>search any car repair tutorial on youtube. >check comments

>search any car repair tutorial on youtube
>check comments
>male commenters: "Frick this manufacturer, they made it way too hard to do this! Took me hours and I broke six different things in the process!"
>female commenters: "Thank you for making this video, took me ten minutes and saved me thousands!"
What causes this division?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Males look up the tutorial after trying as a last ditch effort, females look up the tutorial and comment before trying anything.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah right they have their boyfriend or cuck do it for them.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

if you want proof, search for any car repair tutorial on youtube and scroll down to the comments

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The burden of proof lies on the one who made the claim, homosexual.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I don't care if some random angry person on the internet believes me or not

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Okay, searched for a car repair tutorial. Didn't find anything related to OP.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Audi A6
        Because that's an incel/turk car. Women don't own those. Look for a non-incel car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>search for any car
          A6 is part of any, if we're narrowing the scope we're raising the bar to suit the argument. The original argument won't hold on it's own in any way.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Look for a non-incel car.
          Name one, homosexual.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

every time ive looked up repairs for lexus rx350s and chevy cobalts (women cars) i never see anything from women in the comments unless its something super simple like reseting a maintenence required light. op is a gay as usual

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Look up car repair videos
    >see Chris Fix
    >watch hours of car repair fixes
    >inspired to do fixes
    >its as easy as he showed
    Any other channels like ChrisFix?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Scotty kilmer

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, I watch Scotty. However, he's not like ChrisFix that is showing you in-depth tutorials to work on your car. He just overviews them.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Chris fix is good entry level normie content made for a generalized wrenchlet audience. The really good tutorial videos are the ones for your dedicated shitbox model made by some autist who's really into them.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This. I own a 3g prelude and there are two channels who make tutorials focused on the chassis. They are the only reason my car is still running. Them and the old forums kek

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Vice Grip Garage
      Wrench Every Day

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The vice grip guy does some cool stuff but he sure talks like a homosexual
        Are there any overdubs of his videos? Might be a good idea

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

never happened

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In reality:
    >Female commenters: *nonexistent*

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>spend 5 minutes removing all parts
    >only unplugging one connector left
    >give up after 2 hours

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>FOR THOSE OF YOU DOING IT AT HOME YOUR GONNA WANT A 50K LBS HYDRAULIC LIFT, AN ENTIRE GARAGE AT YOUR DISPOSAL AND 50K FOR WHEN YOU SAY FRICK IT AND HAVE SOMEONE ELSE REBUILD IT.
    >IM CHUBBY. HES SKINNY. AND THIS IS GENERIC CAR CHANNEL LIKE SHARE AND SUBCRIBE.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Look up tutorial
    >Video says how to do it without the special tool
    >Pulls out a grinder, pickle fork, various sockets
    >Okay so now we have this other part in the way and we can just use this tool I made to move it
    >Puts the part on a vice, pulls out a welder and nearly makes his own new part
    >There we go. ezpz

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't understand what the problem with this is. If the tutorial shows the building process for the special tool, then you know what you have to do and can recreate it. That's better than them pulling the already built tool out without explanation.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Speaking from experience in a "factory" type setting, men tend to let their ego get ahead of them, and not follow directions as closely as they should. Women on the other hand, if given specific instructions, tend to follow them exactly, you just have to make damn sure you don't miss something.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

t. she/her

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sorry anon, I'm a cis man.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Go to DA
    >OP is a homosexual
    Many such cases

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>What causes this division?

Have you ever met a woman who'll admit that she wrong or doesn't know what she's doing?

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

those are just bot comments that you pay money for to boost your video moron

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *