should i just buy a car?

i have $80k in the bank but i dont have a car

what car do i buy? a beater? im serious. id like to get out of the fricking house every once in a while like holy shit. also where do you even buy used cars? carmax?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A used Civic from 2004

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why are you keeping 80k in a savings/checking account and not in a 401k

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A 401k implies that I work. I got this money from gambling. Pure fricking luck. I'm a lazy bum that refuses to work because I'd sooner put a bullet in my skull.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Work would keep you sane. You should get a car and then a job. And seek help fren

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Put that in your IRA.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I got about 200k from my grandma's death. I also don't work. I got a newer Camaro, but if I were you with 80k I would get something cheap and spend more money on other things you want. Cars are too expensive now to justify their price, and cars today are becoming all the same. Look the same, function the same. It's all Crossovers and trucks out there. Also some sports cars. Get a basic cheap car like a Honda Civic maybe, but if you want attention I guess get a Mustang (although they're a dime a dozen on the streets). Or get a Camaro. Or get unique sort of Jap car and frick with the exhaust.

Doesn't have to be fast. No one cares about how fast a car is anymore. They're all basically fast now.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

at the very least you should invest it with a roboadvisor or some index fund. And yeah maybe spend $10k on a beater

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I could double that money in 6 months

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah. Try CarMax or carvanna

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

buy new car like a toyota C-HR just got new looks go check it out

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Go on Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, or if you're Canadian Kajiji. Take a look at the sticky for some options.
    A good beater will cost anywhere from $3000-$7000, I wouldn't go below that price if you don't know how to wrench at all.
    Try and look for rust on pictures, a lot of rust can indicate a lot of damage you can't see, and it's super difficult to fix. Don't buy a car that's been in any accident either.
    Just read the stick forDA anon, you'll be okay. Also keep in mind you need to register and insure your vehicle. These things combined can add up to $3000/year easily, but ultimately it depends a ton on the type of car you buy, the condition of the car, and your driving record.
    Gold luck anon, you can always post whatever car you want to buy in the SQTDDTOT thread.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Buy from a private seller. You won't have to pay their bullshit fees.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Chevy cruze

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you want to have fun and "get out more" and see nature, buy a motorcycle
    If by getting out more you mean taking women out, buy a new Corolla, it looks dope
    Save the rest for a retirement fund

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>If by getting out more you mean taking women out, buy a new Corolla
      This is bait right

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Right, don't take my advice, instead buya german sports car and attract the most vapid dumb gold diggers, then watch your car break itself apart after warranty

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I don't think you understand how little women actually care about cars. To them it's a metal box on wheels, if it's newer and clean then that's all that matters

want a cute girl thats not a golddigger?
          get a red mini convertible, a red miata, a fiat500 or a honda e.

and btw those are all fricking fun to drive if you get the high horsepower versions.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't think you understand how little women actually care about cars. To them it's a metal box on wheels, if it's newer and clean then that's all that matters

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Right, don't take my advice, instead buya german sports car and attract the most vapid dumb gold diggers, then watch your car break itself apart after warranty

If your objective is to "take women out" as in just frick them and then dump them then i can assure you a german car would give you more success.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i assume you dont need a car, you would already bave one otherwise.
    soooo you can buy something people might declare as not daily useable.
    what comes to mind for a cheap reliable fun car?
    get a mazda miata, 3rd gen facelift and you always have a smile

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Your first car should always be a cheap shitbox because there's a high chance you're going to ruin it.
    Your best avenue for finding a cheap shitbox that is somewhat clean and looked after is to browse marketplace or some such classifieds and wait for some form of mature white person to sell their old commuter.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Go get a turd gen Camaro for 500$ and spend 79500 making it faster. It’ll gap every other gay slow piece of shit mentioned ITT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *