Say something nice about the Honda Crosstour

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's the AWD V6 Accord wagon that burgers were wanting.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm form slavland and one time bro called me like: bro my auntie have honda accrod and she hited some shit on parking lot and now she can't find the tail light.
    I was like WTF how you cant find tail light for that shit, accord is regular car. Then he send me photo of that abomination.
    How this car ended up here i have no idea, how his 50y old aunti ended up with it i have no idea to.
    Like how ? She told me she went to some car loot in her small rual town in middle of nowhere and bought it.
    I checked car history and was imported new to belgium then was crashed, then some mad man bought it and import to my country and fix it, then car had like 2 owners. How he managed to fix the whole front end i have no idea. I shipped tail light from canada.
    It was one of the most out of place cars i seen here next 3 door saturn ion, anusa sunfire, saab 94x, alpheon, volga siber, brazilian ford ecosport and toyota mark 2 wagon qualis.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

we get some us market japanese cars like us accords, nissans maximas ( my friend have one ) altimas, sentras even some avalons but this was is oddball.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Eastern europe and russia and the shitholes in between got a TON of US imports (both used and new) back when the dollar was cheap post 9/11
      Auntie was just offered a large car with lots of options for a good price and didn't know/care it was rare

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

weird, very rare car they're cool i guess but it's still a plain jane honda

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I would've killed for one of these in the 10th gen accord style. Could've been the outback killer

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Say something nice about the Honda Crosstour
    It makes a Toyota look good

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Both are fricking hideous and flopped so hard.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, but only one lived to see another day

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yeah it reminds me of the generic chink car and looks so bad. Christ sake.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Looks no worse than an Urus really, which I'm sure at least a handful of normies have mistakenly called it when they saw it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>generic chink car
            Rude! Those Chinese cars look better than all nip crappy cars! They do look good as the European cars. Cope harder, chud!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/X4EqzFd.jpeg

Hideous cuckbox for the overly moronic NPCs

Both are fricking hideous and flopped so hard.

its a gay homosexual honda, thats the only truthful thing i can say

The crossover between sedans and hatchbacks is so fricking moronic, make either or, do not attempt to combine a sedan with a hatchback! Disclaimer, crossover SUVs are a decent concept. Crossing a fricking sedan and a hatchback doesn't give you the space increase of a hatchback though... I swear they're only doing it to save money not having to manufacture a proper trunk.

Tastelets

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

says the crosstour driver

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

So the most qualified person to distinguish taste?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh thanks for confirming that you are the crosstour driver. lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I drive a Challenger actually chuddy

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ZTbLSGd.jpeg

Yeah, but only one lived to see another day

>You now remember the Toyota Venza
      No idea they still made these. Forget about beige Camrys, this is a car so NPC that even car autists forgot they still exist 15 years after beginning production.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hideous cuckbox for the overly moronic NPCs

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

so it's basically a hatchback accord?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yeah ZDX is also rebadged crosstour. These cars flopped so hard. lmao

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Incorrect. While the ZDX is similar in shape, it's on the larger Pilot/MDX/Odyssey platform while the Crosstour stuck with the smaller Accord mechanicals.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>what is ACE Body Structure
          They do share, cope harder

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>marketing buzzword for how they design unibodies (not one specific design)
            try again sweaty
            https://www.hondainfocenter.com/Shared-Technologies/Safety/Advanced-Compatibility-Engineering-ACE-Body-Structure-All/
            Every car they make is designed this way. Does that mean the 2006 Civic (the debut car for ACE) is a rebadge of a Pilot?
            https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/new-cars/2011-165-zdx-advance/
            >No, it's not the Acura version of the Honda Odyssey Crosstour. They may share the same fastback styling, but they're based on different platforms. The Crosstour is an oversized Accord, while the ZDX is truck-based.
            https://web.archive.org/web/20100529200702/http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2010/05/2010-acura-zdx-suspension-walkaround.html
            >I know what you're thinking. "Acura ZDX? Didn't you just do a walkaround on the Honda Accord Crosstour, Honda's other sloped-back hatchback crossover thingamabob? Aren't they badge-engineered twins?"
            >Nevertheless, Honda came out with two cars with this odd form-factor at about the same time, and it turns out they couldn't be more different under the skin.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Cars that don't know if they want to be cars or crossovers
    Such an unusual segment with a new model that crops up every few years. It's the purgatory of car types.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

its a gay homosexual honda, thats the only truthful thing i can say

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That wasnt nice at all

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The crossover between sedans and hatchbacks is so fricking moronic, make either or, do not attempt to combine a sedan with a hatchback! Disclaimer, crossover SUVs are a decent concept. Crossing a fricking sedan and a hatchback doesn't give you the space increase of a hatchback though... I swear they're only doing it to save money not having to manufacture a proper trunk.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>The crossover between sedans and hatchbacks is so fricking moronic, make either or, do not attempt to combine a sedan with a hatchback!

Disagree. The Prius has done that concept really well. The problem with the Crosstour is that the rear end is styled poorly and raising the suspension makes the whole thing look weird.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

BMW executed it perfectly. The X6 is widely acknowledged as the originator of the SUV coupe. Honda saw this and rushed to make an SUV coupe by using a tarted up accord platform. Crosstour and its rebadged tarted up accord, ZDX just flopped spectacularly. Since X6 is on its third gen, so BMW casually enjoys riding high. Benz and Audi copy their model -GLE coupe and Q8. This looks like the SUV coupe model working only on the German firms.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It was way too early and that's why it failed. It fits what some buyers want today.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Technically the Crosstour was way ahead of its time.
    I worked at Honda when this was released and it was the ugliest car ever, the people that owned it though fricking loved it because it did everything comfortably.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

crosstour has like 3/4 height headlamps, much better than current competition

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It filtered millions

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *