Signs of a shitty driver

I'll start

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Doesn't filter to the right unless passing on the highway.
    Most obvious one.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>traffic has to go around them on both sides
    If you are getting passed on the right you need to be in that lane, barring morons that cut up in traffic

>slight bend
    >driver loses 10mph in pace

>driver doesn't try to reach highway speed when entering highway

Outdated reference, but:
    >mask on inside of car as the sole occupant

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Once in a blue moon I'll still see instances of this. I am convinced these people truly do not have brains of their own

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Wants to change lanes but won't use blinker, instead just hanging back and forcing a gap
        Gets into the lane that ends, wrong lane use in general
        Center lane cruisers
        Tires are already turned while sat waiting for the light
        Windows up at all times
        Flordia, Maryland, or Deleware tags
        This moronic bullshit

They are likely visiting an elderly person, man

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>They are likely visiting an elderly person, man
          Should have gotten jabbed. Not my problem

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Whats with the jab shit, we're Americans we don't say that shit

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Maryland res. Holy frick I can confirm people in this state drive like morons. Especially Women, Tesla drivers, and Asians.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

lmao say you're a pussy ass homosexual leftoid loser without saying it

christ how embarrassing

when was your man card revoked? was it right at birth?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nta but you sound very offended
            you lose your man card too?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>t. triggered by someone implying their window sticker is lame

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Depends on your definition of a slight bend, not everyone's car handles well at high speeds and angles

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>slight bend
        generally the kind where you wouldn't think twice about taking it in a 40 year old death trap of a shitbox at the speed limit

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I personally believe that the average driver is terrified of feeling lateral G-forces. They probably think any sideways motion means they're about to roll

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Most shitboxes particularly SUVs have this horrible lurching motion when you go into a turn quickly, it makes you want to take your foot off the gas, but if you just hold it through it will settle down and grip fine. It's just that initial wobble that makes people think they've fricked up.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I never get that feeling unless I hit corners at 2x the advised speed or if im driving something that literally shouldn't be on the road.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Truckgays and middle-aged women in Subarus/Hyundais are the worst, in this regard. I'm out there in a 4,200 lb Panther with an open diff, and I actually speed up on turns.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The perspective might be fricked since it's a photo, but I'd probably hit that curve going 50mph on my loaded chebby work van

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Haven't seen anyone wearing a stupid face mask in so long I literally sat here for a second thinking "why would someone wear a Halloween mask driving?"
      Feels good

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>>mask on inside of car as the sole occupant
      Only asians do this, and more so asian women.
      It actually creeps me out, like why do they do that.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Old white people too.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

My favourite is people who have sports cars and slow 10mph or more on a multilane highway. Meanwhile me in my jacked up RAM from the late 90s with blown out suspension is bombing those corners at 80-100mph and not a care in the world. Even more egregious when they don't keep up pace to highway speed on mountain passes and I do in my classic car.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sports cars are always slow gays. (Except the infiniti.) They just go speed limit + -10, whereas ill take any random shitbox at a decent speed. I miss threading traffic in my 80s volvo keeping up with with the G37

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>slight bend
      >driver loses 10mph in pace
      my SUV is so heavy and ungainly it says right in the new-owner literature to exercise extreme caution when changing lanes e.g. turning at speed
      the body roll is insane

also if you take a speedbump over 5 mph it feels like the body is going to come off the frame

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Having any license plate at all is a sign of a shitty driver.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Cringe

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

now i want one

dood with this wheelcover it's so funny

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

brake lights on when lights are green

braking mid corner

braking for corners that only needed to be down shifted for

constantly switching lanes on highway

going slow on single lane then speeding up when an overtaking lane is available

waits until last possible second to merge

sits on your blind spot forever instead of just overtaking

puts on indicator before you've passed them instead of waiting

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>braking mid corner
      >he doesn't trail brake every corner
      ngmi

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Right, I'm sure what the average SUV driving moron already doing 10 under is doing. Trail braking.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

slow is smooth, smooth is fast 🙂

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You've been to Iowa and New Mexico I see.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nope. Ausgay

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>brake lights on when lights are green
      As an 18 wheeler driver, when you're approaching a stale green you should be on the brake just enough to get 5-10 psi in the brake system (no real braking) until your commit point in order to cut apply time should the light go yellow. This does two things. First, it cuts out the usual 1/4-1/2 second apply time of air brakes. Second the brakes won't "slam" on as the clearance is taken up.It'll just be a smooth application of increasing braking. You should also be down a gear but that wouldn't illuminate the brake lights (unless in a PACCAR product and you have the jake on which you wouldn't in this scenario until needed)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>stops at a roundabout entrance when there's no traffic coming
      >going the speed limit outside of the city
      >waits for car in front to pull away at a light instead of moving sooner to get traffic going and let more cars make it through the light
      >tailgating
      >sits in other cars' blind spots
      >turns on signal as they start turning instead of well before
      >slows to under 5 mph to make a right or enter a parking lot
      >doesn't signal for lane changes and just drifts across lanes instead
      >brake lights flash randomly (usually indicates they're driving with both feet like morons)
      >single occupant in an SUV or van
      >limo tint
      >smoked headlights or taillights
      >phone mount on dash
      >CHROME RIMZ homie
      >truggold
      >Tesla

I could go on but this is just off the top of my head.

>t. Salt Lake City inhabitants

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>slows right the frick down for pic related

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>WAAAAH THE TRAFFIC PATTERN DESIGN TO MAKE PEOPLE SLOW DOWN IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS IS WORKING AS INTENDED
      >WAAAAH FOLLOWING STREET DESIGN MAKES YOU A BAD DRIVER

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>slowing right down to a crawl despite wide open sight lines is good design

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Frick off karen, if your children hasn't been ran over it'll get shit in school

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>no marked pedestrian crossing
      send it

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

NL on the plate

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>D or A on the plate

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

why is no one passing him? in my c**t everyone would immediately overtake the moron without thinking twice

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Must be a white country

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The white man waits for no reason

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

this but unironically

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>first ones in line are black people and most of the queuers are non-white
            >none of them even take it seriously
            pwned those morons

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

monkey see monkey do

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You cant overtake on right. If you do this you can be pushed to ditch and shot by .45 and left rotting. And this is legal.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't break the law when driving on the highwy

Why drive at all?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>short center markings
          Probably a left exit out of view.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When they go to sell their car and they put their hand over the plate

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If they aren't me.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

black wheels with machined surfaces

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Drives a pickup or ev

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>"Baby on Board, Child in Car - I've got a real sign for ya', butthole AT THE WHEEL"
    George Carlin

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>drives a pickup, tesla, audi, or bmw

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>stops at a roundabout entrance when there's no traffic coming
    >going the speed limit outside of the city
    >waits for car in front to pull away at a light instead of moving sooner to get traffic going and let more cars make it through the light
    >tailgating
    >sits in other cars' blind spots
    >slows to under 5 mph to make a right or enter a parking lot
    >doesn't signal for lane changes and just drifts across lanes instead
    >brake lights flash randomly (usually indicates they're driving with both feet like morons)
    >single occupant in an SUV or van
    >limo tint
    >smoked headlights or taillights
    >phone mount on dash
    >CHROME RIMZ homie
    >truggold
    >Tesla

I could go on but this is just off the top of my head.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>well before
      this is highly dependant on traffic. every fricking time I signal early in moderate to heavy traffic the homosexual behind me in that lane will close the gap that was completely safe for me to merge into. frick that. I do signal earlier in lower density traffic, or if I'm trying to get over when there's obviously no room and I'm waiting for someone to leave a gap. I have spacial awareness; I don't signal early enough to let these randos box me out when I can safely move over

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I added that because of an incident last week where I was behind some moron on a single lane and they suddenly started braking for no apparent reason, came to a COMPLETE stop with no traffic coming up, then flashed their signal and started turning left into a driveway. by this point I had already started passing them because, again, they gave ZERO indication that they were going to turn.
        of course later I reflected upon this and I should have used the context to conclude they were going to turn into the driveway. but the fact they completely stopped with no oncoming traffic and nobody in the driveway made me think they were just moronic.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>chrome rims
      My polished works emotion cr kai 18x10s say hi c**t

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

just thought of another one: people who leave a 1-2 car gap at a light and slowly move forward over the course of their wait.
    I saw a video about this and people were commenting that they might need space to get out of there and smash their way through traffic. because social media has convinced people that they're living in a Jason Bourne movie and kidnappers, terrorists, CIA agents, etc are lurking around every corner and waiting to spring a trap.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

People are just moronic buttholes and make excuses. The actual reason is they lack depth perception or they parked in the wrong lane and plan to wait and make you miss the light while they jump in the other lane

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Alternately, the person at the front who spends the entire red light inching forward so they're already in the middle of the intersection by the time the light turns green.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

And then they proceed to take off with 10% throttle, fricking hate these homosexuals, i would put a bullet in all their heads

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I hate c**ts who leave extra space because it means they're stopping like three feet shorter than I anticipate.
      I go over an open grate bridge after a merge that pisses off all the Black folk and I swear I'm gonna run into em one day. STOP STOPPING SHORTTTTTTT

A plate from New Jersey.
      Guaranteed idiot.

We keep right execpt to oass

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't care if they just fricking STOP.
      I want to use the light to change my music, take a drink and put more juice in my vape.
      I don't need to fricking creep up to the light for 5 minutes straight because the ADHD butthole in front can't just leave their foot on the brake pedal and sit there patiently like an adult.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the easiest way to tell someone is moronic is if you pull up behind them at a light and can see their fat wraparound-sunglasses-wearing face in their side mirror. this means their mirror is adjusted wrong and they're moronic and probably obese too.

have a nice day

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I do this but the reason is because I drive a vintage car and have been rear ended before. If I stop early it gives me space to escape case some moron is on his phone and doesn't realize the light is red because he's distracted.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I do this but the reason is because I drive a vintage car and have been rear ended before
        Well go a fricking head and get rear ended again. The number one safety factor of defensive driving is predictability. If you stop three or four fricking feet or more before I would reasonably expect you to, you're going to get hit.
        The only difference here is you driving a classic car, which I think should be enough heads up for a normal person, but understand you're going to get rear ended again if you keep this up.
        It's my daily rage here, honestly. I'm not trying to ride ass or anything, but these frickers stop early.

you should be happy that people do that because it means when the guy behind you gets rear ended he doesn't hit you and if you do it then you also end up with less damage if you get rear ended.

Proper stopping distance will allow for this. All you're doing is stopping short causing problems as well as getting less subhumans through the light who will block the intersection for the rest of us

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you should be happy that people do that because it means when the guy behind you gets rear ended he doesn't hit you and if you do it then you also end up with less damage if you get rear ended.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Signs of a shitty driver

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A plate from New Jersey.
    Guaranteed idiot.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is a pajeet with a Camry on San Tomas Expressway at 5:30pm

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm gonna go with any decepticon or autobot badge. I'll go with locally hated stickers too. Both of these just scream room temp IQ

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Christcuck shit on their car. Jesus fish, crosses, bumper sticker for the local Christian station, whatever. Outside of street racing hispanics, they're going to be the worst drivers you encounter.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

God is my copilot, so It makes me a better driver than you. Our ways are superior even if you can't understand it

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>babying their shit over bumps

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. They'll even be driving a jeep, SUV, or truck and slow to a near stop just to go over a small puddle too.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People who drive the speed limit, or slightly below.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you're wearing a hat while driving or have anything dangling from your mirror then you're certainly a fricking moron behind the wheel.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Explanation

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

sorry but i have to cover my bald spot while dailying the miata in the summer time

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sorry the fuzzy dice go with the car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>hats
      Either a mindless NPC or the angriest fatherless street racer to ever live.

The obvious ones are:

>drives a European or Chinese car
      >spoiler on RWD
      >woman
      >manual transmission

>spoiler on RWD
      >manual transmission
      boyracers are good drivers they just disagree with your traffic laws

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah my bad meant FWD*

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm a mechanic and it only takes running over your hair on the creeper once to get a hat.

pick any of the following
      >driver seat mere inches from the steering wheel
      >car basically half demolished by several minor impacts
      >closed/broken side mirrors
      >no turn signals
      >woman
      >smoker
      >woman AND smoker
      >farmer

Bro please I'm 5'2

People who come to complete stops at stop signs. Drives me fricking nuts.

You can't drive?

maryland and virgina count as new england. i agree with SC

No

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

cut your hair gay

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

How long is your hair you homosexual?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Baseball caps are a sure sign of sub-60 IQ.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sure reason I work a trade and don't want axel grease in my hair

https://i.imgur.com/VFIKHpc.jpeg

the childless are empty vassals of futility n despair, a pointless existence in the truest sense

k raise pet cum, breeder

There’s a black truck in my city that has a sticker saying “If you crash into me while my kids are in the car I will beat your ass till the cops arrive.” Not sure if based

breeder bs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Black ice is hanging from my mirror pussy b***h, come say that to my face fricker not online you brz driving b***h

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>hats
      Either a mindless npc or the angriest fatherless street racer to ever live.

[...]
      >spoiler on RWD
      >manual transmission
      boyracers are good drivers they just disagree with your traffic laws

https://i.imgur.com/9LVY6SG.jpeg

Baseball caps are a sure sign of sub-60 IQ.

>Why yes, our parents were siblings
      >and they had triplets somehow
      >How could you tell?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I wear one even at night. What are you gonna do about it?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I always wear a baseball cap, or a military cap when I'm driving even at night. I will drive faster than you. I can drive better than you. Bite me, homosexual.

I'm a mechanic and it only takes running over your hair on the creeper once to get a hat.

[...]
      Bro please I'm 5'2

[...]
      You can't drive?

[...]
      No

This

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

larping homosexual, kill you'reself

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Lifted truck, sunglasses, goatee, it's tailgating time.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Dlorida license plate
    >Oklahoma license plate
    >any new england license plate
    >California license plate
    >Illinois license plate
    >Texas license plate

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Floridanon here, add, South Carolina, Maryland and Virginia.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

maryland and virgina count as new england. i agree with SC

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Alabama here, if I see a car with an Auburn university plate I've just started to assume I'm going to witness something moronic
    bumper stickers don't really have the same connection, just plates

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

pick any of the following
    >driver seat mere inches from the steering wheel
    >car basically half demolished by several minor impacts
    >closed/broken side mirrors
    >no turn signals
    >woman
    >smoker
    >woman AND smoker
    >farmer

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

JDM, truck or suv

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Black woman

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People who come to complete stops at stop signs. Drives me fricking nuts.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

California rolls are illegal. I know people who have gotten a ticket because they did one.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why is sushi illegal

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The obvious ones are:

>drives a European or Chinese car
    >spoiler on RWD
    >woman
    >manual transmission

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah my bad meant FWD*

>Le spoilers don't do anything on FWD cars meme

This is a telltale sign of a bad driver, when they're morons who regurgitate boomer lore and don't know anything

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Dashcam

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I do all the things you nerds complain about ITT
    What you gonna about it?
    Nothing?
    Yeah that's what I thought.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's the excuse I hear from Black folk all the time, as if NOT wanting to throw your life away over some ape somehow magically means I'm not in the right, lol

the easiest way to tell someone is moronic is if you pull up behind them at a light and can see their fat wraparound-sunglasses-wearing face in their side mirror. this means their mirror is adjusted wrong and they're moronic and probably obese too.

have a nice day

Sorry, man, unless shit's backing up behind me and I want to help clear the intersections morons entered, soon as I come to that red light, I will be staying stopped where I stopped and everyone can see you for the child you are creeping up. I know you won't be read when the light turns green and this means I won't have to hit my fricking brakes again when you inevitadbly don't go on time

>try to pass driver on the left
      >they immediately speed up when they see you passing them

or

>fall behind a car so the person behind me can pass
      >the car immediately slows down for no fricking reason so now i need to pass

why did god invent cruise control for you stupid motherfrickers to not use it

Cruise control ain't safe, makes you an NPC on autodrive

lmao say you're a pussy ass homosexual leftoid loser without saying it

christ how embarrassing

when was your man card revoked? was it right at birth?

You really wanna suck the dick of a dude who got all C's in high school?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

you are a homosexual.

I drive 25 miles on a 2 lane highway everyday that has relatively few cars - heres what I fricking hate the most as someone who puts it 11mph+ in the cruise control:

homosexual comes up behind you doing 10+ your speed, pull over to let him pass - he gets in your blind spot and matches your speed for 3 miles
        homosexual in the right lane doing 10 MPH slower than you all of a sudden matches your speed as you approach to overtake
        homosexual you see in the right lane for several miles doing the speed limit decides to get behind you and ride your ass when you pass doing 10 over
        car that tries to match your speed, even slowing down when I take my foot off the gas and slow 15-20 mph over 30 seconds

Why are you homosexuals such bad drivers? It's like I am on the Truman show or some shit

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Poor lane dicipline has noting to do with cruise control.
          I'm not a drooling moron, so it's easy for me to maintain a constant speed, and it keeps the turn brain off behavior to a minimum.
          Other poor drivers are neither of our faults, take your meds

>brake lights on when lights are green
          As an 18 wheeler driver, when you're approaching a stale green you should be on the brake just enough to get 5-10 psi in the brake system (no real braking) until your commit point in order to cut apply time should the light go yellow. This does two things. First, it cuts out the usual 1/4-1/2 second apply time of air brakes. Second the brakes won't "slam" on as the clearance is taken up.It'll just be a smooth application of increasing braking. You should also be down a gear but that wouldn't illuminate the brake lights (unless in a PACCAR product and you have the jake on which you wouldn't in this scenario until needed)

Cars are not semi trucks, interestingly enough

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I didn't read any of your post I was saying kys for being a homosexual vapeBlack person

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What the frick are you talking about? Are you replying to the wrong person?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>vapeBlack person is moronic and can't follow a simple reply chain
            imagine my shock

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>vape
            Do you think I'm this guy

https://i.imgur.com/buvIKui.jpeg

I don't care if they just fricking STOP.
            I want to use the light to change my music, take a drink and put more juice in my vape.
            I don't need to fricking creep up to the light for 5 minutes straight because the ADHD butthole in front can't just leave their foot on the brake pedal and sit there patiently like an adult.

I'm not and never was hence my confusion?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

rased betard

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Doesn't know their lights aren't on.
    Why do manufactures not have tail lights on for daytime running lights.
    These are the same people that drive too slow in the left lane.

36. 1 month ago
    p™

the childless are empty vassals of futility n despair, a pointless existence in the truest sense

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it is so over

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why does every tesla have scuffed wheels?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Thinner than normal tires for better efficiency, so the rim sticks out

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The teslas beep like crazy when you go to a drive thru, so the driver tends to scrape one curb trying to avoid the other

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Braking the second you see a cop even if you're going with the flow of traffic, even better if the cop is also moving with traffic or faster

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I do this..

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You might be moronic then. Opinion?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Braking the second you see a cop even if you're going with the flow of traffic, even better if the cop is also moving with traffic or faster
      I speed all the time, so it's an automatic reflex

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There’s a black truck in my city that has a sticker saying “If you crash into me while my kids are in the car I will beat your ass till the cops arrive.” Not sure if based

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Guarantee he break checks all the time

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

LOL I AM SO FUNNY
    I WILL PUT THIS ON MY CAR LOLOL
    DON"T YOU GUYS THINK I'M REALLY FUNNY
    I'M SUPER FUNNY
    HAHA
    I'M SO FUNNY I CAN NOT STAND IT
    HIGH BEAMS ON ALL DAY ALL NIGHT IN MY BMW M SERIES

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Getting triggered by a sticker
      Putting one of those on my car right now in the hopes that you live near me and I can see you raging at the bus stop while I pass you by.

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Pennsylvania plates
    >t. Pennsylvanian

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Anyone who isn't driving about 75 in a 55 county zone.

43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>bmw

44. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Every french car owner is shit driver and I am thankful those can be spotted far away so they dont crash into me suddenly when they go look for the purse on backseat or take eye contact on extended period with passenger to talk with their hands and lose control of the car.

45. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Avoid these signs at all costs. These drivers never miss their turn.

46. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>be italian
    >see this on the road
    >brace for an absolute, guaranteed goo goo ga ga diapher baby shitfest

47. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

All of you are guilty of at least three of the things said ITT this thread

48. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Driving a Japanese car is the biggest sign of a shitty driver

49. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Always a darkie mad that he thinks he got pulled over FO BEING BLACK???
    When he's driving with these on his plates pretty much a "look at me, I have 5 bench warrants, pull me over" signal. Fricking morons.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If it has plates at all.

50. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Most Amerifats dont hold passports, and I bet the ones that do are actually the better drivers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Jokes on you most Americans don't have passports

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Jokes on you most Americans don't have passports

This is true. The shitty American drivers are the ones who get brain rot from driving on inferior foreign roads.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

man, you try driving in any southeast asian city. surviving a couple of days driving there will turn you into a badass when you come back to the states

51. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Changing lanes 10ft in front of a red light instead of the 1000 yards of room before the light.
    All the time in the world to get over and you wait until the absolute worst time possible?
    Lots of trust in someone else properly maintaining their brakes, it doesn't matter who's "at fault" if their rotors are all warped or they haven't changed their pads ever.

52. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  53. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>try to pass driver on the left
    >they immediately speed up when they see you passing them

or

>fall behind a car so the person behind me can pass
    >the car immediately slows down for no fricking reason so now i need to pass

why did god invent cruise control for you stupid motherfrickers to not use it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

god I wish people would use CC. Frick with anyone not obviously using it and in the passing lane.

Is it bad that when forced to pass on the right ill get in front of said slow driver and let off the throttle till they get out of the passing lane?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Why are you hallway monitor driving? Just leave bad drivers behind or let aggressively reckless drivers get away.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Because it's what separates us from the animals and I'm an angry person, simple as that. It's like the shopping cart thing. If you frick up, admit it and say sorry. Don't do it again, either.
          I'm sick and fricking tired of having a reasonable response to something that could frick up or end my life and I can't even get a sorry. I feel like a complete jerkoff all the times I'd fricked up and didn't get a chance to say sorry. I always say sorry.

This 'im grown so no one can tell me what to do' attitude is Black person behavior and I'll be fricking damned if I see it being spread to the white race

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

KYS b***h, I overtake stupid people like you from the right lane every day.

Too entitled to let someone pass you, too afraid and unskilled to drive at the pace.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then you'd be overtaking me illegally from the shoulder as I am a very big proponent of keeping right except to pass.
            The only way that could happen is if a center lane cruisers helps block me in behind a left lane cruiser

How long is your hair you homosexual?

jellybaldgay
            But no really it just has to be down to like your earlobes for it happen. Mostly it's just annoying and it stops me from running goo covered hand s through my hair

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

god I wish people would use CC. Frick with anyone not obviously using it and in the passing lane.

Is it bad that when forced to pass on the right ill get in front of said slow driver and let off the throttle till they get out of the passing lane?

My car built in the 60s doesn't have CC. Cope. I bet your car tops out at 75mph too because it has a speed limiter, meanwhile mine will do 140 easily.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

My friend has a 60s car and if you set CC at 60 Mph, come to a stop and hit resume, it goes full throttle to 60. Kinda dangerous system actually. Big block rwd and no idiot proofing

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

that's actually epic, it's vacuum launch control

54. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

American mini vans, basically same as OP pic

55. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>drives a prius
    >is a woman

56. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

best way to someone to throw one of these dumb signs away is to troll the owner tell them something like 'nice pedo bait sticker'.

57. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If they drive a pickup truck. Pickup truck drivers are the ones I consistently see being unable to keep themselves from veering outside of their lane. If they can't even maintain a line, god knows the rest of their driving habits are dog shit as well.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

probably due to a combination of the truck being too wide for them and also the high seating position. they're also all morons but so are 99% of all drivers of other cars too so it doesn't matter

58. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sorry all I saw was the karman ghia

59. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Signs of a shitty driver
    Signs of an entitled driver. Same as the geezers that turn on their 4-ways and expect everyone to leave them extra space.

60. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>aggressively passing you and accelerating toward a red light which they now have to brake harder for

61. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Just get one of these to frick with them

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/slay1lU.jpeg

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Imagine having a bot send you notifications whenever somebody posts images on 4chains that make you seethe. Back to DA, pshekoid

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm American, not Russian. Doesn't apply to me. Just hate hohols, simple as.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I a amerikan man from iowa oblast

62. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Brown.

63. 1 month ago
    sage

every single one of these things
    no exceptions

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

But the GMT 400s/800s are always pro drivers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They're used by limo drivers here who are as bad as taxi drivers. You'd think after years of driving one, they'd learn how wide they are.

64. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Convertible drivers

65. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People merging into the freeway 15 below with people behind them, gets me so mad every time and there's always a semi truck coming up with no lane space to move over so it's either be a shitter and brake on the on-ramp or commit to passing the slow homosexual on the shoulder like you're high on coke.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>behind some c**t on on ramp
      >she just stops dead at 40
      >highway is 55
      >it's an Illinois tollway so everyone actually does 65 minimum and the merge sections are short af
      >lay on the horn because this b***h is gonna get us both killed
      >get past her
      >now she knows where her gas pedal is, floors it to catch up to me and see her screaming and flailing at me

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My brother was a semi truck driver, and he drove my Hyundai on his time off. He was upshifting at 1800 rpms, turning right from the left lane and swinging an imaginary trailer around. Had to yell at him. This is a fricking car. The redline is 6k. Quit lugging it, theres no trailer, and it can go 0-60 in under 10 seconds if you floor it and shift at redline, no one else will pretend its a semi.

66. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Wh*te m*le behind the wheel.

67. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  68. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These fricking things

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

From all the shitboxes I've bought over the years that would've been in pristine condition if not for the obvious marks of them backing up into a pole, I think 90% of people need these.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Frick even is that? An excuse for idiots to just back up into other people's shit with no consequence to themselves?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>New Jersey plates
        cope for New York parallel parkers

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd rather have my bumper resprayed every week than have this cuck shit dangling on my car. Same goes with car bras.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Car bras were almost essential in northwest Florida with all the fricking lovebugs. Looked bad but those little shits were terrible years ago and somehow cleaning them off faux leather was easier than 80s, 90s, and early 2000s clearcoats for whatever stupid reason. Paint protection films probably make that irrelevant now though.

69. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  70. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Signs of a shitty driver?
    Aside from a vehicle that's covered in dents, scratches, and has curbed wheels, if you see a car with a ton of shit hanging from the rear view mirror, steer clear of that fricker.

71. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oakland Raiders stickers

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lmfao, yep.

72. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  73. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any BMW, they just cant.

74. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tfw
    >See a red altima smashed into an all blacked out dodge rams front fender
    You can't make this shit up. I was visibly laughing out loud at the drivers as they were just staring at me on the road it was fricking hilarious. Fricking memes always become reality.

75. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Waarom heeft een belg altijd een mes in de auto liggen?
    Om de bocht af te snijden!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *