should I trade my BMW for this Audi?

>have clapped out BMW E90
>Got offered trade for this Audi
>My E90 is 6speed x-drive NA n52
>Audi is manual also
>Haldex and 2.0T
>Both cars have equally high miles
I know haldex is not really AWD like x-drive so that sucks, but I feel like trade would still be in my favour cause my BMW is really clapped. Also I want a wagon. How bad would it be to have this high mileage Audi 2.0T? Does the 2.0T go as far as the NA n52?
Wwyd, DA?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

man you're fricked, you should be asking yourself how did things get to this point

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just fix the car you have

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Doesn't look as stupid as your multi-colored clown car, but a high mileage Audi of the same age would be just as much of a pain in the ass.
    Cconsidering how quickly you ran that BMW into the ground I don't get why you'd even consider going for round 2. And being autistic about what particular kind of AWD system some shitbox happens to have is a waste of time unless it's unreliable

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lmao how did you know it's me?
      That's hilarious that you can recognize my clown car from my posts.
      The BMW isn't that bad. It's just multicolor cause I crashed into a pole. It's an ice racing car now. It's actually pretty reliable. But I was considering taking the Audi cause I just want a wagon. I usually drive around with 3 or 4 pairs of skis in My car, or bikes in the summer, so a wagon would be way more useful.
      I agree with you about the AWD system. It would only make sense to be this autistic about it if I had a better, less beat up car. But I did spend $200 on an x-delete license to make it 80/20. It is genuinely extremely fun to drift it in the snow, or on the ice track. But I think the Audi wagon would be more practical/and/or easier to sell. I just wanted to know whether those Audis are time bombs. I know the n52 can last forever, but that 2.0T is direct injection, so maybe it's away closer to dead at 300,000 kms.

https://i.imgur.com/WNK2vRo.jpg

>trading an inline 6 for a 4pot
      >trading a bmw for a vw
      why do you think he wants to trade homosexual

I know. But my car is all crashed and the AC doesn't work

>why do you think he wants to trade homosexual
      because he is a t*rk

You're probably right.
      He also offered me an Audi A6 with a V8, but I didn't want it cause it's an auto. Could that be less bad tho?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's a small hatchback not a wagon

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It looks long like a wagon to me.
          Main point is it's not a stupid sedan. So hard to fit bikes in the back of a sedan. I'd love to have an E90 335xi manual wagon tho.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it's a foot shorter than an e91
            it's a 5 door golf with an audi badge

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I see. I could really use the storage space. I would probably drive a 5-door golf. I also think in gonna need a clutch soon on my clown car, and I don't wanna do it cause I welded the exhaust flanges :- (

The 2.0T is notorious for excessive oil consumption in its earlier years and the car you're being offered as a trade hits squarely within that danger zone. It is repairable, but it's an engine disassembly kind of job and considering the sketchy ass trade, there's a roughly 0% chance that it's been done and a significantly higher chance that you'll have to refill a quart of oil every time you hit the petrol station. The N52 is a significantly more reliable unit.

That is helpful information. That's what I wanted to know. What about an Audi A6? The sketchy guy also had one of those to offer.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The 2.0T is notorious for excessive oil consumption in its earlier years and the car you're being offered as a trade hits squarely within that danger zone. It is repairable, but it's an engine disassembly kind of job and considering the sketchy ass trade, there's a roughly 0% chance that it's been done and a significantly higher chance that you'll have to refill a quart of oil every time you hit the petrol station. The N52 is a significantly more reliable unit.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I realize the n52 is a reliable unit. I actually love it. It's a fantastic engine. It's just everything else about the car that kinda sucks. Everything breaks all the time. Great engine and drivetrain tho

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>trading an inline 6 for a 4pot
    >trading a bmw for a vw
    why do you think he wants to trade homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>why do you think he wants to trade homosexual
      because he is a t*rk

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>clapped out meme mobile for an unmolested car?
    Yes trade it.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wagons are gay as frick
    vws are gay as frick

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

is it GAY as FRICK for vws? i can't remember i'm kinda drunk. i think it's GAY as FRICK.
      gonna go drive though

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

based drunk driving enjoyer

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous
  7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sketchy guy also offered me this a6 v8

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This has to be engagement bait or some shit

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nah I just drive shitty cars. Why would someone engagement baiy on DA/o/? That's moronic
        What's worse a clapper out BMW, and Audi a4 or an Audi A6 V8?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The cost of the infamous timing chain job will buy you a spare E91 in decent condition.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the infamous timing chain job
        This is how my A6 died. RIP.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

no point in buying European, not what it used to mean they're all rentals for subhumans now

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *