Should trucks be allowed in populated areas?

Should trucks be allowed in populated areas?

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

1. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Should commies be shot to death

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Your kid deserves to get hit by a truck. That will teach you to value your selfish whims over everyone’s safety.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Cars should not be allowed in populated areas, period

Go back to your poor brown shithole >>>/n/

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

My kid isn't stupid enough to walk out into traffic without looking
        Kids that are deserve to die

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

At least I can have kids, no-nuts. Let me guess, you and your "partner" have "fur babies", right?

2. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Cars should not be allowed in populated areas, period

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

I think the speed limit should be 30km/h everywhere, like in Amsterdam. Then we still get to drive but we won’t kill innocent people while doing it. And taxes on car owners could be raised because cars require space and infrastructure to function which is not used by non-car owners. It’s only fair.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>How do you do fellow drivers?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

30km/h is almost walking and would literally convert any road into a literal traffic jam 24/7.
        Plus, what's even the point of allowing cars if to go to the city in the next state would take literally days instead of some hours?

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

We should impose a 50% income tax on white people without children and minorities with children

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Yes. Roads are for cars/motor traffic. Roads never are supposed to be kids playgrounds.

Cars also belong into populated areas. People like you, including the youtuber from op uploaded photo should be globally killed with knives or guns. Amsterdam should be nuclear bombed away from this planet. Now go back /n/ or /misc/. you dont belong into DA.

Trucks mainly grew big because of mandatory emissions limits, safety requirements, NHTSA corporate fuel economy standards. 4th reason could be those premium or luxury trims on some cars & trucks that puts 15+ stereo speakers into one vehicle with 4-8 seats.

3. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Kids shouldn't be standing in front of trucks. Whenever I see children at ay signs I go by in first gear hitting the rpm limiter to scare them away from the road. Dipshit parents should have them play in the back yard

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

How about you stop killing kids with your truck by keeping it out of town instead of victim blaming the kids after you ran them over?

https://i.imgur.com/eRXtpyx.gif

[...]
      Go back to your poor brown shithole >>>/n/

It’s just a question about trucks. Try replying with arguments. Or do you not have any?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Kids shouldn't play in the road. Road is for cars and trucks not kids

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

Say that your 6 year old daughter plays in the backyard but she kicks the ball to the street. Being a silly kid she runs after it and gets hit by a Ford Monster Truck 2000 some obese butthole drives and doesn’t even need. She’s now brain damaged and quadriplegic forever. Are you happy that that happened? If not, why should trucks be allowed in populated areas?

>keeping it out of town
          But that’s where all the businesses are where I need to buy steel and wood and tools and other supplies

I don’t care. The safety of the kids is more important than your truck. Arrange to have the supplies delivered.

My kid isn't stupid enough to walk out into traffic without looking
          Kids that are deserve to die

That says enough about you and truck drivers. You’re the same as a pitbull owner and deserve to have your truck taken away for everyone’s safety.

• 7 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

The supplies are delivered by truck

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Yes but then one truck would make multiple deliveries to multiple businesses, which would mean fewer deadly trucks on the street. Unless your business is delivering supplies to businesses, you do NOT need a truck.

• 7 days ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>my business
            I don’t own a business, owning a house means you need steel and concrete delivered often
            Apartment dwellers like you wouldn’t understand

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

The safety of kids is more important than your house. Maybe if your kid gets run over one day you’ll understand.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

The street is not a playground. Natural selection.
            Go back homosexual

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

>Maybe if your kid gets run over one day you’ll understand.
            >your kid
            he will never know that feel

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

My yard is fenced. Also I train my dogs. if I had kids I would train them. Cars hit just as hard as pickups. I can throw a ball across the street and My dog will check for cars and stop both chasing and bringing it back. Fence your yard and Train your kids moron

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

>living in a populated area
            It’s Saturday shouldn’t your kids be at drag queen story hour?

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>your 6 year old daughter plays in the backyard but she kicks the ball to the street. Being a silly kid she runs after it and
            looks both ways to see if the road is clear because I teach her to pay attention to her surroundings like I was taught, instead of teaching her to stand in front of cars and be ignorant of everything like you teach your children.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

I'm not going to read your snuff pedo fantasy

• 7 days ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>keeping it out of town
        But that’s where all the businesses are where I need to buy steel and wood and tools and other supplies

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

You forget you're not in your communist shithole dumb homosexual

[...]

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Say that your 6 year old daughter plays in the backyard but she kicks the ball to the street. Being a silly kid she runs after it and gets hit by a Ford Monster Truck 2000 some obese butthole drives and doesn’t even need. She’s now brain damaged and quadriplegic forever. Are you happy that that happened? If not, why should trucks be allowed in populated areas?

[...]
        I don’t care. The safety of the kids is more important than your truck. Arrange to have the supplies delivered.

[...]
        That says enough about you and truck drivers. You’re the same as a pitbull owner and deserve to have your truck taken away for everyone’s safety.

The safety of kids is more important than your house. Maybe if your kid gets run over one day you’ll understand.

"KilLeN KiDs" is just typical leftist emotional manipulation. That isn't an argument to ban trucks, it doesn't happen as often as you try to make people think. This is the 21st century moron, not the 19th where kids were playing as carriages passed by.

Why don't you stop lying through your teeth you sob. Your kids are your responsibility. It is reasonable to protect them by law to a certain point, however it is not reasonable to use the law to protect them, when those laws tread on other citizen's liberties. (Life liberty pursuit of happiness)

It isn't the governments job to protect your kids, that falls on you. Dumbass voters like you is why the car industry is being killed by a hyper aggressive, nanny state.

Besides you manipulative bastard, why won't you bring up the good those vehicles do? How many kids and families have been saved during traffic accidents by simply being in a big vehicle? Trucks and SUVs are arguably the best vehicles to get if you truly love your kids and family. If you get anything smaller, you are practically sentencing them to death by semi or DUI driver.

https://i.imgur.com/8oKtijG.jpeg

I want less trucks and suvs on the road so its safer to ride motorcycles, also we need to purge cell phones from society, use more roundabouts to stop people turning left into motorcycles

>excessive speeding
        >aggressive driving
        >cuts through traffic
        >hits family in suv
        Why would suv/truck owners do this?

4. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>not just bikes

5. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as truck, is in fact, Ford truck, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Ford plus truck. Truck is not a vehicle unto itself, but rather another saleable component of a fully functioning vehicle system made useful by the Ford EcoBoost, 10R80 transmission and vital system components comprising a full vehicle as defined by SAE. Many vehicle owners run a modified version of the Ford vehicle every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Ford which is widely used today is often called “truck,” and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Ford system, developed by the Ford Motor Company. There really is a truck, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Truck is the kernel: the vehicle program in the Ford Corporate system that allocates the engine's horsepower to the other features that you run. The kernel is an essential part of a vehicle, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete vehicle. Truck is normally used in combination with the Ford vehicle: the whole system is basically Ford with truck added, or Ford/truck. All the so-called “truck” trim levels are really offerings of Ford/truck.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Thanks Dick Tallman.

6. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>Trugg blind spot
    Problem solved.
    Picrel.

7. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

People should be allowed to buy the trucks they actually want instead of enormous, ugly, angery-faced monstrosities.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

people shouldn't be allowed to buy deathtraps

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>People should be forced to buy cars that endanger other people instead of cars that endanger themselves
        Justify this.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

They aren’t dangerous?

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

By that metric a classic Ranger isn't dangerous.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

So why are bicycles sold?

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Arguments of a pitbull owner. Hey moron, you can drive your Ford Childkiller Monstertruck 3000 in your backyard around your toddlers, see how that plays out. But you shouldn’t be allowed to endanger me and my family. Pitbull owners and truck drivers should be shot off catapults.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

cry about it
        im still driving my oversized truck
        stay outta my way, nerd

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

I think you should read my post again.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

He's here to be a moronic shill homosexual Black person, not have discourse.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

the trucks people actually want are the fullsizes.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

And that's why compact trucks needed to be effectively banned, right? Because no one was going to buy them anyway?

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

they aren't banned. if you want your shitty FWD hyundai """truck""" you can go pick one up at your local asiatic dealer.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

I don't want one, I want a ranger that isn't F-150 sized. But they're required to make them F-150 sized or pay out the ass in taxes. That's why a shitty FWD Maverick costs the same amount as an F-150 sized Ranger.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

They aren’t even that much bigger

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>ThEy ArEn'T eVeN tHaT mUcH bIgGeR
            God damn I hate zoomers so fricking much. It's been illegal to buy a good car since before you were born and all you can do is cope.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

What? I’m just saying they are not even much bigger than the old ones cause you were b***hing about size.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

what do you consider a "good" car. the red car handles like shit compared to the modern silver car.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>I don't want one
            and neither do the people buying fullsizes. thus, why the small truck failed.
            >That's why a shitty FWD Maverick costs the same amount as an F-150 sized Ranger.
            They cost the same because Ford wants profit margins. you believing it has anything to do with CAFE is just drinking the goy koolaid. CAFE doesn't had tens of thousands of dollars to the price of a vehicle. but that's what manufacturers want to make money. another reason why the compact pickup died is because manufacturers can't make money with them.

8. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Don't care.
    I like trucks and suvs.

9. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>Of pedestrians hit by pickup trucks, 11.9 percent were killed in the crash
    It's almost as if you're moronic.

10. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

I want less trucks and suvs on the road so its safer to ride motorcycles, also we need to purge cell phones from society, use more roundabouts to stop people turning left into motorcycles

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

The only reasons motorcycles are still allowed on the street is that if they banned them sick boomers wouldn’t be able to get organs anymore.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

>want less trucks and suvs on the road so its safer to ride motorcycles
      kek, no. frick bikegays. the more of them dead the better. that is probably the best part about trucks/SUVs being on the road. I work with a cute small latino girl. she drives a Dodge Durango and is barely 5 feet tall. it gives me a big ol' boner thinking about her not checking her blind spot, and splattering some /dbt/ Black person all over the road from a simple lane change.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

>use more roundabouts to stop people turning left into motorcycles
      People literally just go straight into roundabouts without even looking, so if you happen to be inside you'd get your car completely totaled or you killed on you're bike, still, it's a lot safer than not having them like in the US.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Maybe motorcycles cou try following the rules of the road more

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

That could be said for like 80% of people on the roads

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

Grandma going 5 over on her way to the bar isn't in the same magnitude

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

a fender bender or side swipe isnt a big deal for my shitbox F250, but it seems to hurt/kill motorcycles pretty bad. I don't have to drive perfectly to get home from the bar

11. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Trucks should only be sold for commercial use, I have yet to see a single person that needs this kind of vehicle that isn't using if for work, and still, you don't need a truck that has the front 2 meters over the road basically making everything around you invisible, old trucks weren't any bigger than a normal car and people didn't shit them pants over it.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Pffffttt my 70s truck is as big as a brand new one of the same class

12. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

They should be required

13. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

This thumbnail is god-tier bait for DAtogays
    Well done OP

14. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>NJB
    >post utterly invalid

How about instead you teach your kids Ti cross the road safely? You won’t survive very long if you blame everyone else for your own incompetence and inability to pay attention.

15. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I don't like moronic giant trucks but people are allowed to like dumb things. Calling for them to be banned by daddy government just makes you look like a whiny seething butthole REEEEEEing about how there should be only one type of government mandated way to have fun.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

The real solution would be to axe all the bureaucracy that taxes and fines automakers, and ultimately encourages them to retreat away into larger and larger sizes of vehicles.

Maybe we'll get sedans and wagons again

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *