[Sad News] Kia Recalling 430,000 Tellurides over Rollaway Risk

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a60342155/2020-2024-kia-telluride-rollaway-risk-recall/

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

cant wait to see all the comments from people who dont understand how a recall works

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It doesn't matter they're built like shit made even worse when you find out they're $40-55,000 brand new. It's likely a metallurgy issue or something equally dumb.

Glad to hear all the morons who bought them CUZ IT LOOKS LIKE A RANGE ROVER are getting shafted, fricking shit cars only nuGM is worse

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Which manufacturers do you think are "better"? Because every single manufacturer out there had or has multiple serious recalls. Hondas will detonate a frag grenade in your face. Toyotas will unintentionally accelerate you into a wall.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Hondas will detonate a frag grenade in your face
          That was a defect on Takata's part and Takata supplied airbags to a multitude of manufacturers not just Hondas.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Which manufacturers do you think are "better"?
          It's more of a fun challenge to find manufacturers that are worse. For example, the Indian "car" manufacturer, Tata. But it's status as worse is debatable, the Tata Nano is also considerably cheaper. Probably a better deal overall.
          So never mind.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Most of the Toyotas and Hondas from that time period are still on the road

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>roastie accidentally shoving a floormat onto the gas pedal

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Tellurides had like a 10k markup through 2022. Me mum had a Sedona back in he day, I actually wouldn't mind a carnival, but all trims have shitty pianoblack in the console.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So it's not because of the really gay name?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What the frick's a "rollaway"?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you put it into park and it just keeps rolling like its in neutral

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If it's a driveshaft issue the shaft or related components fail and since no one uses their parking brake the vehicle is free to roll.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>since no one uses their parking brake
        is this true bros? I always the parking brake even in my auto and I don't know why.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yes it's true. "Why should I use the parking brake? Park is good enough" is the way the average person thinks. This is why they seize in the rust belt. I use it every time in every automatic vehicle just because I've had multiple vehicles slip out of park before. I also drove 5 ton trucks for a long time and their automatics don't even have a park position. You have to put it in neutral and set the air parking brake so it becomes a habit in every vehicle.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Nowadays the electric parking brakes set themselves because people are too lazy to go the extra step.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I don't know why
          so your car doesn't roll away
          I don't know why people refuse to use it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Probably the same thing that happened with the Grand Cherokees. You turned it off thinking it was in park but it wasn't actually in park so they roll away.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>You turned it off thinking it was in park but it wasn't actually in park so they roll away.
        What is the point of "Park" in automatic then? Why not keep the car in Drive when shutting the engine? I always put my car in gear when parking, even if the handbrake is engaged.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's a backup in case the handbrake fails, just like parking your manual in gear. Maybe worth pointing out that big trucks with airbrakes and automatics usually don't have a park position because airbrakes are incapable of failing that way when parked.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Per the description it's an easy fix. Swap parts and done. Likely a splined joint didn't fully seat.

5. 2 months ago
    p

Black folk like to "roll" onto my wiener! 🙂

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

where's the sad news

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *