>report says that she got burned alive in a car explosion.

>report says that she got burned alive in a car explosion.
>video footage shows she's perfectly fine, and tries to climb out of body bag
>charcoaled car doesn't match footage of the car
>video shows they zip her into the body bag by force as she's fighting and clawing, trapping her inside
>she is declared dead even though she was alive minutes earlier

The question is who did she piss off, and why would they kill her?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

who cares? she was a d list nobody.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

And even worse? A homosexual

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That wasn't a body bag, that was a burn bag. You can't leave severe burn victims exposed to air. The truth is, she was already dead by the time they got there. The body + brain is just capable of going for a few minutes after death in cases like that. I knew a paramedic, he arrived to the site of a real bad fire, two girls incinerated. One of them, just muscle and bone at this point because all her skin melted off, looked at him and just kept saying "help me" over and over.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

jeez that is brutal. shame those guys make fricking pennies.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

yeah cus they just watch people die who are asking for help.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Didn't you read? She was already dead. You can't do anything at that point.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>living, breathing and processing what is happening
            >dead
            This is why they're paid pennies.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

ayoooo
            heads blink after they get cut off.... why aint you helping them???
            moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>heads look at you in the eye and speak coherent sentences.
            Sure.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

She had no skin man

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You do realize words exist, right?
            Saying "her condition was universally fatal" is different than "she was dead literally as she was speaking words"

She wasn't dead. She was definitely going to die in the next few minutes.

Not dead. That's just pussy talk to emotionally handle the dying person in front of you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>hel*choke* heeeelp *twitch* meee *weezes through burnt lungs*
            Yeah real fricking "coherent" moron.
            Honestly paramedics should be allowed to just inject them with some shit to end their suffering when it's clear as frick they are going to die and every second spent trying to "save" them is only prolonging their miserable torturous existence.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It does get to a point where even if they're still alive there's not much you can really do to help, but you're also not allowed to put a bullet in them as a mercy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah they just OD them on morphine. Honestly if I had burns like that I’d probably want the same.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I know a guy who is a cop and had a kid screaming at the top of its lungs where his mom is, like he would know. Didn't know what to do so he just called cps and that was it.
            Sometimes, you just can't do anything. It's out of your reach.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>be cop
            >ruin child's life
            >lose zero sleep

disestablish the police.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>cops ruins a kid's life because he calls social workers
            Sounds like social workers are the real bad guys here.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Kill pigs. Decapitate pigs. Slamdunk a pig into the concrete. Defecate in a pigs food. Total pig death.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

disown commies.
            My sister presented her new boyfriend on saturday. noticed he had a lot of tattooes on his arms, nice ones, some of crosses and the virgin mary. but on the back of his hand he had ACAB. told him to never call her again.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Anon thinks the dead can speak

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

and nobody helped her because she was already dead.

WE'RE ALREADY DEAD

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nah paramedics are scum. One time I was on a 3 lane road with no one on it. I was in the middle lane and they whooped their lights at me so I changed lanes. Then they went by laughing at me! I've never been so pissed. They deserve to get bashed by junkies for frick all money. Never take their whooping lights seriously. Never change lanes.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Nah paramedics are scum.
          Never change, DA.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

when has a paramedic ever helped you?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

At least twice. Maybe don't assume your own experience, or lack thereof, to be the same for every single individual on the planet.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

so literally never. you liar.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah that has happened to me as a first responder but he kept saying “free Palestine”.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it happened to me once but the guy kept saying thanks for the ride lady

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I understood that reference

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah that has happened to me as a first responder but he kept saying “free Palestine”.

Shekels deposited, but tip rescinded considering I was able to spot your obvious shilling.

Kys glowies

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If your martyr private eye hero against the hollywood cabal is Anne Heche, Jeremy Renner, or Anton Yelchin or any other C lister who died in a stupid way then your cause is terminally fricked and you're stupid for even pretending to care about it (let alone for believing it)

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If they're shills, why do you quote them? remove a > in the reply, you fricking moron

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>body + brain is just capable of going for a few minutes after death

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Bodies can muscle spasm for several minutes after death (you can look up videos of animal parts still beating/pumping after being butchered, this also happens with human bodies). Supposedly the head is still conscious for about 30 seconds after being removed from the body by a guillotine blade, but that doesn't apply to this situation. Body parts can keep moving after brain death, it just varies based on situation.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

injuries incompatible with life
        there were a few jumpers on 9 11 that were paste and 'survived'

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

that sounds like bullshit. they reach terminal velocity and turn into hamburger.
          if you body gets smashed up like that you basically lose consciousness from pain and blood loss kills you quickly after, if by some miracle your brain isn't mushed already.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I think he means their corpses were still pulsating from the last bits of oxygen and blood circulating and releasing

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The only things the body/brain are doing after death are random spasms and convulsions. At the most extreme you can have muscle contractions that can cause a corpse to 'sit up'. If you're dead you aren't pleading for help, full stop.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That anon just used phrased it wrong. People can easily be moments from death due to massive physical damage but the mind is still going to fight it. It's why dying declarations are one of the few exceptions to hearsay rules in court.
        Heche was 10/10 it's over she's dead level of damage as they pulled her out of the car. The fact her brain had a few seconds of life left doesn't really change anything about how she burned to death in that car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I am a paramedic. Was a 91bravo-combat medic in the US Army in the 90s.
      You are completely full of shit. There is no such thing as a "burn bag" and the only person who can declare anyone dead is a doctor; paramedics, nurses, EMTs, first responders cannot.
      >One of them, just muscle and bone at this point because all her skin melted off, looked at him and just kept saying "help me" over and over.
      Yeah we call that "still alive".

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

People get pronounced dead in ambulances all the time. Nice failed larp you miserable and dumb little homosexual.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

No they don't, because EMTs aren't allowed pronounce someone legally dead unless the person if obviously dead when the EMTs get there. That's why DOA exists as a term, people die in the ambulance, rock up to the hospital and a doctor says "Yeah, that homie dead, time of death uhhhhh about 5ish". The EMTs obviously know the guy is dead from the fact that he's no longer alive but they can't pronounce it because they're not full doctors.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

If there's a coroner (who is a doctor) on the scene, sure. Otherwise no. homosexual.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A coroner is a judge, not a doctor. At least in British countries.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Does he specifically deal with deaths?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah, he decides who is dead and who isn't.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ok well same in the US.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>this homie dead if he don't give me extra fries with my burger
            >"hey you can't do th-"
            >flash my coroner's badge

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

No you need a death certificate before you are officially dead.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

regulation kills the economy you commie

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Chequed

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

nope lol. there's a reason why you always hear "transported to x hospital where he was pronounced dead" even when they were obviously dead before hand. only exception is if the dude was obviously dead, so they called the coroner and didn't bother transporting him back.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

idk which thirdworld hellhole youre posting from but no they arent you fricking jackass, it has to be a practicing doctor. no one else has the authority to make that call

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

paramedics can declare death if there is obvious signs like decapitation

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What if someone was beheaded?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

No they can't. In such cases they call a doctor who will declare death over the phone.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

hush honey, americans are talking

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>she's perfectly fine
        homie she was covered in burns

You are right, its not a burn bag, its a burn sheet.
        https://www.code1supply.com/Burn-Sheet--Sterile-60X90-_p_1295.html

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>get chopped in half
        >not brain dead for ten more seconds
        >"someone call an ambulance this man is still alive!"

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

yes moron, you are legally obligated to render care until le doctor declares them dead even if they are a blood splatter on the road
          that's how it works in the USA and this will never change as long as the AMA exists

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

thats dumb as hell. i don't care if thats "just how it works" its stupid.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

it isn't stupid if you thought about it a bit more. there is a significant financial incentive to declare a person dead, especially if they're a young organ donor.
            and most EMTs are just as likely to maim/kill you as save you, especially when they aren't paired with a paramedic for any type of cardiac arrest.
            if an EMT could declare you dead then you'd have organ harvesting ambulances running around the big cities looking for big pay outs for small injuries.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Doctor Doctor, help, I cut my fing-
            "We got a live one here! Quick, bring the icebox and gimme Cheney's number!"

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

people have survived disembowelment before. like that zoomer that got split in half when a forklift fell on him and he crawled to ER begging them to save him. now he's a twitch streamer

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>people have survived disembowelment before
            Don't skip Intestine Day

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>now he's a twitch streamer
            Zoomers will do fricking anything to not get a real job

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>now he's a twitch streamer
            Zoomers will do fricking anything to not get a real job

you mean the hardcore christian who basically lost his entire body below the chest and hobbles around in a huge stocking with his wife whom he never had sex with?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>the only person who can declare anyone dead is a doctor; paramedics, nurses, EMTs, first responders cannot.
        Wrong. Doctors, coroners and fully qualified paramedics (paramedics are the highest rank of EMT) can all declare people dead.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

This. Does this guy think that EMTs have to render aid to somebody with injuries incompatible with life?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Wrong homosexual. You don’t transport corpses and doctors won’t show up on scene to call time of death. You’re an absolute fake and gay moron.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Here's the webm for future use based schizo anon

>DUDE SHE WAS ALREADY DEAD BUT HER BRAIN WAS IN ZOMBIE MODE AND TRY TO ESCAPE

Shalom Rabbi

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So this scene wasn't as far fetched as we thought

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Black folk in suits has been pretty common for a while now.
        it just throws you off because you can't see the gang tattoos on his skin

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>The body + brain is just capable of going for a few minutes after death in cases like that

lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Tell me more I'm only 3 inches erect

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I would tell you more, but I don't think you've got any more inches left.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>person is dying a terrible death
      >instead of replying "you're safe now"
      >just sperg out and stand there silently
      >my feet hurt
      >now i have to call the doctor ugh
      autism

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

FINALLY! Someone gets it. SHE WAS FRICKING DEAD WHEN THEY WETE LOADING HER INTO THE AMBULANCE.
      It's far more common than people realise for dead people to look somewhat alive for extended periods of time after death. I mean, look at the Whitehouse. Biden died years ago but LOOKS somewhat alive. But he's dead, regardless of what it looks like.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Great, I won't be able to sleep tonight. Thanks.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So you're saying she woke up dead?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

She was alive and covered in burn sheets. Probably died from internal bleeding, like how heart attacks and aneurysms happen instantly

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

So when was she walking around dead?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

in the same way we all wake up dead

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I SNEAK IN MY BEDROOM

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

She woke up, but she couldn't wake up inside

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>SIMPLY RANDOM SYNAPSES FIRING FROM THE TWO SHOTS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD, A TYPICAL SUICIDE NOTHING TO SEE HERE GO-... GUYS

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

lmfao this did not happen jesus people on here are dumb

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Paramedic here. You’re a gay LARPing Black person troony homosexual. Burns that severe and over that amount of BSA would come with burns to the airway, which would result in death by asphyxiation well before some fake and gay lifeless most animation and spoopy “help me” nonsense.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if all your skin melted off you'd be unconscious you fricking moron
      only children and brown people would believe this larp

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah cus they just watch people die who are asking for help.

This is true, i crashed their car so the paramedics could get paid pennies while they watch people die asking for help

• 1 month ago
      DoctorGreen

magnificient bait
      made me reply
      (You) (You) (You)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This is a spooky story but your friend made it up

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No he didn't. I did

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>comfort someone's passing or (remain silent)
      the medical industry should see regular and mandatory purges for spergs like this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Reminds of this video of a indian man who was cut in half by a train and they were putting his body on a plastic bag but he was still alive and trying to get out of the bag so they just put his body on a side and put a blanket over his head so he could rest but he was STILL alive and getting rid of the blanket and he was visible pissed off despite being just a fricking torso

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Can torsos live by themselves? I'd think maybe for 30-60 minutes max but the blood loss must kill them

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

too few doctors get shot.
            i hope his parents will avenge him one day when he died and no longer depends on them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Part of the issue is that these patients (or what's left of them) get conditioned into genuinely believing they didn't need the parts that they lost

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>visible pissed off despite being just a fricking torso

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Anne Heche
    More like Un Hinged, am I right?

4. 1 month ago
    ࿇ C Œ M G E N V S ࿇

WHEN YOU WANTED TO KNOW FROM WHERE IS IT THAT BABIES COME, THEY TOLD YOU A STORY; WHEN YOU WANT TO KNOW TO WHERE IS IT THAT BABIES GO, YOU BECOME THE STORY.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There was another time in the early 2000’s when she was still with Ellen I think; Anne was found wandering naked and confused around Hanwiener Park in Hollywood, apparently high as a kite

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

"Mommy, mommy, isn't that Anne Heche, famous actress from such movies as Volcano and 6days 7 nights? Should we help her?"
      "Naaaah, she's already dead"

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Naaaah, she's already dead
        Stop it you buttholes I'm gonna wake up my wife with this giggling

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>declared dead even though she was alive minutes earlier
    how dey do dat? She was alive a minute ago

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>video shows they zip her into the body bag by force as she's fighting and clawing, trapping her inside
    me when i die but forget to delete my browsing history

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

ewps

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Howso? Looks like the same blue mini cooper.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

actually there are some key differences where they don't match.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Are you goofin around or just not know cars?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

just one day without having to use crayons with you morons. one day. all i ask

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>wheels on her car different from wheels on a random picture of another car you found on google images
            wow amazing work there detective tard, hur dur

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ah the investigative work of schizos on DA

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

We’ve been right about everything else so far thoughbeit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Overstating your argument is the easiest way to lose it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I’m sorry, your honor.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I also got some bellwethers to prove my point

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're still wrong and being a nitpicking twat along the way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>cars are sold with different paint colours and accessory trim levels like wheels and chrome moldings
            this is the highest IQ post i've ever seen on DA(nel)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

dude the point was that the car in the heche picture is MISSING its wheels and has burn marks. jesus christ autism is really a hindrance to social communication. you are way overthinking it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>a car that drove at high speed into a house and exploded and caught fire has BURN MARKS??? How???

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

She doesn't look "perfectly fine" lmao she looked like a fricking zombie. It's clear the crash really fricked her up.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

third degree burns moron

you literally can't sit still or pass out you would be bouncing off walls

it's what the 10/10 on the pain felt scale they give you when you get admitted to the ER really means

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

And yet they say those that self-immolate burn their nerve endings off pretty quickly and cant feel shit?

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I remember tmz or whoever caught up with Ellen a day or so after it happened and she was almost laughing from their questions about her. She said she hadn’t spoken to her in years but she just seemed so smiley

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Ellen cut her brakes.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

you can't start a car if you can't press the brakes. that's a movie myth

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The pedal has to be pressed but it doesn’t check your brakes to makes sure they are functional you jackass.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

if they don't connect with anything, then you can't disengage the gear or put it in gear depending on automatic or manual. she could not have started to drive

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You are describing a clutch. You don’t need to push the brake to shift on any car regardless of if it’s manual or automatic. Have you ever driven a car?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

American detected
            You only need the clutch when you are already driving. If your car is stationary, you need to press the brake to put it out of and into gear as well as the clutch.
            and on an automatic car you need to press the brake pedal to move the gear stick from P to neutral and then drive or reverse.
            learn to drive anon.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>If your car is stationary, you need to press the brake to put it out of and into gear as well as the clutch.
            no you don't, why would you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>no you don't, why would you
            to make it start

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

But the brake has no interaction with the process of starting a car. Are you confusing STARTING a car with STOPPING a car? Because that's what brakes are for, and they are similar words.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nta
            I own 2 manual transmission cars, 2017 mini Cooper clubman & 2022 Chevy camaro. Both require the brake pedal be depressed to start the car. So, I have to depress BOTH the clutch pedal and brake pedal when I press the start button. My friends 2016 Nissan rogue is automatic transmission and requires the brake pedal depressed to start (start button) as well as brake depressed to shift out of park.
            This is key-fob start button behavior. I do not know if it is true for all makes. I have hands on experience with the 3 I mentioned. Those 3 I can assure you require the brake pedal depressed.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No you don’t you dumb b***h I can go get in my car right now, pop the clutch, shift into gear and drive down the street without ever touching the brakes.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No you can't

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yes I can you ignorant bawd. If you start a car holding the brake down and let the clutch out in gear it will kill the engine, I don’t believe you’ve ever driven a car and you should probably stick to your fricking bike.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No you can't

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you're talking shit anon

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The pedal has to be pressed but it doesn’t check your brakes to makes sure they are functional you jackass.

>ellen cut the brake pedal off
          That sounds like something a woman would do.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

just because she is a lesbian doesn't mean she knows something about cars or where brake lines are.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I keep visualizing Ellen disguised as a mechanic with grease on her face and a backwards ball cap sneaking in and fricking up Anne’s car.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

wench with a wrench Part III
            >soft 70s music
            "I'm here for the oil change, Mrs Heche"
            >dunz dunz dunz dunz
            "Mmmh yeah that is ...exhaust-ing. May I use your shower Mrs Anne Heche?"
            >Je taime starts playing

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I bet Patton Oswalt helped. Criss cross

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Was it ruled a suicide or was she high?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

High as a kite.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Someone better start posting webms

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Someone post the WebM where she gets out of the bag

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Anne was a true paradox of a lady. She both hit the wall and remained smoking hot until her death.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This was kino even though it was panned.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's a fun movie and great for watching with your gal. Just don't bring up the car incineration death.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This was the first “grown up” movie I ever saw at the cinema. Me being a dumbass kid, who couldn’t grasp the concept of actors playing different roles yet, had me thinking this was an indiana jones movie

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>After This Week In Paradise, They'll Need A Vacation!
        I miss these corny taglines.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

you can see her boobies a bit

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yeah the snake in pants scene was pretty hot as well.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>pirates? As in “arrrggghh” pirates?!
        I never forgot that line.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

She used to be married to Ellen Degenerate I believe. She has secrets of Ellen. Ellen is powerful and someone got wind that Heche might expose Ellen. So they killed her. Also, all newer cars (post 2010 ish) are able to be remotely controlled. Hers was controlled and made to crash.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Might be true given Kevin Spacey and his many gay lovers that died. Seems like something big happened in the world of the Elite and they started to cut off loose ends just to be safe

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Michael Hastings died in a similarly odd, explosive crash.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>His last story, "Why Democrats Love to Spy On Americans", was published by BuzzFeed on June 7, 2013

kek I wonder why

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I believe his death started to get media in line to carry water for the feds. End of free press

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>His last story, "Why Democrats Love to Spy On Americans", was published by BuzzFeed on June 7, 2013

kek I wonder why

I believe his death started to get media in line to carry water for the feds. End of free press

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Ellen
      that explains it. she's not the first person Ellen has had killed.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Here's the webm for future use based schizo anon

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Crazy.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Good lord.
      STAKE IT!
      STAKE IT NOW!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's just gravity

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Even if there was a scientific explanation, If that were me i'd jump back in shock rather than mindlessly peddling her into the ambulance like it's some bureaucratic procedure to ignore the patient.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

first responders see this shit every week and they know that massive burn victims can spazz out but will usually die on the way to the hospital anways
        plus the israelite with the eyes wide shut mask inside the ambulance told him to hurry the frick up

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>plus the israelite with the eyes wide shut mask inside the ambulance told him to hurry the frick up

I fricking knew it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don’t come in here with your political bullshit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

abortion is a political issue, guns, where freedom of speech extends to, immigration, etc. israelites are israelites, they are not a political issue, they just absolutely hate you. It doesn’t matter what side you blindly follow like a moron. Grow the frick up homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah but you’re making it political by putting the trump hat on it. 95% of israelites vote democrat. I don’t want to get into it with you I just don’t want a quality thread derailed.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No you didn't know it! I just fricking told you!

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>israelite with the eyes wide shut mask inside the ambulance

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>it's okay ma'am, you're already dead!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Awesome

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Soys will say she wasn't murdered

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You still don't know why.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sometimes bodies spasm like that after dying. Like rigger morris. Its normal and doesn't mean their alive

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Hands, feet and upper torso all moving independently and with complexity
        >Fingers gripping the sheets
        Perfectly normal, nothing to see here folks.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>rigger morris
        who?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

rick moranis's alter ego

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>noooo let me go, I don't want to be sacrificed to Hollywood elites and have my b***h ex wife Ellen DeGeneres to harvest my organs for Hillary Clinton and the CCP

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Do people make things like this into some grand conspiracy simply because they can't cope with the fact that death really is this scary and surreal and abrupt?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This was just Celestia asserting direct control for a short period after Anne's soul had departed but before her body shut down

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Datalounger?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's a sheet not a bodybag. You can see her legs the entire time.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why aren’t EMTs putting her in the ambulance? Firefighters in full gear don’t do that…

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

EMT's just wait for you to die so they can go through your pockets and phone.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

in many places the fire dept are EMTs

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Firefighters that just pulled her out of a burning car, inside of a burning house, are doing that.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

she could've been in shock from severe burns, but it's still weird to see someone this active with severe burns

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

wht the frick she has a belt over her head/throat in the beginning?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Probably wanted to strap her down, so she couldn't do exactly what she did and hurt herself even more. But she was smol and the strap was too high.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

hitting fire at that speed is like hitting concrete

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Covid patient zero

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Someone post the WebM where she gets out of the bag

That doesnt look like a bag. That looks like a blanket they use to protect injured people.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous
        • 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Standard procedures. Thats like saying that doctors using a scalpel is a polish specialty. Or why dont you propose that a polish medic heli is typical polish, because in the U.S you use cowboys and horses to transport the injured.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

why is there a honey dew melon on a guerney? Vegans without borders?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It had a melon-choly injury and needed a seed-ious check up

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because you make a burn victim protection mask out of honey dew melons. There is nothing better to give skin moistness and sugar!

>Standard procedures. Thats like saying that doctors using a scalpel is a polish specialty. Or why dont you propose that a polish medic heli is typical polish, because in the U.S you use cowboys and horses to transport the injured.
            the point was that there was a black phyiscist doing the examining. in poland. where there are no diversity hires
            what's that scalpel speciality nonsense you talk about?

Than you should write something than just using red lines! I thought the pocture was criticised for being from polamd while the crash was in Hollywood.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Standard procedures. Thats like saying that doctors using a scalpel is a polish specialty. Or why dont you propose that a polish medic heli is typical polish, because in the U.S you use cowboys and horses to transport the injured.
            the point was that there was a black phyiscist doing the examining. in poland. where there are no diversity hires
            what's that scalpel speciality nonsense you talk about?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>the point was that there was a black phyiscist doing the examining. in poland. where there are no diversity hires
            wouldn't that meant he got in there on his own merit?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

gm got sued in the 90s by some family that got incinerated in their hunk of shit oldsmobile station wagon. apparently their kid got melted to the point of not being recognizable or being able to communicate. despite that he was conscious and moving until he died a few hours later in the hospital. the body can do crazy things after trauma

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why did they have a strap over her head neck area if they didn't think she was already a corpse? I've never seen burn victims put in bags and strap to a gurney like that

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's clearly not a body bog.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

All these replies and not a single straight answer.
      What happened there?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Covid

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

She was patient zero.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And the corona ruled she was dead :O
            death by coroner

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I appreciate your humor anon. You are very funny.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>she's perfectly fine
        homie she was covered in burns

You are right, its not a burn bag, its a burn sheet.
        https://www.code1supply.com/Burn-Sheet--Sterile-60X90-_p_1295.html

It was burn sheets, she was badly burn already

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

She crashed her car and was absolutely wasted. Shes drunk as frick, concussed doesnt know where she is and is covered in burns.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it's in reverse

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

vaxx status?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Do schizos know they're lying?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>video shows...
        >doesn't post any video
        Cool

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

He's quoting the OP.
          He's comparing what the OP said was clearly in the video, to the actual video itself clearly not showing that at all.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>here's that totally ok alive human i was talking about

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

everyone is saying she died from being so badly burned but she doesn't have any visible burns here, her tshirt is missing a few pieces but is still intact. explain that

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it's a blurry low res video, it's possible that what you think is her tshirt was actually her remaining skin

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

also they put a wig on her to spare her the embarrassment from all her hair being burned off too. p.s. I am gay and I have shit for brains

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The dead walk among us!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Disturbing. Anyone got the webm of her butthole from the psycho remake?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I watched the movie from which this picture of Bruce Willis was taken. The Last Boy Scout. Enjoyable action movie.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Written by Shane Black, who made everyone seethe with Iron Man 3

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Random trivia

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There’s stories of people dying, standing up, and running around before collapsing. That’s actually pretty tame. I’ve heard about people who died, got in their car, and drove to the graveyard before they finally stopped moving.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

its just a muscle spasm clearly

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

never cross ellen degeneres

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>perfectly fine
    >back skin ashen and literally sloughing off

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

shows they zip her into the body bag by force as she's fighting and clawing, trapping her inside

IIRC she was psychotic (no drugs found in system) and had driven her car around crashing into things for an hour. When you get severe burns that destroy the skin you dont die instantly. You go into shock and the bacteria move in for the kill , takes a day or two.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>patient is still alive
      >”yeah well she’s probably gonna die in two days so just put her in a bodybag, just like we do with the cancer patients”

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yes, dead people do tend to have previously been alive shortly before dying

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>video footage shows she's perfectly fine
    false

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>12% burns on her body, most are first and second degree
    >she had been trapped in a burning car for 30 min
    >declared braindead a weekish later
    damn what a way to go

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>drunk driver
    >causes 2 crashes within minutes
    >proceeds to drive into a house
    >tests positive for cocaine and fentanyl

Why should we care about this? I'm just glad the only person hurt was her. Good outcome, she played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

According to the autopsy, she tested negative for drugs, which is actually most terrifying.

Remember Anne Heche had a psychotic break when she drove into a Random person house to ask to use the shower, and was thinking she was god.
      She was batshit insane.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Anne.... Anne had a hard life. Her father was a closeted homosexual Christian fundamentalist who died of gay Black person AIDS and her mom was unremarkable but kind of a b***h. And do you know she never won an Emmy? I mean yeah she won a Daytime Emmy but that doesn't count.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Heche underwent another crisis that began about the time she had finished filming Donnie Brasco, in which she said that she began hearing God speaking directly to her.[185] In this state, she said that she was told that she had an inner being called "Celestia" who was an incarnation of God and the Second Coming of Jesus. She believed that it was her mission to enlighten humanity and that she had achieved fame in order to fulfill this role.

Maybe she really resurrected.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why do schizo morons say things like this?

What's the implication? They made a fake car crash of a real car crash?

And this moron is wrong too, considering anyone with a brain could analyze all available pictures and see the car resembles the one that smashed into a garage and caught fire

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if the towers actually did exist and fall, then the rubble would have entombed the immediate vicinity of New York, yet somehow there was only a small heap of rubble which they probably carted there to make it look like it. The dense fog on that day in that area would have been perfect cover along with the streets being cordoned off so no one could get there
      tl dr huge towers, tiny heap of rubble makes no sense

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That dirty dyke Ellen did it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/nGXAO0l.jpeg

I keep visualizing Ellen disguised as a mechanic with grease on her face and a backwards ball cap sneaking in and fricking up Anne’s car.

>all right Ann, she’s all tuned up. I’m glad we’re still lesbian friends. Have a nice day!

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

says that she got burned alive in a car explosion.
    shows they zip her into the body bag by force as she's fighting and clawing, trapping her inside
    H-hot

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is the dumbest thing DA has convinced itself of.

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>they zip her into the body bag
    It's a white burn blanket pulled over her and she comes out of it by just sitting up. There is no zipper. And her feet aren't covered as proof she is not in a body bag.
    >she's perfectly fine
    Her lungs were probably cooked. She was trapped in a melting car inside of fiery garage. Her shit seems melted into her back. Her hair looks burned.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like it should be recorded as a Covid death

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

shouldnt you be ranting about jet fuel or how the moon landing was fake instead

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Unless it specifically has to do with anything about OP's beliefs then no, he won't. Paranoid delusions begin from an idea or belief and everything that happens around you is just proof of that delusions, he's essentially working backwards and some cooked up celebrity is just another piece of the puzzle whatever that is.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>how the moon landing was fake
      It's insane how every claim that it was faked can be deboonked by straining the brain just a tiny amount to learn something technical. Like with cameras, the van allen belts, etc.

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

use all your available brainpower to figure out which is more likely:

>human anatomy is complicated and you don't have first hand experience about how burn victims behave under adrenaline
    OR
    >a israeli cabal murdered a C list actress shortly after a car crash she herself caused because ???

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>30 min burning in car
    wtf took the fire dept so long? did no one in nearby offices, restaurants, etc. have a fire extinguisher or a bucket of water or eyes or a brain?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This is California. Like they would waste their expensive Fiji water on Anne Heche, especially during a drought.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it's illegal to help white people in California

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous
  36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

miss her cute lil breasts

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

who
    qrd

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There's a cabal of organ harvesters working for the American Medical Association who orchestrate tens of thousands of "accidents" every year so that they can get a fresh set of lungs, or kidneys, or a heart, or what have you.

Remember, NEVER select the "organ donor" option when applying for state ID or a driver's license.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>fresh set of lungs, or kidneys, or a heart
      from a 60 year old woman
      burnt, no less.
      destroyed by years of chain smoking, alcohol and drug use and eating pussy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

do you really think a secret organ-harvesting cabal that was murdering people via staged accidents would give a shit whether or not you selected "no" to being an organ donor.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>them digits

Not him, but if the person has family?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>I'm sorry sir, there was nothing left to save, there's no body to confirm

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>f-from being hit by a car?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>...It was a big car, dude

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

recently learned cows can die from tons of insect bites due to shock
    yeah maybe she was alive in the clip but she was severly burned and later died by shock

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

her sex scene with joan chen in the uncut version of Wildside is really hot. i'll always remember her for that... and the shower scene in Psycho in which you can see her butthole

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The oddest cast for the funniest movie. I will miss crazy Anne, from suddenly famous to suddenly lesbian then suddenly sitting up from a body bag.

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yeah that's usually how that works

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Everyone that dies was alive minutes before they died.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah that's usually how that works

Why didn’t they try to defilabate her?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

pardon?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

If you electrocute someone who has just died you have a chance of saving them. This is common knowledge.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

so is the correct spelling of defibrillate, you moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You knew what I meant so what’s the problem?

43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>and why would they kill her?

She knew something.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There are certain groups that know that societal laws are just a construct for keeping the masses in line. If you have enough power they don't apply to you, so when you try to peek behind the veil and make what you've found public they will just remove you without a second thought.

44. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>ctrl+F
    >'Harley Pasternak'
    >'personal trainer'
    >0 results
    damn, all the talk of DA being /misc/ 2.0 but you morons have a thread on this topic with 200+ posts and no mention of this guy?
    kek

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I thought about it but I couldn’t remember his name and I didn’t know how to google it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Pasternak
      Was he in Heche's life?

45. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The muscles in the body contract naturally when exposed to severe heat.
    I am once again requesting a total rangeban of India

46. 1 month ago
    sage

ellen, moron.

47. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm still not seeing what Anne Heche knew or did that would necessitate ~~*them*~~ killing her off

48. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Hollywood stars murder people for minor infractions all the time.
    Tom Hanks killed 3 people just that I know of.
    Kevin Spacey has killed dozens.

49. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Favorite Anne Heche movie GO!
    mine is "Return To Paradise" with Harrison Ford

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Return To Paradise
      suicides go to Hell, brother

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Anne wasn't trying to kill herself, butthole. Going out in a "blaze of glory" is really not as fun as spaghetti westerns made it sound.

If you want to point fingers, here's the podcaster that over served her during a recording. But nobody held him accountable because he's black. Fricked up world we live in.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>"Return To Paradise" with Harrison Ford
      you're thinking of Donny Brasco.

50. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  51. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Fricking a man. I have no idea what compels people to drive those ticking times. You'll never catch me in a tesla

52. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Reminds me of that 9/11 victim
    >When I got to her, I ripped out a black tag. What impressed me -- and scared me -- was that she was alert and was watching what I was doing. I put the tag around her neck and she looked at me and said, "I am not dead. Call my daughter. I am not dead." I was so startled that for a split second I was speechless. "Ma'am," I said, "don't worry about it. We will be right back to you." That was a lie. She couldn't see what I could see. Somehow, I guess it was an air draft or something, her fall had been cushioned enough so that she didn't splatter like the others. Still her body was so twisted and torn apart that I could only ask myself, Why is this lady still alive and talking to me? How can this be? Her right lung, shoulder and head were intact, but from the diaphragm down she was unrecognizable.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Courtesy of Israel + israeli building owner's insurance payout

53. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Yet she was lucid enough that she continued to argue with me. "I am not dead," she insisted again. I am convinced she had some medical training because she knew I had given her the black mark of death. And she resented it. "Don't worry about what I put around your neck," I told her. "My coworkers are coming right now. They're going to take care of you."I knew I had to keep going, but she had so deeply shaken me that I lingered for a second or two.

Then I stepped over her to get to the others. I put a black tag on the man having the seizure. But another wave of casualties arrived in the lobby from upstairs, so I needed to return. As I headed back, I stepped over the lady one more time. And as eerie and unsettling as our first encounter had been, the second was even worse. She started yelling at me."I am not dead! I am not dead!""They're coming, they're coming," I replied without stopping."I am not dead! I am not dead!"I went back to the lobby, putting her out of my mind for now

54. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What you describe is consistent with severe burn victims. They tend to be alive, conscious, and combative for a few minutes before they lapse into shock and die.

55. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>"I'm a paramedic and I say Heche was an irl zombie!"
    >"No I'm an EMT and I say Anne was alive but is part alien."
    SHUT THE FRICK UP!!!!!!!!
    You don't know jackshit about Anne Heche's ending if you have not watched the Michael Pitt kino:
    >Asphalt City

Pitt plays Jimmy, a no nonsense paramedic who is trying to break in a rookie aspiring for med school. Jimmy warns the kid,
    >"You're sleepwalking thru life, if you don't wake the frick up, these streets will eat you alive."

It's the OFFICIAL FILM FOR PARAMEDICS

56. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is she alive? Did she survive that?

No, well frick you she was dead all along. We all are.

57. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ITT yet another DA schizo thread
    Bring back the state hospitals.

58. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This entire thread is predicated on OP's bullshit being true, which it isn't. She died at a hospital a full 6 days after the crash.

59. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I swear I accidentally started my car without using the brake pedal once; I'll try it again tomorrow to see if I'm just losing it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Quads checked
      Is your car a fob or key?
      My 2000 Toyota camry (key) does not require the brake pedal be depressed, only that it is in park or neutral (neutral safety switch).
      Brake pedal shit is fairly recent, I don't know what maker started it or when but it seems to have started around 2010. It used to be taught with manual transmissions, that if your engine died on a railroad crossing, use the starter to get 15 or 20 feet off the tracks. I guess you can't do that anymore. (How often did that scenario ever happen though?)

60. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

f. rip anne.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *