>see tiktok that explains how we are using little trees wrong and the proper way to use them and how they should last for months

>see tiktok that explains how we are using little trees wrong and the proper way to use them and how they should last for months
>hang it the proper way with the bag on

>mfw my car smells like nothing and it looks gay as frick with the fricking plastic bag hanging there

whats the best car air freshener?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do you need "air freshener" for your car anyways?
    Maybe like cleaning it is what you need to do.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Maybe I want my car to smell like something other than a car you autistic homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's moronic though

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why? Because you are autistic with a lower IQ that a fented-out Black person?
          My car smells like lavender, which is infinitely better than musty fabric. Sorry you lack the mental capacity to understand why people enjoy things.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you actually showered, you wouldn't be having any problems.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>taking a shower will change the smell of 30 year old fabric and foam that sits closed in a hot car all day
          Is this autism?

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I had a girl tell me that my jeep smelled like hotdog water inside once. She still blew me anyway

3. 3 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

i just hang an onion using a rubber band and a screw

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I use my belt for that sweet seeet leather smell. Plus having an onion on your belt was thw fashion at the time.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

heheh

• 3 weeks ago
      TooZ

>Dosent keep a dried bouquette of Valerian and Boxwood taped to a GnR CD / Dreamcatcher dagling from the rear view mirror
      NGMI

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

folded one thousand times over

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

contain forever chemicals

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I always get different colours and leave them hanging until I get 20 or 30. Looks nice

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The best freshener is cleaning your car instead of hanging a cancer tree from the mirror.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I disassembled my interior and steam cleaned everything. It still smells like musty old cloth and foam, so I use air fresheners. Sorry you're mentally damaged.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

steam wont rid your fabrics from grease though. Use some fabric cleaning agents made for cars specifically. They usually have odor killing agents and leave a very nice fresh scent in your car

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>REEEE don't use things that smell good just use things that smell good!
          I'm just going to keep making sachets of fresh lavender from my garden and using those instead of being a moronic autist.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why are you being so angry man., just trying to help you out. You can even use those lavenders combined with the interior cleaner for a really great finish

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

BOOM

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Those scent pellets they sell for laundry work amazingly well. Just barely coat the inside of one of your ash trays with them. They last for months assuming you wish to have smells like "fresh lavender, or alpine meadow" which I'm okay with as a massive gay.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hang the green one from my mirror to honor my dad also got a picture of him on my dash to always remind me how he ran over a black person and then left never to be seen again miss u dad if you read this from mexico the Black person survived and they probably stopped looking for you its been 12years please come back.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like this

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>dies of cancer and lactose intolerance

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *