So do seller seriously need to be coddled, why is giving an address so hard when a person is coming on the spot?

So do seller seriously need to be coddled, why is giving an address so hard when a person is coming on the spot? Do people really think I want to steal their ford focus

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

first time? they’re all like this

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It depends, I would say it’s about half, I just don’t understand. How do they expect people to go to them, it’s almost you gotta tickle their ass and ask very politely so they don’t get scared off

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Addy
    KYS. I wouldn't give my ADDRESS to anyone who texted like that either

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't either. Just agree to meet up at a taco bell or wall market and everyone is happy.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Went to go look at an El Camino by myself. Was looking around inside while the man went and looked for paperwork, well turns out the doors don't open from the inside, the windows are up and 'he forgot to tell me'
        You're going to give me your actual adresses so I don't end up in a black plastic bag while the search party is fricking around at Taco Bell, Black person

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

wat?
          Anyway I just am armed so frick it. I'll meet wherever and I'll tell you my address if I'm the seller

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't either. Just agree to meet up at a taco bell or wall market and everyone is happy.

im talking to this guy on multiple accounts, hes like this regardless of how i speak

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No wonder he's being noncommittal. He has you pretending to be three different morons, and probably a bunch of other morons doing the same thing. Dumbass buyers always playing games thinking that's gonna get them a better deal, now you can't even get the address.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

good, he is not relaxing, street smart.

• 4 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>why is this dude so schizo
        >im talking to him on multiple accounts
        bro are you alright?
        so glad I live in a tiny ass town of boomers and don't have to deal with homosexuals

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I assume OP is trying to pay the seller in addy (adderall)

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's what I thought. I had to pause for like 10 seconds to come to terms that OP thought 'addy' meant 'address.'

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

why do you larp as a pearl clutching b***h

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I got some pearls you can clutch

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Agreed, if I even get a whiff of a buyer being a nog then I'm out of there

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Addy
      >Who the frick is he?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If it really pisses you off you should lead them along pretending that you're on you're way until they actually give you an address, then ghost them. That way they will live in fear, stricken by their own imagination

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah I just might, I can always contact them from a different account if I still want the car

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've done this before unintentionally
      >plan to meet up and ask for address
      >something ends up happening and I have to cancel
      >never talk to them gain
      I feel bad Everytime

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

im starting to think this guy is homeless and is conflicted on selling his apartment even though he needs the money

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>addy
    Let me guess, it's for an altima?

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>shitskin wants to meet at mcdonalds
    no frickhead i'm not casing your house to steal shit i just want to buy your shitbox for 1500 dollars
    just goes to show how low trust the brown countries are when they go to these moronic lengths

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

White people will ask you to meet in front of the police station instead.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this is what i do for anything over $100.

if they start b***hing, they are not worth your time.

i had a buyer not want to meet at the police station to buy my wheels ($2500) but in stead meet behind a walmart, lol, no thanks juan.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Going to look at a truck tomorrow in slightly better than backwoods Florida. Should offer them to meet at the local grocery. If they had it listed for 5k, and then text after deciding to meet that btw, AC broken, how much would you think is reasonable to haggle off the asking?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

dont know, dont care.

you need to decide what its worth, not me.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>i had a buyer not want to meet at the police station to buy my wheels ($2500) but in stead meet behind a walmart, lol, no thanks juan.
          You’re such a sissy b***h.
          I’ve bought cars in an underground parking lot at night.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

these socal dirtbags kill for less.

you are so alpha dude, keep it up, so i can read about you on the news.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i'm a moron with no situational awareness
            >this means everyone else with a brain is a pussy

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/lViOM5f.jpeg

So do seller seriously need to be coddled, why is giving an address so hard when a person is coming on the spot? Do people really think I want to steal their ford focus

This is why I just go to the dealership for my shitboxes. I can literally just go at a reasonable hour and buy a shitbox with proper paperwork. Those other people have shitty cars that arent worth the money anyway

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Is the accent worth it?

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They always do this shit. I'm not going to rob you, I just don't want to make the trip only to be ghosted. I don't head out unless I get an address.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

who wants some random dude to show up at his house?

his rules, if he dont want to meet at his house, you deal with it or frick off.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This.
      As a seller, the only time I sell stuff out of my house is when it's something large like a piece of furniture. Otherwise we're meeting in a public place.
      As a buyer, I never expect people to give me their address. I always ask where they'd like to meet.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I bought my first car from what turned out to be a rich kid who used daddy's money to buy more cars than he needed. Yeah he didn't want to give me his address.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So how did that work?

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>OH NO WHAT IF THEY HAVE.....MY HECKIN ADDRESS!!!
    what do you Black folk expect to happen?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

literally had people stalk and steal shit from backyard cause of all the mad jdm shit on the car.

at least make them work for it by searching the plate number to try and get an address.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kek. are you guys moronic? or is it just me? all car titles here have your address printed out clear as fricking day. why do people get so afraid about this? they’re going to know.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Car flippers can be moronic and paranoid. Their address isnt on the title tho. Literally 90% of cars advertized are titlewash/flips & stolen now

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> Literally 90% of cars advertized are titlewash/flips & stolen now
        Yeah maybe if you’re looking for Black person takeover beaters like a G35 or an old Charger.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No. If you're looking at any kind of car
          >im selling for a friend
          >Im selling for a coworker
          >I have too many cars sad to let this one go
          >I bought it new in 1990 (lies)
          >Meet me at the Safeway

See a car on graigslist or FB for $ 1500
          See it next day for $4k

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>See a car on graigslist or FB for $ 1500
            >See it next day for $4k

you were too slow, somebody else flipping it now

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

dealt with this shit too many times to count. what the frick is a first car buyer supposed to do when the budget used car market is such a fricking nightmare? just hope to find a for sale sign car on the side of the road sold by a normal person or, god forbid, wade through scam listings until you find a real seller? worse yet, eating the cost of a used lot markup for a shitbox that probably has issues but at least isn't subject to awful title frickery?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Dealerships are the way to go. Its like going to the store to buy something. Would you drive over to some shady wierdo who wont reveal his address or when he would like to meet you in order to buy stuff that is available at the store which is open monday through friday 9-5 for a similar price?

Is the accent worth it?

I didnt look at it IRL, but if it was as described
            in the advertisement it was worth it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thanks Anon, I'm close to cashing out a similar amount of money for a similar car and I'm a bit nervous about it.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

known as a title floating, its to avoid paying taxes by not transfering the title to their name before selling it for more money.

if this happens, the dmv will charge you the value prices' tax so you cannot change the price to avoid the tax.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Usually the original owner signs the title and leaves the price blank and the flipper doesnt sign. So then he writes GIFT or $ (not actual price) on the price and then the 2nd buyer signs it and registers it, then he throws away the burner phone a few minutes later.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My rule when selling online is I don't give out my address until the day your coming to pick the item up

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dude, it's the weirdest thing. I bought a bike off Facebook marketplace recently and I said "I'll come get it tomorrow at 7, what's your address" and he said "I'll tell you when it's closer to then" and then he made me drive to his town first, confirm I was in the town, then he revealed the actual address. Like what's the point, you think if I'm doing some kind of evil action with the address that I couldn't have just lied and said I was on my way? What would I even do? It makes no sense.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's why you arrange to meet somewhere away from the dudes place like a police station.

If the dudes selling a non-running car that needs towing then frick him, he should've planned for that.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

average fb marketplace buyer/seller is a fricking moron. however, i did manage to buy a shitbox car (a ford focus) for my gf from a reasonable guy. he was responsive, honest, answered my questions in full, met us on time, and let me take it for a test drive.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>trying to sell a couple of well maintained, low mileage, ten year old toyotas (parent's cars)
    >imagined i'd get nice white fathers showing up to look at them as their teenager's first car, since they're not too old and toyota reliability and all that
    >nothing but fricking poos wasting my time and lowballing me

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *