• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

their entire lineup into EVcrap

Polestar went woke and broke.

Also the trick is to buy older volvo's

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>gay old lady car
      I drive an XC40, mostly see elderly in it because you can put the seat high + have a wide FOV. It's different when I step out as I'm tall and DA, then it looks more fitting Tesla's however always seem to have onions in them.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

no it looks like you drive your mom's car

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Whatever helps you sleep at night 🙂

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

their entire lineup into EVcrap

>le faith in humanity restored

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ehh, some of the older ones were pretty durable or at least easy to make run for a long time. T5 and D5 commonly reach 500-600k or even more in Finland without major issues. But rust can be quite an issue. They also were often bit more fuel hungry than competition, and there are many variations of same engines where certain models might be kinda shit, while others are fine. Driving feel of a V70 was is quite meh when compared to germans of the same time periods. Comfortable, but does not really feel like a drivers car.
    Also the last R model was done like 20 years ago, yet they keep doing R-design shit lmao sad.

Newer ones can be real expensive to repair too, and have quite a lot of issues with minor stuff during winter. And this is with cars built in Sweden.

inb4 240 reatards and other shitty deathtreap enthusiasts.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>deathtreap

never mention deathtrap and Volvo in the same sentence

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

enjoy getting crushed to death when some peugeot 206 hits you, while they will walk off the scene unharmed.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Also the last R model was done like 20 years ago, yet they keep doing R-design shit lmao sad.
      The Polestar models with the Turbo I6 were still pretty good, with 345 BHP.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What's the point of all those BHPs, if the car is
        >wrong wheel drive
        >troonyverse
        I bet wrenching on an I6 in this layout is a nightmare and you can't fit a decent gearbox in there.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

is it not awd? Haldex but still. At least even the S60 T5 had AWD verisons.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

As I said,
            >wrong wheel drive

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>safe
    It's a forced meme, anon.
    >well built.
    Ford parts bin special before 2010 or so, Chinkshit after that. Real bolbos ended around 1990s

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The Volvo 240 was the first DAfficial car here, before miat and twongi even.
    RWD volvos are great, but they went FWD / AWD, got bought-out by chinese, then went EV.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>before miat and twongi even
      What sort of mental disorder causes someone to speak like this?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Supporting China

Never ever.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i will never buy a chinese car. sorry!

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have to admit they make the most non gay looking sedan now. If only the powertrain were non gay

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah I saw one at the gas station and it looked pretty chiseled. I like the lines and the big body. I don't even care about the transverse layout, I just really wish they didn't have so many electronic issues

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ching chang chong
    Ho lee fuk
    Wee tu lo
    Bang ding ow

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

200 Volvo horsepowers = 80 literally any other car manufacturer horsepowers.
    Thanks, but no thanks.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My s90 t6 with polestar is a joy to drive but whomever thought those 20" wheels was a good idea is an idiot. It transfers all the road noise to the cabin.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

thats just modern cars lmao. many basic SUV's are running 19-20 inc wheels. All it does for most consumers is make buying new tires more expensive.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

the trim is amazing though, almost worth having every bump of the road transferred to you

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>get rear ended by 4 tones beast ( pic rel ) because karen confuse gas pedal with brake
    >die

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Eh, I like my XC70 D5. Roomy, soft ride and an interior that ist not black.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *