loss figures. Much more common for real total drivetrain loss to be in the 22-18% range. RWD, FWD, doesn't matter. All those good old rules of thumb are horse shit for regular cars, they may fit for highly specialized track cars, but not grandma's buick and not a BMW and not a chally wally.

If a car (the 1st gen US rx7s in particular) SAE Net'd 135hp in 1983 it was putting 110-112 to the ground on a good day.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Exactly this.

Even assuming it IS exactly 15%, on a 105hp 12a you're still comfortably under 100whp at around 90 flat.

Taking your 20% you come up with 84whp.

Not that the 1st gen rx7 was a terrible horrible car back then, but it just goes to show how far we've come

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ran out of fuel around 10k
            You're wrong and right. But it's the distributor. The thing doesn't physically contact enough at that RPM. Ignition mods are needed to burn fuel at such a small window when it's set moronic in order to deliver torque... which rotaries are notoriously shit out of luck for. There is no fuel cutoff AT ALL.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

correction: torque at low end with worse high end

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The rev limit buzzer...

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'd say nice save, but it wasn't nice and it wasn't a save.

Thanks for giving me further proof that you know 0 about this car. You can apologize for being moronic now.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have only ever seen them parked and slowly rotting away in driveways/yards.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Good cheap cars with lots of potential.
    Mechanically very reliable, other than the possibly 40 year old engine. Though a freshly built NA rotary will last forever with basic maintenance.
    They don't have the a large amount of aftermarket support, same deal as basically every jap car of the same era. So a lot of upgrades require retrofitting rather than being a straight bolt on. Everything has been done before though so nothing is impossible.
    But yeah very mechanically solid. Not much can go wrong with them (other than a 40 year old engine with 300k miles on it), and everything is easy to fix. And also easy to make go fast.
    Like 300,000 of these were sold in the states so spare parts are everywhere as well.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>redpill me on these
    You will want the gsl-se version, you can thank me later. Also look for bargains on ones with a "locked up motor", it's a common and very easy thing to fix on rotaries, unless it was caused by some one dropping a bolt down the intake instead of the usual carbon build up.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Had one. Broke all the time but it didn’t brake all the time. Sold it for less than I paid, a couple months in. Idk the stats but the speed is peppy for simishit traffic. Like forty to seventy is quick. Yeah, sometimes the brakes mysteriously touched the floor and did nothing but a reapply usually did the trick.

Anyone else hear anything about the brakes?

11. 2 months ago
    Gamecube
  12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>redpill
    Every time I've seen a B series in the area I've managed to see it smoking oil broken down near a highway off ramp a few weeks later.

moral of the story:
    if you're going to keep the rotary in an 80s rx7, get the housing and rotors checked/machined by a builder and replace the apex seals

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *