Safe to Order Battery in Cold Weather?

My battery is no longer trustworthy. I probably had it on a tender that was too high in amperage. Is it safe to order a battery online when the weather is cold? Not -20 anymore, but still cold out. Also discuss battery enlivening techniques

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why are you buying online? just go to the autoparts store and buy one.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I am on house arrest and forgot to schedule out store time. Yes I have been found by my government to be le bad and thus should be brutally and efficiently exterminated 100% of the time according to this website

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

if you can't leave your house, what do you need a battery for then?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

it's not that I'm not allowed to ever leave my house, it's that I forgot to schedule store time this week

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I truly feel bad for you and wish you well ma homie…

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, on the website where we talk about doing illegal shit with cars...
        It'll be fine. Look outside at all the cars with batteries in them. They're fine.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How long do you need to wait to schedule out store time?
        Are you not allowed to do it in the same timeframe when you presumably go to work (which is why I assume you care about this under these circumstances)? I've never been under house arrest before.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You do it once a week, they are government employees and thus not reachable on the weekend but last minute adjustments aren't encouraged anyways

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Then you should have said in the first fricking place.

No ordering it online while its cold ain't going to do a damn thing but I've have been hit and miss with batteries and have had to return them if they're not working even in the middle of summer. That's the main issue.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Why, I asked a question, what circumstances change the parameters of the question? Why are u [strikethrough]gay[/strikethrough] mad?

I truly feel bad for you and wish you well ma homie…

Thanks fren. The Judge allowed me to get off 3 years early so I only have a couple months left

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/vw0stUR.jpg

My battery is no longer trustworthy. I probably had it on a tender that was too high in amperage. Is it safe to order a battery online when the weather is cold? Not -20 anymore, but still cold out. Also discuss battery enlivening techniques

more importantly, what did you do to get put under house arrest?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Drug trafficking to pay for law tuition, we got sold out to the narcotics task force by my business partner's sister after faking domestic abuse allegations, not being believed at all, and reconciled with her husband by (I guess) going to the fricking feds to sell out her brother and I so they could feel better about her own crazy ass or something

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i only have junk like excide locally when id rather get a bosch

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They're all the same. There are only 3-4 Battery manufacturers the 70 or so "brand names" you see are almost the same with different plastic on the out side. And even with that difference Lead Acid Batteries haven't changed that much in the last 30 years.

Just get the one with the highest CCA's and if you car is with AGM get an AGM.

Why, I asked a question, what circumstances change the parameters of the question? Why are u [strikethrough]gay[/strikethrough] mad?
        [...]
        Thanks fren. The Judge allowed me to get off 3 years early so I only have a couple months left

> Why are u [strikethrough]gay[/strikethrough] mad?

Why are you newb homosexual who thinks that witchcraft works on on DA? Funny you think you're the only felon here, I had 5 years probation and had no problems getting my shit done when needed.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not OP but I too have battery issues.

My current battery is dying, the other day I needed to jump it for the first time in its life and ever since then I can feel it’s hanging on by a thread (struggles to turn over some mornings, screens inside the vehicle flicker and restart when turning over etc).

My problem is I drive very short distances most of the time. Office is 15 minutes (7 without traffic) away, shop is 800m down the road, the longest I drive is maybe 60km once month to visit the grandparents. Everything else probably under 5km. Mostly warm weather all year round, coldest it would get is probably 5 degrees Celsius in middle of winter.

Do I get a normal replacement battery (all the auto store people say go one size higher than I currently have) or spend double the shekels for an AGM battery which should last way longer and be able to take the constant small trips?

I need to make my decision today, the poor guy isn’t going to last.

Also when I jumped the car my infotainment system shat and hasn’t turned on since, could this be a fuse problem or is it completely fricked?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'd just get a regular replacement, but it's your call.
      For the radio or screen, it could be anti-theft (look in the owner's manual) or maybe a fuse, easy to check.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I personally don't know if premium expensive batteries are truly useful for most vehicles. It could be beneficial to get your normal battery and free up more power by swapping halogens (not headlights) for LED's, etc. However, I've heard of this for some reason being bad for some cars. I'd say get whatever one is recommended, I don't think the returns on investment are exponential as they are in some things.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Black person I been here since your mother discovered how the antenna goes to the television
    you are gay newbie
    > I had 5 years probation and had no problems getting my shit done when needed.
    reeeee have you considered probation, being the minimum level you can serve a sentence at, has less stringent requirements than house arrest (a higher level of restriction/surveillance than probation) and would thus come with it's own unique circumstances? It's only comparable to probation in that it is serving a sentence. You wouldn't say to a friend who is going to prison for 10 years "hey I know where you're coming from because I spent 8 hours in a drunk tank one time" I'm also on probation too, I see my PO every other month and they don't give a frick what I do at all

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Black person I been here since your mother discovered how the antenna goes to the television

You haven't been here before 09 cancer, and odds are I fricked your mother as old as I am. Which wouldn't be surprising given the fatherless behavior ending your ass up on GPS monitoring.

>reeeee have you considered probation, being the minimum level you can serve a sentence at, has less stringent requirements than house arrest

Yeah I got probation w/o GPS monitoring because I wasn't a miscreant and smarter about what the frick I did.

>I'm also on probation too, I see my PO every other month and they don't give a frick what I do at all

The ankle monitoring says otherwise dumbass.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *