So i never got the vaxx, lost my job, but then went into business on my own by stealing all of my old employers clients and made a shit ton of money, ...

So i never got the vaxx, lost my job, but then went into business on my own by stealing all of my old employers clients and made a shit ton of money, bought all the cars i wanted, cash, and find people get really pissed off on the roads if you drive a sports car, i never used to get this in my 90s econobox, no one ever got pissed, why, DA?

Are normies this buck broken?

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>low set build less than a meter from your neighbours wall
    Stop buying cars and prioritise a decent house

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

normies spend all their money on restaurant food instead of learning to heat up an egg
    people without debt make them seethe

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i get nothing but thumbs up and nice comments when i drive my sports car. maybe it's the way you drive, or maybe it's the specific cars you drive.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Same.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>buys $100k worth of factory riced econoboxes
      >didn't buy one nice car and one dd with that money
      shit taste

>maybe it's the way you drive, or maybe it's the specific cars you drive
      based on those cars, it's probably both. I don't really notice WRXs, 86 variants or corollas while driving around unless they've been straight piped/heavily visually modified or are darting around like morons, in which case I'd notice them regardless of the vehicle

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What's wrong with GR Corolla as a daily driver?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

definitely the latter, nobody even notices those cars unless you're driving like a prick. OP sounds like a prick so case fricking closed

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

t. insecure coping manlet

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't think so, I'm surrounded by challengers here.
    Coincidentally, I'm also surrounded by Black folk.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ausgay? Same here I flipped houses from 2020-2024 made ez several hundreds thousands!

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

oh you are the moron with the most boring ahhhh cars
    imagine having money and buying jap shitboxes three times

i bet people get really pissed off

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Sports car
    There are three econoboxes in your picture
    Also, you're a homosexual for stealing your old company's clients. Australia is soon gonna be an (even more) barren waste of dead companies where literally nothing is produced anymore

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>here's my larp life story
      >btw people are meant to me
      Amazing thread.

>think of the multi-billion dollar corporations!!!!

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Weirdest three car garage but then you're also one of those antivaxx schizos.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

envy
    people are poor now

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

each of those cars are cheaper than the average new car sold.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People aren't pissed at you for driving a sports car, they're pissed because you obviously don't know how to handle your vehicle and drive like an enraged homosexual who makes it everyone else's problem.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any tips/ideas for someone else wanting to start a business? Start-up capital seems like a nightmare. I also work in software so it’s difficult unless you can do everything.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Commit tax fraud

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There are businesses out there with cheap startup costs and high scalability. You just need to figure out what they are.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, they are. I recently posted in the motorcycle thread that I’ve seen three people this year try to kill sport bike riders for no reason other than them riding sport bikes.

This country is filled to the brim with people just seething and simmering wanting to kill someone at a moment’s notice.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Everytime that picture is posted the story changes.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the cars I wanted
    >They're all chinkmutt poorgay econoboxes
    lol

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>3 of the same homosexual mobiles
    Praying on your downfall

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People generally give me space in my C7. About 15% lose chill and get uppity and when that happens you just have to mog them. Simple as. Humble them and make your own space. Blast the stereo and sub to a song you like, and then floor it and keep it flat out until you can only see the light from their DRLs in the distance behind you in the rear view mirror. They get the point. Your only enemy at that point is the pigs.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the last time you posted I remember everyone telling you to sell 2 and buy 1 decent car

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sports car
    not pictured?

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Early sign of schizophrenia: attributing random things everywhere as being about you (aka, delusions).
    Either something else has changed, your driving changed, or you're just being paranoid from your heightened sense of self-importance.
    Most people don't change their behavior just because "someone is driving [X] car."

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seems like you pissed off nocars on this board too, kek

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You will always be a cashed up poorgay I'm afraid

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do they not sell porsches down there? You've got the dream garage of a 16 year old, not a 30 year old who "made it".

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've seen it change depending on the location. In a country town driving a loud 70's muscle car you will get thumbs up and waves. In an ultra leftie hippie places obsessed with the environment they will hate anything with spoiler. Inner suburbs you get people whos brains get scrambled everyday from the constant noise of traffic, trains, sirens traveling to work in their wagie box and seeing a WRX with an exhause makes them snap.

Another sad thing is car shows have to be on their best behavior, one loud rev or wheelspin and some reddit hero will call the police.

800k or 900k in some shithole like Frankston, thats normal for Australia, you can actually get a Porsche Cayene for less than the price of a used Dunnydore (Australian term). I know teenagers can afford Dodge vipers in America but they would rather get a Toyota Camry of Honda accord for the same price.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've driven only sports cars for the past decade and have had the opposite experience 8aa2

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>lost my job, but then went into business on my own by stealing all of my old employers clients and made a shit ton of money
    lol, my uncle did this after leaving johnson & johnson. Stole a shit ton of clients and created his own company that supplied raw materials to pharmaceutical companies.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Could be. When I started dailying pic related I thought I'd get nothing but respect in traffic due to people having sympathy for the lower classes, but it turns out it was the opposite. Everyone was meaner and started taking away my right of way and would shout and swear at me for every minor problem. I think it's something as simple as the car having a happy face that signals the monke brain that there is a weakness to exploit.
    Guns are illegal here, wish I could flash a piece from this bad boy.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Try driving a Prius and every fat dumb trash in a truck thinks you're a libshit and thus his eternal enemy. They constantly frick with me for no reason, I don't drive slow.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You do drive slow, unless you have the newest Prius.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Australia
    >Gay shithole you can't even enjoy a car in

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a GR86 and most of the same person like truckgays, Nissans, and base trim BMWs who were giving me an issue in my Toyota Yaris do the same thing but more aggressive. Occasionally even get a Nissan Sentra or something flying past if I get ahead of them. The BMWs will tailgate me.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Get the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel you fricking weeblet ricelet stancelet slowgaylet boyracelet

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OK but why the factory riced econboxes anon? You remind me of my friend who's gun collection was just different kinds of glock.
    Don't you want to diversify a bit?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Don't you want to diversify a bit?
      Diversity is for gays

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>people get really pissed off on the roads if you drive a sports car,

the more likely explanation is you're a shit driver

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah this. If you drive like an butthole AND drive something sporty/attention grabbing, it multiplies the issue 10x. People don't give a frick what you're driving if you drive it like any other car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>buy sportscar
        >drive it like any other car

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You own three girls cars or what I call the Pajeets dream car, are you indian ? Guessing from the lack of any real cars your a massive homosexual.

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>people get really pissed off on the roads if you drive a sports car.
    People get pissed off at you because you drive a sports car so slowly like its regular 100-120hphp econobox that even a Prius goes faster than you with your sports car. Dont buy a sports car at all if you never drive it fast.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *