>single lane road. >driving the speed limit. >people behind me are losing their minds

>single lane road
>driving the speed limit
>people behind me are losing their minds
why are you like this?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Speed limits are only suggestions, and the more time you spend on the road the more likely you'll get into an accident, so...

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Everyone has gone insane and drive by wire is making these cars seem faster than are.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

5 over is the people's speed limit

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I always drive 10km/h under the speed limit, so fite me if you can.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>single lane road
    >Doing the speed limit because I've seen cops around here recently
    >Some guy up my arse
    >Dozens of opportunities to overtake
    >Takes none of them and continues to ride my arse

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Slowly drop your speed until he's gained enough courage to overtake. Lowest was 20mph for me.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Speed limits are not the limit. Everyone takes liberties with it except Black folk with aspergers. If you go the speed limit you are paranoid, a high estrogen twig female, old, or a male with aspergers who ALWAYS must be right.

Cops let you go 6 except if they want to make money off of you. Go faster, it's as easy as fricking that, spergy butthole.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>All my tickets are for speeding
        >Regularly go 6~15 over in zones even with cops around
        >Glowie

Are you fricking stupid? It's a fricking suggestion. Every motherfrick goes a little bit over but autistic morons in cars YOU CAN TELL they are autistic.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The glowie meme is one of the latest victims of dumbfrick redditors and twitter homosexuals posting things without getting the joke. Local cops have nothing to do with glowies but don’t expect these newbies to know that.
          I guarantee nobody who posts it in response to tame and obviously true shit like “go 5 or 10 over no one gives a frick” even know where it comes from.

I’ve ran red lights and done 30 over in front of cops before and nothing happened. Most of the time they’re busy with something else or they’re not even looking since they have their laptop in the passenger seat. I’m not saying count on it, but I’d say there’s like a 30% chance you can blatantly break the law in front of a cop and they won’t even notice. Kind of like that 0.5-2 second gap between your light turning red and cross traffic turning green.. just be aware that there are gaps in the system.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>just break the law lmao
      >t.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Imagine caring about laws at all
        I'd rather commit felonies than inconvenience other people.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Speed limits are only suggestions, and the more time you spend on the road the more likely you'll get into an accident, so...

https://i.imgur.com/H0tmppL.jpg

If you aren't going 5-10 over you clearly have nothing going on and should've just stayed home.
      Bitch.

>speeds everywhere
      >more likely to kill someone
      >gets where youre going like 3 minutes faster
      you deserve jail time

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

5 or 10 over is hardly speeding you prissy gay. 55 is fricking crawling in modern cars, those speed limits are from the 80s or some shit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>My 2017 F150 NEEDS A ENGINE REBUILD!! WHY I BABY THIS THING ITS ALL ERRATIC HIGHWAY SPEEDING MILES!!

If everyone behind you wants to go faster than you’re going, you’re a major butthole for not just speeding up 5-10mph. You don’t know what they’re trying to get to, maybe its important.

They all just turn into a convenience store or something silly. This isn't the movies, no one is that important

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I speed because it feels good, not to get to the destination faster.
        Speeding is nowhere near as likely to get someone killed as not paying attention to the road which is insanely common. Speeding is just easier to enforce.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>speeds everywhere
        Yes. Car is designed to transport you from point A to point B fast

>more likely to kill someone
        People drive cars on something called roads. Those are very recognizable areas with asphalt and thanks to this, anyone know that you need to be careful near them becouse you can expect a fast moving car, like near train roads you can expect train

>gets where youre going like 3 minutes faster
        Time is value those days and anyone driving like grandma are wasting other people's time

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Time is value those days and anyone driving like grandma are wasting other people's time
          Not my fault you don't value your time enough to not have to rush around like a lunatic. Escape the rat race, be better

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

my idea of driving like a grandma still involves doing at least 10 over the limit wherever possible
            i just like speeding, increase speed limits lol

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>just risk a fine bro
      frick off israelite i'm not giving you any excuses to steal my money

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>except if they want to make money off of you
      that's the whole fricking point, Black person, their paycheck is traffic tickets.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Calm down anon, how much time are you really saving speeding? Just leave 5 minutes earlier lmao

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's never about speed, it's about knowing what speed to take a curve, picking the correct line with others can't pick the correct lane, it's about flow and predicting and choosing according; it comes down to those who can drive and those who cannot. It's about judgment

I'm not racing anywhere, I'm gonna end up where I am half an hour early cause I had ADD and make up for time blindness, it's just about a smooth flow with never hitting my brakes.
        And you ruin that. Because you are a moron.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Depends on the distance travelled. Why are there so many slowgaylets on here?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's also about mourning the world we could have if people weren't moronic and we didn't have to live life at the lowest skill level.
        Speed limits are actually moronic and only for morons, I am fricking sorry; learn to self govern.
        If it's a school zone or congested you shouldn't need something telling you to go slow.
        If it weren't for Black folk and braindead drivers, the design of the road would dictate the speed always.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Just leave 5 minutes earlier lmao
        early, late irrelevant. i just like going fast haha

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sorry, when in Rome, do as the Romans do
    Sucks when it happens but you're clearly not following the house rule on the speed limit.

Understand at this point you are a danger to yourself an others by standing still in speed comparison, and encouraging chipouts and agressive manuevers

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you aren't going 5-10 over you clearly have nothing going on and should've just stayed home.
    Bitch.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>the virgin speeder vs the chad time manager

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I appreciate the inclusion of E85 alongside regular but what kind of car takes milk???

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drifted in front of a cop.
    They’re too scared to pull anyone over, unless you’re on your phone or have a criminal background.
    I’m white btw.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If everyone behind you wants to go faster than you’re going, you’re a major butthole for not just speeding up 5-10mph. You don’t know what they’re trying to get to, maybe its important.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>single lane road
    >driving 30 over the limit
    >people behind me are also doing the same
    feelsgoodman

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>speed limit 45 on rural highway where I live
    >set the cruise control to 45 and stop caring about throttle and just chill
    >everyone around me mad as fuk
    >mfw

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

that's smalltime
    >single lane but road
    >traffic ahead
    >people overtaking both left and right
    >traffic turns into gridlock
    OH GEE FRICKING WILIKERS YOU FRICKING PEE PEE POO POO DIAPER BABY GOO GOO GAGA moronS I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IF THE 3 LANES YOU JUST ARTIFICIALLY CREATED WILL HAVE TO SQUEEZE BACK TO ONE AT THE BOTTLENECK 200 METERS AHEAD

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

But car in front of me doh

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>WOWIE ZOWIE catchup with them again
        >now side by side sitting in gridlock
        >you stare at them from your window
        >stare at them with the burning hate of two thousand suns
        >visible embarassment and effort as they force themselves to stare straight ahead in embarassment without even glancing to the sides
        >

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>30mph one lane no passing road in my neighborhood
    >never go above 35
    >people routinely ride my ass because they want to go at least 50

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

then the road clearly allows it by design and if you're not comfortable keeping up with traffic, it's up to you to find an alternate route.
      I routinely go out of my way to not deal with how Black folk drive, do the same

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Speeders get the ticket

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Not the case if the pig wants to do his job properly.You have to keep up with the flow of traffic, even if traffic is speeding.
          My fav example I pull out was the guy doing 45mph in a 45mph zone where everyone was going 80mph because PA. I get in the left lane to pass someone else, car in front of me also doing passing speed suddlenly dips center and Mr 45 is now basically PARKED in front of me

morons dont understand speed doesn't kill, speed difference does.
          I agree we need speed limits because right now we let morons drive, but utlitmtely those are really only for those who can't self govern.

There is literally nothing wrong with driving the speed the road is designed for, and if the limit doesn't relect that, I'm all for changing the limit or the road

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>speed difference kills
            You're definitely going faster than the kids in the neighborhood by a lot. Neighborhood speed limits are low because of kids potentially running around recklessly, and wide to accommodate people parking their cars all over the street. The street in a neighborhood is not designed for morons like you to pretend your time is important.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm saying drive for the design of the road, moron, not speed. From your comment I can tell you're one of those ones who can't self govern.
            I came from a burb that's older than our country, I know all about how this works.
            30mph as a general speed around town is fine, but if you go down the one way street past thetiny school, yes, 25mph, if you need a sign to tell you 25mph is the limit there, you are a fricking moron and need to remove yourself from the road until you develop critical thinking skills

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Develop the critical thinking skills to read your own chain of replies.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

im, consistent

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I love driving 1 under and making the libtards rage. Nobody will to shit cause I'm a badass with a big truck with trump and glock stickers. I speed up if they try to pass and never let anyone merge, yes I'm an alpha.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't know but i lose few mph more just in case they have problems

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nothing makes me happier than seeing people sperg out over me following traffic laws. It really brightens an all ready comfy day of cruising at the speed limit and coming to a complete stop at stop signs.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>coming to a complete stop at stop signs

Always makes me laugh when the person behind me slams on their brakes because they aren't expecting me to come to a complete stop.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Black folk

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I work on the border. I always follow traffic rules. Cops and Border Patrol follow me for close to an hour each time, looking for me to frick up. I never do. I have only gotten stopped once without cause, and the coplets were seeething because I wouldn't do what they wanted.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Based traffic law enjoyer. I also follow at a safe distance and go a few mph under the limit when it's raining, much to the seething of the subhumans I share the road with.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>speed limit
    literally don't care because I will never see it on this type of road, people around here do 10-15 under, if I got behind someone doing the speed limit I would be so happy

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Drive with the flow of traffic, not the speed limit. If there is a huge line of cars behind you, then you are driving too slowly.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I will set my cruise control to the speed limit and you will either get in line behind me like a good goy or overtake and frick off.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive a constant 5 over but if you're tailgating me on a one lane road I'm slowing back down to the speed limit and ignoring you.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If someone tailgates me and then high beams or honks i might even break check them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

One guy? Yes, multiple cars? You need to find an alternate route if you're not comfortable with the house rule there

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>single lane country road
    >old macdonald barely going 20 in his tractor

nothin' personnelle

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i would pay to see tractor versus indonesian bus driver

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

;^)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

inb4 indo bus driver just off roads around

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Any time I see one of these I want to drive underneath it.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

In clear, dry weather, I usually drive 5mph above the speed limit.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

honestly, no idea why anyone would be like this. i'm properly underage inside and you'll see me speeding and skidding through roundabouts at night every time it rains, but even i realize that road is not my personal property, so whenever i get stuck behind some granny, i stay behind and leave her space to prevent bad feels for both sides

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i drive at-or-below the speed limit on roads where its hard to overtake only during rush hour to make wagecucks seethe

when it's an empty road i usually speed

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>tfw got off of work early yesterday
    >was cruising because I'm way past beating traffic
    .>some mazda is crankin it and speeding past everyone
    >gets pulled over by a cop
    >mfw I speed the same stretch all the time and have never got caught

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

See this is my problem with pigs, same thing. 76 is 45mph; everyone goes 65mph minimum, 80mph is not unusual.
      I speed there because it is allowed as a house rule, I do not speed where it is not.
      One random fricking homegame right before kickoff and I get fricking nailed . Why?
      If it was always no, it'd be a no. You do not get to set a precedent, a trap, and then frick c**ts

I'm white so ended up with only a speed warning, but if pigs want to do something, they need to do their job ALL the time

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *