Remember at Mania when they were doing a Slim Jim car giveaway and some fricking boomer won and they looked at the camera with the most lifeless, blank...

Remember at Mania when they were doing a Slim Jim car giveaway and some fricking boomer won and they looked at the camera with the most lifeless, blank stare

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, I don't remember that.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Slim Jim values integrity, it wants their winners to carry themselves with a sense of civility not carrying around like heathens

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do boomers always win lotteries, giveaways, and sweepstakes?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

their the only ones that are dumb enough to think they might actually win.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Gambling business got exposed like wrestling so it only works on children, morons and old people now. Same reason why game companies jumped at the lootbox shit.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

To remind you that the world is a joke and you'll never get out of your hole. Everyone who wins the lottery is some old frick who's near death, a rich boomer, or some stoner who's going to spend all of his money on drugs. People who objectively should not have that much money.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because they're the only ones that participate in those things, and boomers usually have a lot of disposable income

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Those only are for people who spend an ungodly amount to get tickets/spin the wheel anon. Only old people with disposable income and addicts have the time for that, and since all those you listed are more rigged than WWE they choose those that will either waste their money immediately or just dump it in the stock market. Anyone smart enough to actual follow the very simple "what to do if you win the lottery" guides will not win it, and those that will are either moronic or already rich.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nah i dont watch advertismentmania broght to you by slop

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

NOW I KNOW Y‘ALL BE LOVING THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

YEAH!
    No, seriously, i remember that. Having matches, not shows, brought to you by X sponsor is just weird to me.
    >mountain dew pitch black match
    Wtf

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HE SAID SHE SAID BULLSHIT

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No. Because I'm not a boomer like you Frog Durst

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You will never snap into a slim jim

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

YOU KNOW HE PACKS A CHAINSAW?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

WHAT

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

HE SKINS YOUR ASS RAW

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you dreampt that

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No but I remember when they panned the crowd for a Slim Jim promotion and there was a guy deepthroating one on camera for like three seconds.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's just one more fight about alot of things

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I would have died happy with a stupid ass slim jim car but stupid old b***h granny won it and probably sold it immediately

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I remember this and there was a guy on the fan cam sucking his slim Jim like a penis

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>lifeless, blank stare

That's just how e-drones look OP

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>zoomers can't handle a stoic, calm expression
    >need people to whoop and holler like animals to express emotion just to get their attention

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't but the autistic kid who won tickets to WM 17 for making pic related lives in my head rent free.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

video related, anon

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I just got that picture

huge pop

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

JOHN OTTO

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

TAKE 'EM TO THE MATTHEWS BRIDGE

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kek I remember that. I've worked with dementia patients and I got the same vibe from their blank stare. It's why it stuck in my mind enough for me to remember it. It was just hilarious picturing them zooming through traffic with that same blank stare.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO DANCE AND CHANT LE PHENOMENAL AT ALL TIMES!!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *