>Returning home from road trip

>Returning home from road trip
>Start seeing BMWs, Mercs, Audis, Lexuses, and Teslas instead of trucks, muscle cars, Cadillacs, and old Lincolns
I've returned to civilization

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

good morning sirs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Good morning bloody sir.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Notice the Volvos, too?

Civilization seems to start at New Jersey.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Hahahaha I was indeed returning to New Joisey!
      Yeah I see Volvos as I enter civilization.
      Also in OP I specified "old" Lincolns, because the new Lincolns seem to definitely be the choice for some prosperous families in the South at least. Never have I ever seen more Lincolns than driving into a prosperous suburb in Birmingham.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Please Ranjeesh, stay in NJ. I moved out cause the state's starting to stink like curry until you get to the Pine Barrens.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Bloody frick you sar.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'm in CT so I still have a few hours left to go from there. But it's VERY noticeable when it happens. Suddenly you go from 90% cookie-cutter crossovers to an actual variety. Subies to Masaratis. Porsches come out of hiding. A6's. A7's. A8's. Every M car ever made. Civic Type R's. GTI's. You get generic Volkswagens mixed in with the Camcords.

It's an explosion of variety once you hit around New Jersey.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Driving through the rural midwest is the opposite.
          Rusty GM crapbox followed by rusty Ford truck followed by rusty GM truck followed by rusty Ford crapbox.

you were so proud of your gey little comment you decided to make into its own thread [...]

Thanks for the bump.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, Redneckistan is full of American shitboxes put together out of 3 different cars.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's Lexii, not "Lexuses" you illiterate prick

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you were so proud of your gey little comment you decided to make into its own thread

[...]

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Kek

What a colossal wienersucking homosexual

[...]

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Funny, cause late model luxury pickups cost more than lots of cheap MB/Audis/BMWs do. Shit, a F350 Platinum probably costs more than an 7 series or A8.

But yeah, whenever I go to the NE or Cali, I start seeing a lot more sedans.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>be city cuck
    >lease 318i
    >lease rover evoque
    >lease audi a6
    >lease GTI
    >lease c335
    >lease sxs
    >lease model S
    >post in instagram

>be non city cuck
    >own same truck for the past 10 years and use it for work
    >when not working take 72 tarino with 390 out with the wife and kids to have fun

keep it all lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I've had my truck for 15 years but let's be real here, people swap trucks like underwear.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i picked up my 07 f250 long bed crew cab in 2012 with 65k miles and after doing the correct amount of labor myself on it, its still going strong at 287k miles. i might get a new truck in the next few years. and just because jimmy or jose put 24s and rubber bands on their truck does not mean they arnt city gays. they could do it to any car. all the yankee leasers can stop coming down here to enjoy anything, just enjoy the shithole you made.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sure man. You've got it all figured out in life, everyone else are just idiots.

Kek

What a colossal wienersucking homosexual [...]

Someone was VERY triggered

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>BMWs, Mercs, Audis, Lexuses, and Teslas
    Trashiest, most brownest of taste

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like you need to move out of your gay "state".

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *