Should people be held legally an financially responsible for the additional damage their vehicles do in collusions when compared to the damage a mid s...

Should people be held legally an financially responsible for the additional damage their vehicles do in collusions when compared to the damage a mid sized car would do? Take for example, a big consumer truck hits a pedestrian at a low residential speed and kills them, when that pedestrian would probably walk away with some scrapes if hit by a mid sized car in the same scenario?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's a fact though that the these increase fatalities.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why are you driving a midsize car when you could be riding a bicycle? This is how that line of thinking ends up.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

A bicycle? Do you have any idea how much damage one of those can do if you run over a new born baby with one of those? Death machines on wheels.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Have you seems the aggressive tread of some of those death dealing mountain bike variants? Absolutely no reason anybody should ever be using one of those when they could get by with a lot less.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What the frick is with all these hybrids?
            They are unnecessary on the road and are frickall useless offroad. Also old people seem to love them for the riding position.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>no notion of consequences if it's about muh enjoyment
          Literal baboon brain.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Skill issue.
        Go concern troll on /n/

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

/n/'s got more important things to discuss

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You increase fatalities by talking to people

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>people die when larger objects hit them
        not my problem

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

would

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

total pedophile death

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>actual punishment for purely hypothetical damages because muh fee fee's
        Cool your jets there Minority Report, and then have a nice day for being a liberal shitstain plague among humanity.

>gen2 ram
        That truck is old enough to drink ethanol fuel and vote, there's nothing "pedo" or otherwise deviant about wanting to frick it.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s mostly Black folk and drunk hispanics in mid sized sedans who cause the most property damage and fatalities in the US

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They already are moron. You are liable for the exact damage you cause.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Vehicular manslaughter is a thing.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>it's your fault I am too poor to afford a safer vehicle
    Do no truck leftypol/n/iggers really think this?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>will I be safe if I crash
      Literal woman question

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Safety is... LE BAD!
        That's why you daily a sportbike, oh wait you are too poor for that and all you could afford was some nip fwd shitbox lmao

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Sorry to ruin your projection, but I do ride.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's what insurance is for.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>a big consumer truck hits a pedestrian at a low residential speed and kills them
    not my problem, the road is for vehicles

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If a motorbike driver causes $12000 in damage he's liable for $12000 in damage. If a truck driver in an F-650 causes $8000 in damages he's liable for $8000 in damages.
    If a pedestrian is struck because the pedestrian was irresponsible neither of the drivers are at fault. Whatever vehicle pancakes the idiot doesn't matter and shouldn't matter.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good, you are the one driving a vechile and have more responsibility. It's the same reason why fourwheelers get away with literal murder and truck drivers get fricked by the DOT man.
      Don't like it, walk

10. 4 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

the people who go out and cause accidents don't typically have money and if they ever were faced with charges they would make the minimum payments for the rest of their life or just take the jail time.
    you will never get your money out of jethro and his lifted dodge and he will either keep causing accidents to and from the gay bar or go suck dick in prison for 3 years and just do it again.
    ideally there's not witnesses and you shoot the fricker cause it's the only real solution

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Should people be held legally an financially responsible for the additional damage their vehicles do in collusions when compared to the damage a mid sized car would do?
    That already exists, you stupid b***h.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yes plus i hate truckgays, they are all low iq shit people and extremely financially irresponsible

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>extremely financially irresponsible
      I don’t hate them, I love them. I’ve made a very tidy fortune on the idiocy of rural types.
      God knows how many genetic nightmare families have ended up homeless just to enrich me.

13. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>second gen Cummins
    Based, the wheels are gay tho

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

op is too dumb to realize he just described the concept of insurance

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *