1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Toyota emblems censored

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You must be new to the internet.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, they are a rack. For your roof. I don't see them get used often other than hard storage shells and occasionally a canoe or some shit.
    Most everyone around here who needs to haul extra shit tows a tiny shitty trailer.

• 3 weeks ago
      Kevin Van Dam

I use mine a couple times a year when i need to strap down a couple sheets of plywood or drywall or 2x8’s.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When used just for looks yes. it's gay as frick.
    >why yes the Yakima™ roof rack on my lowered car with -30 degree camber is spotless and unused how could you tell?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People actually ad them for looks????

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Theyre good if you actually use them and have the ones that install seamlessly without stupid straps that scratch up your paint.
    You can load up a canoe or those storage tubs without scratching your paint if youre into that kinda stuff.
    It also acts as something to grab onto when washing the roof of your car or if youre polishing/waxing the roof

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you have something that's too oversized to fit in the cabin/trunk, but not large enough to warrant renting a trailer, they're great. I use mine to haul ski gear for myself and family. Just make sure your car has mounting rails on the roof - the bars that attach directly to your door frames are a c**t to install without scratching the paint.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>anti theft tech
    >for roof racks
    wtf has happened to western civilization?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>wtf has happened to western civilization?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You already know the answer to that, anon.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's not a genuine roof rack so it's unironically just held in with hooks in the widow so it needs locks or you can just pull them off with ease
      OEM racks wouldn't need that kind of bullshit because they would have legitimate non-cringe construction
      whatever moron buys these chinese paint and roofline destroyers deserves all of the damage and police interactions they cause

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Black folk, romanians, white meth heads and financially poor people stealing & selling things. Democrat policies causes increased crimes by protecting thieves "human rights" against proper crime sentences. Defunded cops, Also punishes people for defending their own property with physical violence against criminals.
      >hey goy, you should care more about human lives than your property!
      Should not be a surprise that when theres no proper punishment for thefts, the amounts of thefts will increase as a consequence because getting stuff illegally sometimes is easier than working harder & buy stuff legally.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

a meme and illegal.
    enjoy getting stopped by every cop

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not a meme. Roof racks are the way how you mount a car roof box. Roof boxes are common solution for transporting your winter ski stuff if the car is too small to carry ski stuff in the car interior. Alternatively you transport ski stuff at same time when you are transporting your wife+kids or friends.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Also u dont want wet/ dirty bikes/kayaks/ skis in the car even if they do fit.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Only ricelet stancelet gays put these on their shitboxes

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Kek, "based," to use the parlance of our times. But you will never be me.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I kneel

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not a meme and add some much utility when you have a little shitty car. I was using my family’s Toyota Corolla as a work truck for a bit and I could carry a 12ft ladder, a wheelbarrow, and some mobile scaffolding. Also could wack on some light lumber loads.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can't tow shit with them

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I never use mine. They just make noise at highway speed and drop MPG.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you may not like it, but this is peak roof rack
    the 996/997/986 and onward support 400+lbs static / 165lbs dynamic - much higher than most other cars because it bolts directly to the roof support instead of gutter rails or clamping to the roof. the first generation of car to be officially supported by rooftent manufacturers (yakima/etc).

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I miss this car.
    but roof rack life will be forever part of me.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Make sure you have at least 2 tie downs on any load.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Think about it:
    >buy entirely new vehicle if you don't have enough room to move/use something
    >pay significantly less to be able to still do what you need
    I had one on my 01 Accord for years just to be able to take my mountain bike out for rides. Now I have a SUV with a built-in rack plus enough interior space, but I didn't always have the money for that

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *