Should I pull the trigger on tint? This tint shop is offering $1200 to put the 3m chrystaline on .

Should I pull the trigger on tint? This tint shop is offering $1200 to put the 3m chrystaline on . The reason it's so expensive is because I have a classic car and they don't have precut tints for it. I'm curious if I should pull the trigger and get 70 on the windshield and 50 on the windows I live in California

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

tint is cringe and peeling that crap off in 30 years is miserable.
    have a nice day. can't take the heat? the bus stop is a short walk away.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>50 and 70%
      maybe that won't be so bad just make sure it's high quality that's not going to degrade into sticky syrup in a couple decades.
      where i'm from people put 15 percent on their windshields and 5 on the windows and it pisses me off.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Chrystaline is supposed to be top of the line as far as I'm aware. And the heat rejection is amazing. The had me put my hand in the sun on a car they just finished and I was amazed. Felt like nothing. The price though is really steep and idk if the cops will notice the tint or give me shit over it

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i don't think you'll have an issue with 70/50. If you want to be safe and you just want the heat rejection go 78% (this is as light as 3M offers) everywhere, it should have the heat rejection you want but also be light enough to pass as no tint, and you'll still be able to see pretty decently out of it at night.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The headlights suck on the car so I'm concerned about being able to see at night for sure. But the 70 seems so light I don't think I'll have an issue with it

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it works but don’t expect to be TOOO blown away by it every single time you get in your car. metal still absorbs heat no matter how dark or obstructed your windows/windshield is.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>couple decades
        LMFAO cara are junk after a few years.
        What kind of poorgay are you?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah the bus definitely only has me in it and goes right where i want

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>noooo think of the heckin you in 30 heckin years noooo come be a miserable oldhomosexual like me

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you a real person

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah anon, in 2054 I’ll be so fricking miserable when I have the shop redo my tint

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>$1200
    Go Vintage Aire®

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Vintage air? The car already has AC but the amount of heat that gets In almost makes it useless

Just get dyed tint from the Mexicans for like $300. Also 50% is too light. At least go 35%.

I plan on keeping the car forever so I don't want cheap shit that will turn purple and bubble

Go at least 20% on the windows. Anything higher than that is fishbowly during the day.

The car has no tint at all right now. I simply don't care about the whole "privacy" thing

Paying for tint installation is the most moronic thing ever. It's the easiest thing to do yourself.

I'm reasonably handy but there's no precuts for my car, the film I want is really frickin expensive and the guys are promising a lifetime warranty on the film and install so as far as I'm concerned it seems like a safe but expensive bet

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I got my 4 windows tinted for $40, just for reference. It should cost between $30-100. There's so much competition because every shop does it and even some guys in craigslist offer mobile services for it. $1200 is a scam, you can easily find someone to do less than an hour work for a better price than that.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just get dyed tint from the Mexicans for like $300. Also 50% is too light. At least go 35%.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go at least 20% on the windows. Anything higher than that is fishbowly during the day.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

here’s the thing. i’m white. i refuse to break the law even if it’s over something minor like this. maybe you can get away with giving this piece of “advice” to jamal but not me. i’m proud to be an utter cuck to the law and so should you. you ARE white aren’t you? Don’t reply to my thread ever again you god damn Black person. Pull your pants up while you leave my thread too.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It’s illegal to have dark tints where you live? You’re so fricking cucked. Keep complying and they’ll ban tints entirely, good goy.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>regulate me harder daddy!
        Would you remain this stoic with the red coats pushing you around?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it's less about following the law and more about the fact that literally only brown people get limo tint
          the White man has no need to hide his face, that's why no White man wore a mask

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what if he just wants to protect his car interior and skin from the sun

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Paying for tint installation is the most moronic thing ever. It's the easiest thing to do yourself.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is this a tint thread? Im teaching myself the dark art with the crap o'shitters sells. Ruined a roll of 5%, nothing to show for it. Looks like im having a 'valuable learning experience'

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I dont even know what im doing anymore, besides throwing money away. Olease send help.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

killldOwOzer

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>1200 American dollars
    >for tint

Lmao stay poor and enjoy getting pulled over every 5 minutes for illegal mods in commiefornia

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i live in [redacted] which has as complete a ban on tint as anywhere on earth
      there are limo tinted cars on every block
      no one and i mean no one gets ticketed, fined, harassed, pulled over, or otherwise hassled or bothered about it

no one gets bothered for pretty much anything anymore
      a while back i called the cops on a joyriding teenager in a dodge RAM 1500 (of course) with no visible plates and the operator practically hung up on me, needless to say no one ever showed up
      years ago i called the cops when my neighbor's house was being vandalized and same thing, the operator couldn't have cared less, no one ever showed up
      also one time i called to report a disabled vehicle, blocking traffic on a major county route and same thing (nothing)

what the cops do all day: nothing

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>The reason it's so expensive is because I have a classic car and they don't have precut tints for it
    you're getting swindled, even my diamond dozen yaris gets handcut tint from the whole roll

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Every tint shop will feed a roll into a machine. The machine will cut the tint then they put it on the car. Some rare cars or old cars don't have cut patterns for them so the tint guys have to cut to fit

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why is DA so anti-tint? It’s the first “mod” plenty of people do to their cars, even non-car people as it’s just a nice way to beat the heat

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Spics and nigs hide their criminal behavior under the protective tint layer. Whites can't manage to ban the "people" so they ban the tools instead. This happens constantly with everything. Brown people truly can't exist in modern civilization.

• 3 weeks ago
        Chud Anon

>banning tint is LITERALLY an assault on BIPOC bodies!!!!!

You argue like a libtard

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

maybe, maybe it's just because I don't want my interior to get really hot

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tint is for Basketball-Americans

12. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I hate window tint it makes it hard to see at night
    My friend puts dark ass tint on all his cars and he’s hit stuff 3 times in parking lots now because you can’t see out at night

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

70 is barely tint. If you can't see at night with 70 then you shouldn't be driving

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't want the tint to make any difference on the inside from a visibility stand point but I want it really dark on the outside, is that possible?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *