RETARDED truck drivers

(1/2)
>be going home from work (I get off at 2:30 AM) on glorified 2 lane road with wide shoulders last night, rural area
>done this 4 days a week since late March after I finally got a job and stopped neeting
>speed limit is 55
>takes me about 25-30 minutes at most to go to/from work
>road is mostly straight but has a lot of up/down hills
>see amber lights that's on the top of semi truck cabs in the distance in my rear view a little over halfway home
>it always looks like a mirage because you see the ambers+headlights glow as it reaches the peak of a hill before you'll see the actual headlights
>start going 60 or so because I hate dealing with moronic truck drivers who treat said glorified road like it's the interstate
>be nearing village sized small town where i need to make a left to go home
>left takes me to the road I need to get home as part of my commute, right goes to town, straight ahead bypasses town for 2 miles or so but there's another turn off for town to circle back like I've done before when I've missed the left turn
>butthole starts flickering his headlights in 15 or 30 second intervals
>butthole starts trying to pass me when I'm going already going 59 mph
>dude looks like he's in the middle of the road through my side mirror contemplating it
>literally looked like his left headlight was out but everything else (amber semi lights) was lit up but now I realize that was BULLSHIT because BOTH headlights was working fine later on

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

(2/2)
    >slow down a little to encourage him to pass
    >he doesn't make an attempt to overtake me
    >see headlights in the distance in the opposite lane
    >NVM
    >also is not a good time to try to take this left turn to the road I need to go on because I'm already spooked by this moronic truck driver
    >frick it, time to put some distance between my 4cyl '91 Pontiac Grand Am and this dumbass truck driver on the bypass portion and turn off to circle back through town that'll get me to the road I want to go on
    >needed some distance because I was unnerved out of my mind
    >speed up to 65 mph, only slightly slowing down out of caution on a bend where there's an intersection up ahead but my road has right of way
    >be nearing my through-town turnoff road on another straight section
    >bastard has kept up all this time because i can see his headlights in the rear view
    >slow down and put my signal way before I reach the turnoff to ensure he gets the message
    >make the turn and look to my left as the bastard is speeding back on up
    VERY HARD to put this story with all the details into a greentext but I HATE dealing with moronic truck drivers. I'd expect this shit on a interstate but not this road. Literally got pulled over 2 months ago (bullshit reason, no ticket) when I was just a few miles from home but where are the cops WHEN YOU NEED THEM.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not reading too long, try to condense your seethe next time

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Literally got pulled over 2 months ago (bullshit reason, no ticket)
      Was it for obstructing traffic? Asking for a friend.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No. Turned onto a snake path road with no shoulder, get stopped as soon just shortly after turning onto ir and the cop said I wasn't staying in my lane perfectly. This was around 3 in the morning and there sure as hell wasn't anyone coming even if i wasn't.
        Probably just came up with bs just to see if I had a reason to be out that late.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>with no shoulder, get stopped as soon just shortly after turning onto it
          So you blocked the road since there was no shoulder? And the cop blocked the road with you because there was no shoulder?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There was literally no other place to stop. Couldn't pull off since there was no shoulder.
            What was I supposed to do? Keep on going and let him think i "evading"? No way.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live in a rural btw so it wasn't like it was causing a traffic jam or anything.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Keep on going and let him think i "evading"?
            You drive too slow to be "evading".

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It was my first time being pulled over ok? I was nervous as hell

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>It was my first time being pulled over ok? I was nervous as hell
            Next time try pic related

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How about you stop driving a clapped out rez wagon if you can't outrun a fricking semi truck? Stay the frick out of the way of people who are trying to work.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Stop driving like a maniac while driving 80000 lbs of shit

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Stop driving like a maniac
        Are you talking about the driver that was skilled enough to stay in a lane and not get pulled over?

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>with wide shoulders
    so flip on your hazards and pull into the shoulder, let him pass, and continue having your panic attack on your own time

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If the truckcel can't pass without OP pulling over, he has no business attempting a pass.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

alright well OP is the one shitting his pants, so I was trying to give him some helpful advice

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just stand on your brake pedal next time

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A)If you're in a car and getting out-cornered by an 18-wheeler you're seriously underperforming. Are you a centenarian grandma perchance?

B)Truck drivers are the exact same shitty drivers you share the road with every day, just with a larger vehicle and time pressure added.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *