Say something nice about the GMT800 Suburban :)

Say something nice about the GMT800 Suburban 🙂

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Good

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

peak

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>comes with 500cui engine
    God what was GM smoking when they made such an milf/tradie wagon?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

made for BBC

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Back when SUVs were SUVs and Crossovers were something uncommon and foreign. I really just like any vehicle that is not a crossover, so this fits the bill.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

She’s a beaut

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Good truck. i was sad to send mine to the junkyard. But the engine was knocking and it had bald tires.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>scrapped a perfectly good truck because of tire wear and a tuning issue

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Joke's on you. You could have bought it for $500, but now its gone forever

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You're no daisy
          You're no daisy at all

• 1 month ago
          s10fag

working ac and no leaks at all, no bites when i listed it for $2000

i just said frick it and got new wheel bearings, an alignment, now its whisper quiet on the interstate and wont frick up the new $800 tires

GMT800 Suburban? Yes

Quadra-steer suburban? I’ve heard people say yes but I feel pretty confident no, that axle used on the quadrasteer trucks gets outclassed by the 6.0. I highly doubt a single 8.1L Quadra was ever built.

you can hop up a 6.0 for the dough some gay wants for a big block, big block gays all turned into the 'i know what i got' crowd, someone go shill diesels again so they frick off

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Car market is crazy.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Gfs brother has one. When he leaves I get to frick her in her driveway.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you frick your brother's gf?
      on a regular basis?
      tell us more.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

73-91 are better years.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

GMT800 mogs them in every way except maybe stylistically

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Not even close.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They are more reliable and have more power than those previous generations. GMT800s are objectively better cars. The only way you could debate otherwise is about how they look.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Could you get these with the big block?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

GMT800 Suburban? Yes

Quadra-steer suburban? I’ve heard people say yes but I feel pretty confident no, that axle used on the quadrasteer trucks gets outclassed by the 6.0. I highly doubt a single 8.1L Quadra was ever built.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I listen to black metal in my white chevy suburban every single day

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Almost as good as a gmt400

Death metal in mine pic rel

https://i.imgur.com/SMQom8q.jpg

I got an 04 2500, i love it except for the 11.4mpg!

Pretty smexy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/UoRKt0e.png

Almost as good as a gmt400

Death metal in mine pic rel

[...]
      Pretty smexy

Personally I'm a fan of blackened death metal.
      Also hell yeah, GMT400 gang

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You're a big Burb

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

everything will fall apart around the vortec but the vortec will go for ever, make sure to service the 4l60reeeeeeeee

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I got an 04 2500, i love it except for the 11.4mpg!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I've been feeling the itch for a 2500 suburban. where do the rpms usually sit at 60?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Really depends on what set of gears are in it. The transmission has the same ratios. Just the rear end is probably 3.53 to 4.54

I used to have an express 3500 van and it had no tach but could hit 50 in 1st and 90 in 2nd. I had to use 3rd on the highway instead of OD.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

excursion mogs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I would agree with you if it weren't for the engine in those

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the 5.4, 6.8, and 7.3 are all good adequate motors for the excursion

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Triton
          Garbage

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Picked one up about a month ago, real low miles. It feels solid but mot really as soulful as the GMT400 suburbans, which I owned before. But mechanically its superior in every way.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

IDK, my GMT 400s never made ticking noises, never lost oil pressure, and other than the engine and electronics they seemed the same. I think GMT 400s were mechanically better, but the rear heat and flip up rear door is superior. I guess not all 400s had barn doors, but most did and I hate them

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I have the tailgate on my 400 i prefer it

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yeah like I said, most 400s had barn doors in back and they suck ass. If you have rear heat and a hatch, thats a nice truck.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah i got that. oil pressure hits 19 psi at lowest though not a huge fan of that but seems to run well anyway. 270k miles. original engine and troony.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oil pump o ring is bad, just go in and replace entire oil pump.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Paying $2500 to replace my heater core, coolant flush and spark plugs on my Yukon XL Denali. Feels bad man.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Do it yourself, these vehicles are at that age, you can be sure it’s done right vs whatever the frick the mechanics doing

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Car work is invariably gay as frick. I'd rather just pay somebody else to do it unless it's something very simple like changing a fuse or some shit.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Car work is super easy, I always thought as a young kid in my teens and 20s I would eventually just pay someone to do it after I made enough money.

I now make 6 figures, have very few bills, a relatively low cost mortgage and I still can’t justify paying someone hundreds of dollars an hour to do what my 15 year old self could do.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If don't mind doing it, more power to you. I find it irritating and tedious. I've done plenty of wrenching and it was always shitty. Cramped spaces, bolts getting stuck and threatening to strip, dirtying up my clothes and the sheer time it takes. Time is money. And I'd rather sit comfortably in my house or spend time with family while someone else busts his knuckles wrenching.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

As someone who doesn't have a garage, I too would rather let a trusted mechanic do the work for me. I've done enough to know I don't enjoy it, as much as I would like to enjoy it. So much would be easier with a lift, I hate crawling under cars and having my movement limited.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

With everything I said, I probably wouldn’t work on small cars/crossover with cramped engine bays and unreasonable underground clearance

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nta, but I work in a body shop and before that I was working on and off as a mechanic at Midas, some other shops and being an apprentice under my dad doing body work. Cars are just bullshit with the way they're engineered. At some point I quit being a "car guy" when it apparent it's a waste of time. Being comfy in my house and spending time with family is good shit. Family comes first.
            I'll work on my car if I'm getting paid to work on it (insurance claim) or I just have my roommate bring the fluid evacuator out to do an oil change and filter swap without jacking the car up.

As someone who doesn't have a garage, I too would rather let a trusted mechanic do the work for me. I've done enough to know I don't enjoy it, as much as I would like to enjoy it. So much would be easier with a lift, I hate crawling under cars and having my movement limited.

Add to that your own work isn't warrantied so if anything breaks it comes out of your own pocket. At least mechanics/auto shops have a warranty to abide by so it comes out of their pocket if they break something.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Spark plugs and coolant are cheap even if you use DexClog™. What's the deal with the heater core?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>What's the deal with the heater core?
        Clogged by dexcool, naturally. Having the shop switch it over to regular green coolant during the heater core swap.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the 2010 Chevy suburban is one of the greatest vehicles of all time I will NOT elaborate, if you need me to then you clearly have never driven one before the gmt800 is still amazing tho

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

gmt 900 is gay and you are gay

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

literally soulless human being! has never experienced fun in their life! sad!

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I want one but I'm sub5 wristcel, completey pointless for me to have a huge car with 7 empty seats

also its automatic so tyrones and tweaker homosexuals can steal it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

tahoe/yukon maybe? same platform but shortened

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

take out the third row and use it as a truck

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The interior was really good for the first few years before dry rotting, cracking, and falling apart.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not my problem

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Interior on a GMT800 cracking? Dry rot? You mean specifically the seats? Otherwise do you live on the sun?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

90s/00s are notoriously bad compared to the materials used for interiors in the 10s. I'm referring to the dashboard, even the cleanest GMT900s develop cracks in the dash. Door cards that are flimsy and the plastic that deteriorates when you touch it. Cleaning it doesn't always stop the plastic from turning sticky. The headliner that always results in dropping. Everything else about GMT800s are solid to this day, just not the cabin space where you're spending most of your time in.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Source?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Every 90s/00s interior, not just GM, is/has dryrotted and ruined plastics and headliners. None of those 90s/00s interiors can be replaced with newly manufactured parts, unless you want to fabricate new parts by yourself. You might actually do a better job than what the engineers came up with 20 years ago.

https://i.imgur.com/C6wZWy8.jpg

wtf are you smoking?
            post-96 GMT400s in leather are one of the comfiest interiors of any vehicle ever and they age just fine
            like everything else quality went down and down and down until GMT900s switched to embarrassingly cheap everything including the shitty minimally padded pleather seats

post-GMT800 GMs had some of the cheapest cost-cutting interior shit of all cars ever ever, everything about them screamed "made in china", especially the absolutely ancient looking alarm clock blue LCDs

Ford interiors of that era did not age well, the plastic they used everywhere is some of the shittiest most brittle garbage ever

It's an unfortunate reality. Nowadays people won't buy cars if they're not made in China.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

wtf are you smoking?
          post-96 GMT400s in leather are one of the comfiest interiors of any vehicle ever and they age just fine
          like everything else quality went down and down and down until GMT900s switched to embarrassingly cheap everything including the shitty minimally padded pleather seats

post-GMT800 GMs had some of the cheapest cost-cutting interior shit of all cars ever ever, everything about them screamed "made in china", especially the absolutely ancient looking alarm clock blue LCDs

Ford interiors of that era did not age well, the plastic they used everywhere is some of the shittiest most brittle garbage ever

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You have never sat in a GMT800. Dash cracks are not a thing unless you’re hitting the dash with a hammer.

900s are notoriously shit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Dash cracks are not a thing
            >Sample size: my uncle's second car
            The only thing you said that is objectively true is 900s are notoriously shit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If it was so common a simple Google image search would show up a lot.

However searching for GMT800 dash cracks only brings up GMT900 dash cracks

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I have an 04 silverado, I assume they used the same dash material. It's not a material that cracks like other dashboards, it's a hard plastic, still seems intact and durable even though I haven't used any sort of cover in my five years of ownership.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i too have an 04 silverado and the dash looks like a puzzle held together by superglue. conversely i also have an 03 tahoe that has a single crack courtesy of shitty shocks and shitty roads.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Post proof

• 1 month ago
            s10fag

ive never seen a gmt800 truck with a cracked dash, the vans of the era are still crumbly as a 2nd gen ram

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Mine also doesn't have cracks. Yours?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

My family loves GMT800s
            My dad had a Silverado (I crashed it)
            I have an Tahoe
            My dad now has 2 GMC Sierras
            You know how many have cracked dashes?

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why are you homosexuals sperging out about fricking cracked dashes? It's a 20 year old vehicle, who gives a frick?

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My dad has a Yukon XL and he's running it into the fricking ground. When you start it up there's a solid minute of warning dings as it complains that everything needs to be serviced or replaced. He claims it's actually the corresponding sensors that are broken.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Do you know why?

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Only thing superior to my GMT400, it hurts to admit..

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It’s much better than any yurohomosexual shit.

25. 1 month ago
    s10fag

nice

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *