Rwd sedan

Is the q50 the last good honest sedan? I've been thinking of replacing my 3 shitboxes with 1 decent newer car, and I've noticed you can get a newer q50 for under $15k. And looking at the specs, you can get one with the same proven drivetrain out of a 370z with the 7 speed auto thats been available since 2008 in a revised version of the fm platform. So basically you're getting a g37 sedan made in the present day with optional awd and a vr30 engine that can be tuned for 400hp+ easily. The only alternatives I can really see are bmw 3 series and a lexus is, but bmw electronics issues suck and cost a lot, and lexus in general cost a lot for a car that weighs 4000+ lbs and barely squeezes out 300hp. I know nissan pumps out a lot of trash, but their longitudinal stuff has been great since the early 2000s and their trucks/sports cars have been proof of that.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's easier to agree with yourself

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

gets smoked by chally

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Gets pulled over 90% less, owner has better credit and knows who his dad is.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm confused, is this meant to demean the Nissan or the Challenger? Seems like a pretty equal playing field on these fronts.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You're talking about the infinity right?

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

keep the most reliable shitbox as a daily and buy a fun car with the money from selling the other two
    trying to make one car do everything is moronic, especially if you're going to modify it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm already doing that pretty much. My issue is that 450hp is no longer fun, and none of my vehicles reach more than 24mpg with a tail wind. At this point I just want something thats at least slightly engaging to drive but can deal with snow decently and get over 20mpg combined. I wouldn't plan on modifying it until I decide to get another vehicle but I really just wanna get a house and have a reliable car that I won't be replacing rubber components on in less than 5 years

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My 3 series gets 40 mpg and the only "mod" it needs for winter is a set of winter tires I whip out in November and then take off in March. Drives like a dream too. Not saying you should get one, but it checked all my boxes. Didn't frick around with Infiniti though and if I didn't give a shit about mpg I probably would have looked into a charger more as they seem to be good. Just remember all those cars set their bar at a BMW 3 or 5 series, so everything is going to be a little better at some things, and a little worse at others.

>Please wait a while before making a post
        Two nukes weren't enough Hiroshimoot, two nukes weren't enough.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I looked into a q70 just cause you can get one with a vk56, but at that point I'd rather have a q50 with the vr in it. You get way better mpg and power potential. For a coupe though, a vk swapped z would be amazing

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek fricking weeblet ricelet stancelet sloegaylrt boyracelet

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lmao alright post your shitbox then
            Better yet show me what mid range rwd sedans ford and chevy make.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Which one?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>GTO
            can I marry your car anon?

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The VR30 is not 300hp it will smoke a G37 stock and you can tune them to 500hp. The real issue is the turbos blow out even on the supposedly fixed models which I think were 2017. They are not reliable in the way that the VQ engines are. The Q60 also comes with the VQ in earlier models, but it has no differential, steer by wire, its heavier, worst weight balance, floatier suspension than the G37. G37 sedan in manual 2012+ is the real spot. If I were to get a turbo it would be a B series BMW.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>steer by wire
      optional not all models have it

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

chrvy and ford what the frick are you talking about fricking weeblet kek

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's the basketball American choice vehicle.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>two fiat 500 turbos that instantly go into the garbage after hitting the ceiling with """FBO""" and """"stage""" tunes in favour for a big single
    Yeah na

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>vr30
    holy shit that's a lot of cylinders

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *