Russian Soldier on Motorbike Dodges Multiple Strikes and Successfully Captures Enemy Trench

https://twitter.com/distant_earth83/status/1786839532651806905

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>born too early to fly starships
    >born too late to sail tall ships
    >born just in time to play daredevil with a motorbike.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dirt bikes are actually a good counter to drones. African Islamists have been using them to such an effect some countries are banning motorcycles. We will see the rise of motocross calvary.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Dirt bikes are actually a good counter to drones. African Islamists have been using them to such an effect some countries are banning motorcycles. We will see the rise of motocross calvary.
      Great. If WWIII will start I will put wings on my back and I will larp as a hussar!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Dirt bikes are actually a good counter to drones. African Islamists have been using them to such an effect some countries are banning motorcycles. We will see the rise of motocross calvary.
      Great. If WWIII will start I will put wings on my back and I will larp as a hussar!

>poojeets actually know

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>1 minute later:

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice try, but he was nowhere near the motorbike by the end of the video.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

is this the new ukrop cope? Even with a video that clearly shows him not being blown up, or anywhere near the bike you come up with this make believe scenario?

how many zogbots do you think he killed with those grenades in them tunnels?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cope lmfao

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>ykie homosexual posting their own dead, while claiming them to be Russian
      Another day in failed state of Usraine.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don’t you have a BBQ to be dissected and cooking in?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Poor hohloBlack person CIPSO.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They abandoned they bike a third of the way through the video, you didn't even watch the it did you?
      Ukraine is rightful Russain clay, you get what you fricking deserve for selling your souls to the west.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

both walked away from the motorbike, and at least 1 of tem took position behind an enemy trench.

Your propaganda cope is so obvious its becomming insulting... no joke.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>both walked away from the motorbike, and at least 1 of tem took position behind an enemy trench.
        where you see trench there?
        In video provided, can be seen that that one guy is looking at first at that shack, decides that could not hide there. Then he looks at tire, decides that there cannot also hide. Throws greande in hole he spotted, and jumps in.

I don't see any trenches there. If you do, please enlighten me.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They'll never catch me

5. 3 weeks ago
    Sage

Webm or frick off, troony

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>no webm
      >twitter link
      low effort Elon post

You convert it, lazy homosexuals.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did he dodge multiple strikes or was Biden piloting the drone on Bring Your Goy to Work Day?

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For those who don't have Twitter
    https://nitter.poast.org/distant_earth83/status/1786839532651806905

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Twitter link dead, nitter link does not shows video.
      Can you may be post mp4 on catbox, or webm?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Never mind. Twitter link started to work. Apparently some issues in datacenter in EU.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is nitter still alive?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The last one left is https://nitter.poast.org

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, I saw something like this ten days ago, Mercoris was talking about it too. Interesting tactic.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Have we come full circle with possible military strategy. Is it now just a game of rock, paper scissors. Cavalry beats line infantry? What destroys cavalry? Artillery (kind of line infantry tactics)? Pikemen I suppose. Whats the modern equivalent of pikemen to motorbike cavalry? Russia is gonna need alot of dirtbikes.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no webm
    >twitter link
    low effort Elon post

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

these are hybrid of Cassocks and Mongol horsemen.

BTW, I'm begging for PHEV motorcycle dual sport.

about a V-Storm 650 but with about 300cc engine and the rest battery. EVs are very good at bursts of power, so you should be able to get up about 3 flights of stairs no sweat in EV mode, then sneak it inside or in the office. On EV mode it can LARP as "just an electric bike" on trails.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>trench vibe check
    >bunker detonation
    >peeking up at overwatch after mission complete
    Ukrainians justifiably on suicide watch.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Refusing to die gives you the best chance to stay alive in such scenarios

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Someone already posted a webm thread you homosexual. DID YOU EVEN READ THE BOARD RULEZ?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No there isn't, moron.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is how french troops got wrecked in Mali by malichad fighters.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what's the Russian equivalent of the Medal of Honor

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It is not know that he captured trench. May be he just got annoyed of bombings, and decided to hide somewhere. And just in case, dropped grenade in a hole.

There are possibility that they both got shrapnel wounds. And were running around largely because of adrenaline rush.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Neat! Russia's on a roll lately. Town after town, kilometer after kilometer. Entire Ukie battalions surrendering and retreating. Zelensky and his government one week away from officially becoming unelected despots. What a time to be alive, bros. This is history in the making!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Israel being dismantled indeed God is delivering.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Web.m is on the way brothers.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the rider of Rabotino

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *