Remember when Toyota used to mean quality?

What went wrong?

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Diversity hiring

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. Remember, Toyotas sold in America are made by Americans. And we all know who Americans hire.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous
        • 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This is real. What the frick. Germans were right.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not and Germans have never been right about anything.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tribal hands posted this

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>This is real. What the frick. Germans were right.
            I know the Germans were right. Got a link?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OP the chinese shill making a post about how Japanese quality is just as bad as chinese quality so you might as well buy chinese in 3..... 2.....

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're the first one ITT to mention China. Rent free kek.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's almost like I saw all the other threads you made last week and noticed the pattern

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Are the patterns in this room with us?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They're in the archive

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

[...]
          [...]
          [...]
          Nippon shills in full damage control mode.

It's funny cause it's the same Thai flagged guy on int if it's the same poster I'm thinking of. Sinoboos don't make sense even if they're Chinese, a lot left to avoid things like the 996 work week, worse income inequality than any western country, gaokao , and Cha bu Duo ("just good enough") craftsmanship. They don't understand how bad the world they're pushing would actually be when they already live as petit bourgeois in SE Asia and most of the west.

Reminder my 2011 Sienna went 260,000km on the original shocks while your BYD/Geely/GWM is junkyard car after 7 years.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Its sad that instead of recognizing the problems of american manufacturing and society at large we would rather pay (bad) shills to point fingers at <current bad guy> ensuring we stay in this doom loop forever

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Based and true

Frick chinsect shills.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

based bombed

[...]
        [...]
        [...]

clarify cringe

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's almost like I saw all the other threads you made last week and noticed the pattern

They're in the archive

Based and true

Frick chinsect shills.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There it is

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

[...]

It's funny cause it's the same Thai flagged guy on int if it's the same poster I'm thinking of. Sinoboos don't make sense even if they're Chinese, a lot left to avoid things like the 996 work week, worse income inequality than any western country, gaokao , and Cha bu Duo ("just good enough") craftsmanship. They don't understand how bad the world they're pushing would actually be when they already live as petit bourgeois in SE Asia and most of the west.

Reminder my 2011 Sienna went 260,000km on the original shocks while your BYD/Geely/GWM is junkyard car after 7 years.

based bombed
          [...]
          clarify cringe

How much is Toyota paying you to run interference?

• 3 weeks ago
      Lee manhong

Build your dreams anon

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remember when Chevrolet had this issue and people were wearing out their cylinders and Chevy said stop putting ten pounds of keychain shit on your keys and when people did the problem stopped?

Pepperidge farm etc

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Chevy still warns you about that, on a warning sticker attached to the key itself and in the manual as well. I would know cuz I drive a 22 Express for work. I actually received it new which was kinda fun.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Toyota has been shit for 20 years. They've explicitly gone down the path of planned obsolescence and designing their cars to not be customer serviceable. We will see the death of the owner completed oil change within our lifetime, and Toyota will be among the companies to implement it. They already made self transmission fluid service impossible or at least incredibly difficult, way more than it should be and it's obviously done on purpose so you bring the car in for service.

Boycott this shit brand. Their hybrid battery warranty is bullshit too. Read the fine print, you have to have had the battery inspected every 20k miles or the warranty is void and they charge $200-400 to inspect it each time.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Read the fine print, you have to have had the battery inspected every 20k miles or the warranty is void and they charge $200-400 to inspect it each time.
      It's not part of the standard annual check & service there? Shit, you people are getting ripped off.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>one single car has an easily repairable malfunction
    >omg it's over for toyota!!!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you just ignore that their entire truck and SUV lineup is suffering from hyundai-tier grenading right now with no fix

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>entire truck and SUV lineup

the 2.4 turbos are fine

Its sad that instead of recognizing the problems of american manufacturing and society at large we would rather pay (bad) shills to point fingers at <current bad guy> ensuring we stay in this doom loop forever

the "doom loop" applies to all, i just don't believe the alternative is a good choice either.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>truck
          >2.4
          no thank you weebshitter

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

then get the ford with clacking cam phasers or a belt driven oil pump, or the gm/dodge with bad lifters that kill cams

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nice false dichotomy you got there

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i accept your concession

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

anyone who buys toyota in the year 2024 is a moron. you pay a huge "reliability" premium that would more than offset the slightly higher maintenance costs of competing japanese brands.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Shhhyou'll trigger the Toyota shills who are trying to make this about Chyyyyyyyyyyna.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Toyota and BMW need make demanding diesel base car

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The username is @abusedslamry

Do ya think he mighta dun ABUSED the car?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My xbox name is pussydestroyer88

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Camry can't turn off
    Has he tried putting it in 6th gear and dumping the clutch? He probably didn't even think to throw a towel over the air filter.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>dumping the clutch
      if he had a manual he could have just stalled it by now

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wait, they sell new cars that are not keyless start?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Keyless cars are not reliable chud

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *