Rules for thee

>Cal. Veh. Code § 21970

>Section 21970 - Prohibited blocking of crosswalk or sidewalk by vehicle (a) No person may stop a vehicle unnecessarily in a manner that causes the vehicle to block a marked or unmarked crosswalk or sidewalk.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>reeee rules for theee!!!!!!
    yeah wait until you find out they also speed 20 over 24/7

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Based, I also speed 20 over all the time. Just last. Ight I was doing 50 in a 35, passed a cop, he pulled out but then went the other direction

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>yeah wait until you find out they also speed 20 over 24/7

That's normal for everyone here in commiefornia

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Rolling stop karens are the most annoying people on the planet. Noooo you have to come to a full and complete stop for 3 seconds before driving through the intersection with literally no other traffic in any direction as far as the eye can see. Ahhhh you're basically Hitler!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>can't follow simple instructions
      You belong in adult daycare, not the road

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If there's no other traffic, how would anybody know you didn't stop? Your made up scenario doesn't make sense.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You generally know from the crash-site from all the drivers who brilliantly thought nobody was coming

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

*illegal u turns in front of you*
    move along, citizen

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I was bullied in school

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

engine off, feet on the ground? you are legally a pedestrian. them are the rules, anon. want to park on sidewalk? bikes can do that. want to do a u-turn on red? you can legally waddle it around the pedestrian crossing. wanna use a pedestrian path as a shortcut? pitter-patter until you're on the other side.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

all thats needed is a protected class to come into conflict with them on this issue. In this case, a handicapped most likely, so someone with mobility issues telling them they need to gtfo

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Brown mindset

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why do amerimutts only use STOP signs and barely any YIELD signs which are overall superior?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because Americans are moronic selfish jerks that treat stop signs as yield signs and yield signs like no signs. In fact it has a detrimental effect, some people think a yield sign gives them right of way to pull out in front of an oncoming vehicle. I see this daily.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/XzYrI1B.jpeg

Why do amerimutts only use STOP signs and barely any YIELD signs which are overall superior?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Too dumb.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Every state allows their police to break minor laws that don't affect public safety, for the purpose of enforcement so long as there's due regard for the safety of others. You can't chase a speeder without speeding, you can't catch a dangerous driver without hiding because they wait until there's no police around to do it. I like it when buttholes get caught for driving bad. They shouldn't be buttholes or driving bad.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Dude just move to LA where there is real crime and the fuzz never hassles you

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>just live in an urbanite hellhole infested with Black folk instead of a more relaxed rural area surrounded by accessible nature
      No

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Or live in Texas where there is real crime and the pigs still go after minor infractions.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *