Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Only problem with first gen Monte is the lack of worthy V10 engines to swap into the absolute shipping container of an engine bay.

Just look at this fricking fan shroud. The front clip is like a foot longer than it had to be lol.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>454 exists
      >posts this anyways
      really homie

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Literally built for BBC

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

does it still need all that in front

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's because it was built for a 454, but because chevy was an "everyman" car, they had to include a smallblock in the lineup.

• 1 week ago
      Supra80

What about diesels?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

give me some of that fan shroud my dodge doesnt have one for some reason

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/XmmiEpN.jpeg

Literally built for BBC

That's because it was built for a 454, but because chevy was an "everyman" car, they had to include a smallblock in the lineup.

Originally designed FWD like the buick, Olds & cadillac.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I WONDER IF YOU KNOW
    HOW THEY FEEL IN TOKYO
    if you see it then you mean it
    then you know you have to go
    ON A NIGHT DRIVE

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Saxo

Captcha: PH0M0

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>troublemaking high school kid
    >600hp monte carlo
    somehow this ruins my suspension of disbelief more than the space fiero

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Monte's weren't that desirable at the time compared to other muscle cars. Expensive engine perhaps, but we can explain that away if just postulate he had won a few cars in races since he talked about pink slips, with a previous engine, probably a mildly built big block and used that to buy a better motor.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Even back then, you're 4-7k for the monte, 4-6k for a junkyard 454 out of a suburban and the parts & engine work to make 550-600hp, 2k in wheels/tires/brakes/cage... It's a lot to expect out of any high schooler build, especially one where you're constantly having to move because you're getting kicked out of schools.
        It could've been his dad's car that he was given to drive or was borrowing without permission, but then there's feeding that thirsty b***h. I know most of my part time job money disappeared into the fuel tank of my 302 powered Bronco, and it got twice the mileage that monte would.
        All this is also ignoring the stupid line that the police department had crushed his car within just a couple hours of the incident. The Australians don't even crush people's cars that fast.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

It was 2006 and it's a gutted Monte Carlo. It doesn't cost $6000 to make power out of a big block.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Hello zoomer. A running/driving monte carlo was like $2-3k back in 2006 (for a non-special one with a shitty engine), and a junkyard 454 would have be a couple grand at most.

• 1 week ago
          Greased Geese

>4/7k for the monte
          i guarantee you somebody wouldve sold you that car for 500 bucks back in the 1990s not running.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>$500 for a non running car in the 90s
            My dad literally bought running cars with low to no rust up till the mid 2000s. Back then people actually used to give cars away cause they were so accessible and for most people it was more trouble than it was worth selling them. I can 100% imagine some boomer selling an old monte in running condition for $500. There was no internet to cross reference and original monte's were not held in any esteem

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

what are you quoting?

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

“Can I get a copy of that?”

Favorite line

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Yep. Property the best year the Monte ever had

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *